Comments
21 - 40 of 252 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
not recommended

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Nov 11, 2012
i work out wrote:
how is Rino Fitness? Do they have any classes or anything?
You said n ur earlier post u wished Healthcorp had longer childcare hrs. There is no nursery @ rhino @ all. No kids allowed. If u want a combination of all gyms, stick with Searcy Athletic Club. Thers only 1 class @ rhino which is zumba only offered a couple times a week. At Searcy Athletic Club, Thers a ton of all different kinds off classes offered throughout th day & evening With child care.

Jacksonville, AR

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Healthcore needs to go 24. Not just let anybody be a trainer.
Really

Searcy, AR

#23 Nov 11, 2012
Member wrote:
Audra went through a remarkable transformation in her life through diet & exercise. She has maintained it incredibly @ Searcy Athletic Club. Not sure about a male trainer. Roger & Sonny Hendrix are incredible trainers that might help you @ home. Good luck.
That's funny. Audra is the fat red head manager duh mentioned earlier. She's by no means is a trainer and she sure no manager. Been a member there, quit coming because her kid was bullying my child an she was a complete witch when confronted about him. That was the second time I was a member. I had an issue with the same fat lady a couple of years before that. So I guess they are just going to let her run the place by running good paying customers off. I'll arrange my own child care from someone I know instead of fat nastier criminal looking skanks in the day care they "provide" tomorrow when I hit the good gym! Seriously if anyone is really interested you will have one heck of an undertaking. Would be better to just build a nice gym. Maybe interested parties should buy a day pass and go undercover a time or two and see what that place is really about. I'd defiantly do a day and night undercover sting. Complete chaos in the evening. Complete crap equipment, and stupid classes round this dump out.

Jacksonville, AR

#24 Nov 11, 2012
Well either way. The gym could use improvements period.
Great start

Little Rock, AR

#25 Nov 11, 2012
It's a great location & good solid walls. Thanks for all the information.
a managerw

United States

#26 Nov 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]There isn't a real trainer at the gym. Get new people and make 24 hrs.[/QUOTE]
There are REAL trainers at Rhino

Jacksonville, AR

#27 Nov 14, 2012
They both worked at healthcore also
i work out

Searcy, AR

#28 Nov 15, 2012
I didn't say "STRIPPERS" pole fitness....watch and you might learn something! Tell me you wouldnt get a workout doing this and look hot while doing it!:)
guest wrote:
Strippers would be a great addition to any gym!
i work out

Searcy, AR

#29 Nov 15, 2012
i work out

Searcy, AR

#30 Nov 15, 2012
opps..sorry ment to share this one...

United States

#31 Nov 18, 2012
a managerw wrote:
<quoted text>
There are REAL trainers at Rhino
Not everyone is trying to be steroid-injecting muscle person. Most of This town, Searcy, are non-Marilyn-Mason music people who want a variety of classes, childcare, and a gym to get in shape.
Fit4life

Searcy, AR

#32 Nov 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone is trying to be steroid-injecting muscle person. Most of This town, Searcy, are non-Marilyn-Mason music people who want a variety of classes, childcare, and a gym to get in shape.
Wtf r u talkin about?? "Marilyn-Manson" really. Get a clue!! It's 2012 almost 2013 no one is a "Marilyn-Manson" music people" anymore (as u put it). Ur an idiot and short sided if that's all u see at rhino. I see NEW equipment. Knowledgeable up-to-date trainers and all around a healthier thriving gym. Healthcorp is a joke and if ur exercise routine fits in there, well u might wanna rethink ur routine and see if u really have gotten ur money's worth from them or if it's all about that stupid key tag u get to show the slob who changes ur oil..... Some folks dont really give a shit about fitness Crossfit is even better then shabby out dated Gym. Best of luck Anytime and rhino-- maybe searcy will realize health is what's really important--not what ur machinic thinks!! Hahaha big dummies :)
Well

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Nov 19, 2012
Well, as you Mr/Ms/Mrs Fit so "eloquently" put, yes it is 2012 & SAC needs updates! Hopefully, one or a group of investors will come together & make it back to where it should be!! I bet the Marilyn Mason comment refered to the music played @ Rhino. Most of Searcy do not want to hear the "F" word with most songs played while they workout. For a gym to be successful & survive in this town, it must have an owner/owners who are financially conscience (don't spend money they don't have), draw enough members to pay the bills of the gym, and exercise/body build the "natural way". Not sure Rhino has any of those things to continue as it is! Instead, let's keep the positive discussion continuing on how to make the only gym in Searcy that has been here for almost 20yrs, offers the widest variety of classes & childcare and how it can be updated to make what all Searcy needs to get healthy the right, natural way.
hardly

Greenbrier, AR

#34 Nov 19, 2012
Well wrote:
Well, as you Mr/Ms/Mrs Fit so "eloquently" put, yes it is 2012 & SAC needs updates! Hopefully, one or a group of investors will come together & make it back to where it should be!! I bet the Marilyn Mason comment refered to the music played @ Rhino. Most of Searcy do not want to hear the "F" word with most songs played while they workout. For a gym to be successful & survive in this town, it must have an owner/owners who are financially conscience (don't spend money they don't have), draw enough members to pay the bills of the gym, and exercise/body build the "natural way". Not sure Rhino has any of those things to continue as it is! Instead, let's keep the positive discussion continuing on how to make the only gym in Searcy that has been here for almost 20yrs, offers the widest variety of classes & childcare and how it can be updated to make what all Searcy needs to get healthy the right, natural way.
SAC is not the only gym in town. Wake up u can get fit and healthy if u want regardless of the facility or lack of it

United States

#35 Nov 19, 2012
I like SAC. Rhino is something like Anytime Fitness to me. SAC offers classes and child care. Why would you try to belittle people or their hard work just because they don't go to a certain gym? You can workout at home just as well as the gym. It's all about your preference.
Agreed

Little Rock, AR

#36 Nov 19, 2012
hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
SAC is not the only gym in town. Wake up u can get fit and healthy if u want regardless of the facility or lack of it
Yes agreed. But you & everyone should know that most home exercise equipment ends up just being a drying rack for wet clothes. What we spend our hard earned dollars on becomes highest on our priority list. There are basically two gyms in Searcy. Family/kid friendly, caters to any level of fitness Searcy person, older equiment, thirsty for new management Searcy Athletiv Club. Or, Rhino. Get your steroids, one bad Zumba class, and no child care. Searcy deserves better. Rhino is not the basis to build from. SAC can get better.
hardly

Greenbrier, AR

#37 Nov 20, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Yes agreed. But you & everyone should know that most home exercise equipment ends up just being a drying rack for wet clothes. What we spend our hard earned dollars on becomes highest on our priority list. There are basically two gyms in Searcy. Family/kid friendly, caters to any level of fitness Searcy person, older equiment, thirsty for new management Searcy Athletiv Club. Or, Rhino. Get your steroids, one bad Zumba class, and no child care. Searcy deserves better. Rhino is not the basis to build from. SAC can get better.
Seriously? Steroids are at SAC There are 3 Zumba classes at rhino. Please get Ur facts straight I'm sure Ur a member of SAC just trying to stir up crap. SAC has good qualities AND some negative! So does rhino I've worked out at gyms all over the country and a few out of the country. EVERY gym has an issue or two. Quit bad mouthing Rhino and go fix SAC so u and Ur golf buddies can get in the hot tub together and TALK about the stock market.

Jacksonville, AR

#38 Nov 20, 2012
What it boils down too is, people just need to decide which gym or atmosphere they are most comfortable with. Some people don't like SAC because of the snobs there and it's sometimes like a social gathering more talking then working out. Rhino won't last long because nobody is going kill theirselves at 30 or older in a gym. Steroids are probably at both gyms. Since people need to cheat to get where they want too in life. Quick fixes or going to the same classes everyday and then griping cause no change. Change up your routine and look for someone who looks like they know what they are doing if you need help. Until SAC goes 24-7 it's not going reach it's potential
Agreed

Oklahoma City, OK

#39 Nov 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]What it boils down too is, people just need to decide which gym or atmosphere they are most comfortable with. Some people don't like SAC because of the snobs there and it's sometimes like a social gathering more talking then working out. Rhino won't last long because nobody is going kill theirselves at 30 or older in a gym. Steroids are probably at both gyms. Since people need to cheat to get where they want too in life. Quick fixes or going to the same classes everyday and then griping cause no change. Change up your routine and look for someone who looks like they know what they are doing if you need help. Until SAC goes 24-7 it's not going reach it's potential [/QUOTE] Agreed!!! Well put.
Works out

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Nov 23, 2012
Duh wrote:
This thread sponsored in part by searcy athletic club and staggs!! Blah blah blah there is no help for that place! The management is ridiculous for sure. I mean the fat ass red head with the mean wild child that torments children members and employees alike-- I mean come on she can't manage her own child or weight! The big bird that wears shorts way to short and sits by the front door, what does she really do? And let's not forget Mitch. He's the stupidest cockiest "know-it-all" who doesn't know crap, his trainer certificate is as worthless as most of the so-called trainers up there. I hear old fat staggs and his stretched face crazy wife been trying to unload that dump for years. Word is they want way more then it's worth because they are so upside down.
Want to make the club better? Clean it out top to bottom. Actually clean it! Get new management, new equipment, and start all over. Maybe ask the guy from rhino for advice Dr. Staggs....
The people that work there are snobs that think they are better than anyone else and several in particular are worse think they know it all. They are not there to help people. And you are correct about the kid and Mitch he is cocky and thinks he is all that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent Standpoint vs 6 min Tam Phat 44
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 50 min bird man 9,878
Ryans resturant 1 hr Easy rider 16
jacob fulmer 3 hr curious 3
Jordan Evans 3 hr cicirose 2
Kayla Morris 4 hr ops 2
where in the world did joshua wood go.... did h... 4 hr Tam Phat 6
•••
•••
•••

Searcy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••