First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Best gym

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
If you could build a gym in Searcy, what all would it have?
?!

Judsonia, AR

#2 Nov 10, 2012
24/7 access, more than one shower, private women's center, classes, and child care from 5am til 6pm or 8pm

A combo of all the gyms we have. Healthcorp is my favorite. Just wish child care was open earlier and that they were open 24/7.
Best gym

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="?!"]24/7 access, more than one shower, private women's center, classes, and child care from 5am til 6pm or 8pm
A combo of all the gyms we have. Healthcorp is my favorite. Just wish child care was open earlier and that they were open 24/7.[/QUOTE] Thank you "?!" That does sound like a great gym! Maybe some fine tuning of Healthcorp/Searcy Athletic Club, Searcy could have just that.

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Nov 10, 2012
That gym isn't going make changes until. An actually person can run it correctly
Best gym

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]That gym isn't going make changes until. An actually person can run it correctly[/QUOTE] What does it need to be run more correctly??
a managerw

Quitman, AR

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Best gym wrote:
[QUOTE who="."]That gym isn't going make changes until. An actually person can run it correctly"

What does it need to be run more correctly??
They need real management what they have now is a joke several great employees have left due to that problem
curious

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Anyone think Staggs would sell the gym? A new management team could be put in place.

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I personally believe if a person is going work at gym or run one, they need to be active physically not just working there. I like the gym and go there but it's becoming a social meeting place for people who know nothing bout staying in shape.
interested

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]I personally believe if a person is going work at gym or run one, they need to be active physically not just working there. I like the gym and go there but it's becoming a social meeting place for people who know nothing bout staying in shape.[/QUOTE] So more trainers who have educational degrees or professional experience?
Duh

Searcy, AR

#10 Nov 10, 2012
This thread sponsored in part by searcy athletic club and staggs!! Blah blah blah there is no help for that place! The management is ridiculous for sure. I mean the fat ass red head with the mean wild child that torments children members and employees alike-- I mean come on she can't manage her own child or weight! The big bird that wears shorts way to short and sits by the front door, what does she really do? And let's not forget Mitch. He's the stupidest cockiest "know-it-all" who doesn't know crap, his trainer certificate is as worthless as most of the so-called trainers up there. I hear old fat staggs and his stretched face crazy wife been trying to unload that dump for years. Word is they want way more then it's worth because they are so upside down.
Want to make the club better? Clean it out top to bottom. Actually clean it! Get new management, new equipment, and start all over. Maybe ask the guy from rhino for advice Dr. Staggs....
interested

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Thank you "Duh" for your comment. Maybe someone started this thread who is interested in buying/transforming the gym into something all of Searcy deserves! The gym is well established. Comments such as these and hopefully more to follow give good honest anonymous advise to people interested.
i work out

Searcy, AR

#12 Nov 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="?!"]24/7 access, more than one shower, private women's center, classes, and child care from 5am til 6pm or 8pm
A combo of all the gyms we have. Healthcorp is my favorite. Just wish child care was open earlier and that they were open 24/7.[/QUOTE]
that all would be nice and an area for pole fitness too!:)
interested

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
So far...
1) new management staff
2) experienced, educated trainers
3) open 24/7
4) reliable child care with expanded hours
5) new classes with better payed instructors
New

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Who is the best trainer at Searcy athletic club, or any suggestions on trainers that come to your home?

Austin, AR

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Strippers would be a great addition to any gym!

Houston, TX

#16 Nov 11, 2012
New wrote:
Who is the best trainer at Searcy athletic club, or any suggestions on trainers that come to your home?
Do u prefer a male or female trainer?
New

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Member wrote:
<quoted text> Do u prefer a male or female trainer?
undecided what do you suggest?

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Audra went through a remarkable transformation in her life through diet & exercise. She has maintained it incredibly @ Searcy Athletic Club. Not sure about a male trainer. Roger & Sonny Hendrix are incredible trainers that might help you @ home. Good luck.
i work out

Searcy, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2012
how is Rino Fitness? Do they have any classes or anything?

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Nov 11, 2012
There isn't a real trainer at the gym. Get new people and make 24 hrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tent city 21 min Panda 17
Whenever this happens 1 hr Lol 5
Tracy holloway murder (Jun '11) 4 hr Jarrod Green Murd... 238
TIP for today! Thu Guest 5
Fake cowgirls Thu DHS 9
Who got arrested Thu penny 4
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) Wed Super_Chick_ 14,760

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages