Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#61 Oct 18, 2012
wow wrote:
I love how people get defensive on here and the only thing "hard" they can say..... Is correcting the spelling and grammatical errors in peoples comments. none of these are typed essays to a college its a fucking blog shit talk board.... Who gives a shit if every word is spelled right or wrong.... Ur defense is weak and u r an infant.
I don't think anyone correcting grammar was involved in the arguments. We're too mature for such childish acts. Though I do find it amusing that would refer to my diction as hard.
wow

Searcy, AR

#62 Oct 18, 2012
The first page shows where someone was correcting everything people said... I don't know if it was you but someone was doing it. I never called any one person out.

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#63 Oct 18, 2012
wow wrote:
The first page shows where someone was correcting everything people said... I don't know if it was you but someone was doing it. I never called any one person out.
You said their defense was weak. What are they defending? The only defensive statements I see are the saying something to the effect of "it aint nun of yr busines."
By pointing out grammatical errors, I'm trying to help people in their future conversations.
Your manner of speaking, whether on phone, in person, or in text, is primarily judged above all else (looks, dress, etc.) If you want to be taken seriously, you need to speak correctly. If you communicate as an idiot, people will see you as an idiot.
wow

Searcy, AR

#64 Oct 18, 2012
No not true. i dont judge a persons character based on how they spell things on topix. thats ignorant. correcting somebody is a type of defense system..... It shows u r trying to humiliate someone which in return is a defense system. it is not like you are talking to EVERY person on topix and offering your professional grammar lessons.... people tend to pick on the ones countering their argument.
intrested

Searcy, AR

#65 Oct 19, 2012
tiffany baker wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmm.."]Easy enough to see which category Tiffany and Taylor fall into!
"so what if I spread my legs and give the milk for free! Y'all pathetic. Grow up!"
Sooooo mature. Ha!"

What is that suppose to mean jw
so what would it take for me to get between them spread legs??im intrested and won't talk bad bout u for it either..
lol

United States

#66 Oct 19, 2012
intrested wrote:
<quoted text>so what would it take for me to get between them spread legs??im intrested and won't talk bad bout u for it either..
Get over yourself. That's disrespectful.
intrested

Searcy, AR

#67 Oct 19, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Get over yourself. That's disrespectful.
lmao...yea just didn't figure it'd hurt to try..no disrespect intended..
tiffany baker

Judsonia, AR

#68 Oct 20, 2012
intrested wrote:
<quoted text>so what would it take for me to get between them spread legs??im intrested and won't talk bad bout u for it either..
How about you shut the f**k up I'm sure your man wh@ore
tiffany baker

Judsonia, AR

#69 Oct 20, 2012
intrested wrote:
<quoted text>so what would it take for me to get between them spread legs??im intrested and won't talk bad bout u for it either..
Your f@cking nasty I'm sure your a man wh@re
Private

Blytheville, AR

#70 Oct 20, 2012
I want them kids named after " Tax Payers" for we are the dads. Not the fathers.
Yet we pay for the little B. to be born and fed and housed and even pay for a phone for them to call their worthless mongers. Pay day will come to all you . Can do such
and continue to Dodge God. There will come a time . Say : Whats wrong with keeping yourselves pure ? Pleasing God , Just whats wrong with SETTING YOUR STANDARD HIGHER ? Pathetic ignorance. Every time i see one "You never see a father" just ole mom or ( grand parent) with the child . So the .....can get back to her
slughting . Yep we pay for it , we may as well get it named after one of us , speaking to the real people who work and pay taxes , so the heathens can breed.

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#71 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
No not true. i dont judge a persons character based on how they spell things on topix.
People always, even if subconsciously, judge one's communication skills.
wow wrote:
correcting somebody is a type of defense system.....
That is simply not true.
wow wrote:
It shows u r trying to humiliate someone which in return is a defense system.
Humiliate someone on a message board where posters remain anonymous?
wow wrote:
it is not like you are talking to EVERY person on topix and offering your professional grammar lessons....

No, just the ones who need it most. Professional? Flattering, but hardly.
wow wrote:
people tend to pick on the ones countering their argument.
Having never taken an official stance, I've no argument to be countered.
wow

United States

#72 Oct 21, 2012
beaking down my comment sure is not condescending defense system...... Man.... U r just so smart and professional. i strive to be like u. u r so brilliant and just know how to make everything look so easy. congrats bro on this great accomplishment..... sarcasm is a great accomplishment! your condescension really just makes u look like a tool!

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#73 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
beaking down my comment sure is not condescending defense system...... Man.... U r just so smart and professional. i strive to be like u. u r so brilliant and just know how to make everything look so easy. congrats bro on this great accomplishment..... sarcasm is a great accomplishment! your condescension really just makes u look like a tool!
I don't think I was being condescending. That would require me implying that we are the same. I was also not being defensive.
You said sarcasm is a great accomplishment. Aren't you just patting yourself on the back now?
All I did was point out improper grammar for two reasons: it is necessary and vital knowledge, and I tire of looking at horrible grammar. You can take the advice or not, but don't be offended when someone corrects you. Ignorance can be excused but the refusal to learn cannot.
wow

United States

#74 Oct 21, 2012
Do u have a degree in teaching?
wow

United States

#75 Oct 21, 2012
By the way I would like to teach you something. You were wrong..... "condescention" does not mean you would need to "imply" we are on the same level.... It is an act in a "superior" nature. I am sure Castrosnuts knew that though. Again Brilliant.

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#76 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
By the way I would like to teach you something. You were wrong..... "condescention" does not mean you would need to "imply" we are on the same level.... It is an act in a "superior" nature. I am sure Castrosnuts knew that though. Again Brilliant.
You have to patronizing to be condescending. I was neither.

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#77 Oct 21, 2012
^be
wow

United States

#78 Oct 21, 2012
A definition of patronize is to be condescending.... which u was..... And if u try to defend yourself then why did u try to teach me something from your unprofessional uneducated non degree mouth? i didnt ask for ur help and neither did anybody else. stop being a prick and trying to smooth talk ur innocence..... It is starting to look pathetic when u clearly was trying to belittle people on here and make urself look so smart and professional. Stop being a toolbag!

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#79 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
A definition of patronize is to be condescending.... which u was..... And if u try to defend yourself then why did u try to teach me something from your unprofessional uneducated non degree mouth? i didnt ask for ur help and neither did anybody else. stop being a prick and trying to smooth talk ur innocence..... It is starting to look pathetic when u clearly was trying to belittle people on here and make urself look so smart and professional. Stop being a toolbag!
Again, I was never condescending. If I thought we were equals and I pointed out your mistakes in a patronizing manner, that would be condescending. I'm sorry if you took it that way, but that's your perception. I'm not defending anything other than that very point.
I would note though, I haven't resorted to personal attack or name-calling.
I'm simply alerting you to the fact that if you speak as a fool, people will see you as a fool.
Take the advice or don't. You don't seem to care to appear intelligent. You have passed the point of ignorance.
lmao

Searcy, AR

#80 Oct 21, 2012
wow wrote:
A definition of patronize is to be condescending.... which u was..... And if u try to defend yourself then why did u try to teach me something from your unprofessional uneducated non degree mouth? i didnt ask for ur help and neither did anybody else. stop being a prick and trying to smooth talk ur innocence..... It is starting to look pathetic when u clearly was trying to belittle people on here and make urself look so smart and professional. Stop being a toolbag!
* you were
Did you think your teachers were all condescending for trying to educate you in grade school? Probably not bc you knew they were simply there to help educate you on things you needed to know.
*uneducated coincides with not having a degree in some form. When correcting others word usage, you should probably google your own.
The only person trying to be a prick here is you. Btw, before you tell someone else that their input wasn't asked for, you should realize that neither was yours.
Also, how is the wo/man trying to look "professional" on the internet? I don't see a resume. Or a picture of the person wearing a suit and tie. Just because someone has an obviously higher level of education than you doesn't mean they're trying to be professional. It means they decided to better enrich their own life through educational programs.
For someone so concerned about people being belittled, you sure are trying your hardest to belittle Castronaut.

Ps. A toolbag is a bag that carries work instruments such as a hammer, saw, and other miscellaneous items needed for the carrier's chosen trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 5 min 24/7 366
You Hate Obama 14 min Hick-Spanic 26
Tink 26 min Tinker 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 40 min Jennifer Renee 10,297
pre treat roads 43 min Spade 6
Clark named Searcy police chief (Jan '13) 1 hr gomer 44
Best Hot Fudge Shake in Searcy? 1 hr Spade 9

Winter Storm Warning for White County was issued at March 04 at 10:34AM CST

Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:11 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:11PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip