First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rachel

Euless, TX

#47 Jun 9, 2012
If it doesn't make sense then u need help! It means he don't know sh!t about me....his post was all false and excuse me I meant it describes him to the T oooo sue me I hit the wrong letter and my phone picked the wrong word!
Rachel

Euless, TX

#48 Jun 9, 2012
It's kinda hard when my phones blowing up bc u steadily running those thumbs lol and if u hacked me then u would have my number lmao get real Bradley and I ain't throwing names out just remember ur not the only one that knows computer :-) anyways u ain't under my skin bc I know what I got ur more than welcome to come on over anytime u want to...but only to visit since we know u ain't got nothing!
Rachel

Euless, TX

#49 Jun 9, 2012
Ur sitting here talking bout I suppose to have a old outdated shit but yet what u got u stole bummed or wished u had :-)

“Hop to it!!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#50 Jun 9, 2012
Rachel wrote:
Btw he didn't lay nothing out on me bc he didn't state one true fact on that post...well none of its true about me now it does deceive him to the T tho!
If he wasnt right about you, you wouldnt have said "he didn't state one true fact on that post...WELL none of its true"...the fact that you used the word "well" means after you wrote the first sentence you thought back on what he had said and knew that he done found you out and you was trying to cover your ass...
Rachel

Euless, TX

#51 Jun 9, 2012
Actually it was true just not about me dumb nuts :-)

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#52 Jun 9, 2012
Lol I thought u was through?? Lol hey who ever u whoop at the family reunion aka speed dating!! Be sure to put that sht on you tube!! I wanna see this sht!! So now I'm back to Bradley? Lmao!! U think my real name has to be like my topic name huh? I could help u think this through but this is too Dan funny too!! Some body naned mr moors and Bradley gonna get beat down at a family speed dating get together!! Lol that's too funny!!
U know Jenna puss better than yours right?? She be fcking all it manchild huh?? How old are u anyhow?? U got the body of a 15 year old but yet ur man looks 45 or so!! He must get a check too?? How come none of yalls kids look like him? Lol...
And if I was taking out my azz then why would u be guessing names?? If nothing I said was true I would just be like wtf?? Lol but you guessing names talking bout dude steals everything and sht lmao!! And what chu know bout computers boo?? Tell daddy bout Them hacker skills!! What can u do?? Lol tell me and I'll tell I how to do it better,)
I'm dying to know ur how good u are with puters!!
(That's short for computer)
Rachel

Euless, TX

#53 Jun 9, 2012
Aww u called me boo....now I think I'm in love!!!! Watch it....u may have a hood rat stalking u ;)

“Hop to it!!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54 Jun 9, 2012
Rachel wrote:
Actually it was true just not about me dumb nuts :-)
Your talking out your ass again and not making sense...everything he said was true but just not about you??? Then who was it true for, the real you or the you that you wish you was???

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#55 Jun 10, 2012
Hood rat?? Btch I called u a hood roach!!
STFU And go awayy

United States

#56 Jun 10, 2012
GeoLocation? Geolocation in general is the practice of determining the physical, real world location of a person, device or subject matter using digital information processed through the Internet or other electronic means of communication. A growing trend in geolocation is deriving the city, ZIP code or region from which a person is or has connected to the World Wide Web by using their device's IP address or that of a wireless access points, such as those offered by coffee houses.
STFU And go awayy

United States

#57 Jun 10, 2012
(Many servers) Location accurate? Try: Update IP Location IP Information:66.57.2.172 ISP: Sprint PCS Organization: Sprint PCS Connection: Dial-up Services Verizon proxy: None Detected City: Region: State of Arkansas Country: United States 66.
STFU And go awayy

United States

#58 Jun 10, 2012
STFU And go awayy wrote:
(Many servers) Location accurate? Try: Update IP Location IP Information:66.57.2.172 ISP: Sprint PCS Organization: Sprint PCS Connection: Dial-up Services Verizon proxy: None Detected City: Region: State of Arkansas Country: United States 66.
Amos is hot on your trail...yuc. Not quite there yet. Even though your proxy!!! server has been identified ...yuc...dead zero is within my grasp.
STFU And go awayy

United States

#60 Jun 10, 2012
b rads geological location so far zeros to a proxy server located in the general area of 34.550N 90.641W gps local. Now to place the coordinates from gps
into a readable format. oop oop. Getting close.
STFU And go awayy

United States

#61 Jun 10, 2012
Those coordinates from a reverse gps tracking programme, developed by me has been proven faulty. Your location b rad has max'd out. Your signature
back tracked to Phillips County. Near W. Helena. I happen to know this is only partially correct. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD. BUT NOT TONIGHT...OR SHOULD I SAY ...YUC ...THIS MORNING. ALL OF THIS WORK FOR NOTHING:(
6 foot bitch Hates Kelly

United States

#62 Jun 10, 2012
1 min ago o chu | 55 min ago I ain't even get to read the rest of that sh*t before it got deleted! Imma f*ckin getchu you ya lil b*tch! We ain't butted heads yet fer a good reason! I have a 19 Yr old sister...an I know how capable I am of ripping her apart! You really wanna go? Please let me find your ass! I will catch a charge for that sh*t! You get on my g*ddamn nerves b*tch! Quit humpin everybody's f*ckin leg! One of these days you gonna cross the wrong six foot b*tch! She might turn it around on you and hump your f*ckin leg! Yuc yuc oop oop! Ya f*ckin weirdo! Oh and if ole boy ain't wanna f*ck that means he's either gettin it elsewhere or gay! No 19 year old kid passes up cooter! Seriously?? Unless you got funky tang! You got funky tang Kelly? There's ya next alter ego b*tch! Now pleeeease go hump ass-whoops leg! Oh and my apologizes...sooo sowwie you a dirty f*ckin c*nt! ;) I hope you die @ Kelly Report this post $86/Hr. Work Work from Home. Legit Income.$86
Mc Farlane

United States

#64 Jun 10, 2012
Fathers Big Mac is on auto / lock out mode. I cannot retrieve. This mystery
may never be solved today!!! But we know one thing ...the coordinates have
targeted just outside of Helena...double check the coordinates on your gps for yourself. Yet I know that the information happens to be erroneous.
My invention has failed me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 14 min Super_Chick_ 8,540
Its Sunday/Help Baileys ;) 16 min Super_Chick_ 13
You just won the lottery. $350 million- what ha... 34 min Intelligent Stand... 14
Name ONE thing you'd do if the law went on stri... 37 min Intelligent Stand... 11
child custody 1 hr psychedelic_acid_... 1
Janice Runyon 1 hr EMR 25
to josh branch, how can u lie bout your younges... 2 hr username 8
Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Searcy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Searcy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]