that chic

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Yea sumbody musta got all in they feelns,my bet its b rad lmao

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Yup!! Lmfao they had it deleted!!! That's so fckin weak!! See how doubled standard them btches are!! They wanna make a site to talk sht bout folks!! But don't want that sht returned!!
I owned them lil weak btches!! Bahahaha!!
FYOFEELINGS

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Jun 9, 2012
ya'll shit talkin on a site where you fake ass names to go with your fake ass shit talkin! Atleast all the folks on YDT dat talk shit you either know em personally and know who they are or they pictures is posted right next to they names.. NOT HIDING BEHIND A OL FAKE WEAK ASS SCREENNAME.. Smmfh..#FUQYOFEELINGS
Rachel

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
If u owned em b_rad why don't u post on Facebook under ur real name instead of being a fake ass b!tch on topic???
searcywoman

Haslet, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Yup!! Lmfao they had it deleted!!! That's so fckin weak!! See how doubled standard them btches are!! They wanna make a site to talk sht bout folks!! But don't want that sht returned!!
I owned them lil weak btches!! Bahahaha!!

Haha! You're the only douche I see around here, why don't you come over to my little corner so I can sit on you're face, and make you like you MF'er!!

Since: Jun 12

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2012
I dig the page.... Just "liked" it on Facebook.
whoopazzzzzzzzzz žźż

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Füçk b_ràd_. Dîçkśuçkér
Owned

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2012
So true b_rad! It's ashame they say fuxk yo feelings but they got all in theres! And hide behind a name?! They do on YDT!!! The admins go hard on people behind a fake name and lord forbid you call them out cause they will delete the post! I wish b_rad would get on there so he/ she can put them in there place!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Y'all lil sissy btches at ydt got cha ass handed to you and ya know it!! Lmfao... Wanna talk sht but when I show y'all lil btches how good y'all ain't!! Y'all get it deleted!! Lmao how fcking lame is that?? But I got every post saved!! I might make a fb page upload the pics and show ery body that comes to ur site and weak ya btches is!! Then they can come here and see ya got tha sht deleted!! How's that for marketing??.... Btches!!
Hell y'all know ya got cha azz beat down!! Ya admin Coochi or Wat ever Tha fck Tha name was even posted they can't hang with topix on there page!! It's tooooo funny y'all btches make a site to talk sht bout people but get pissy when ya get burned doing Tha same sht y'all do! Lmao irony?..double standards?.... I wasn't even gonna fck with y'all but y'all called that one lady a stupid btch cause she said she didn't like talks site!! How weak!!...

“NSA”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Rachel wrote:
If u owned em b_rad why don't u post on Facebook under ur real name instead of being a fake ass b!tch on topic???
U btches ain't worth my presence!! Im not giving ya site no hits!!...you btches know ill bring peeps to ya thread!!..Ya had ya chance here, but ya got butt hurt and deleted it!..someone already said when people crack on y'all good y'all delete it off!! And this is PROOF!! Weak!! Now ery body see how weak and one sided ur site is!! Member"y'all did this" ha!

Don't forget the motto I gave topix!!
"fck yo site"
whoopazzzzzzzzzz žźż

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Y'all lil sissy btches at ydt got cha ass handed to you and ya know it!! Lmfao... Wanna talk sht but when I show y'all lil btches how good y'all ain't!! Y'all get it deleted!! Lmao how fcking lame is that?? But I got every post saved!! I might make a fb page upload the pics and show ery body that comes to ur site and weak ya btches is!! Then they can come here and see ya got tha sht deleted!! How's that for marketing??.... Btches!!
Hell y'all know ya got cha azz beat down!! Ya admin Coochi or Wat ever Tha fck Tha name was even posted they can't hang with topix on there page!! It's tooooo funny y'all btches make a site to talk sht bout people but get pissy when ya get burned doing Tha same sht y'all do! Lmao irony?..double standards?.... I wasn't even gonna fck with y'all but y'all called that one lady a stupid btch cause she said she didn't like talks site!! How weak!!...
I wanna read this delete post!!!!Žźżz

“NSA”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 9, 2012
that chic wrote:
Yea sumbody musta got all in they feelns,my bet its b rad lmao
Btch u must cant read or in denial!!
Admitting is the first step hood rat
Rachel

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2012
B_rad I still ain't seen ya weak ass do ahit besides hide on topix under fake name bc I can almost bet ya stank ass would get roasted on ydt and in public :-) just saying....I can't stand Poosi ass b!txhes that hide under fakes ass names on this site!!!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 9, 2012
searcywoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! You're the only douche I see around here, why don't you come over to my little corner so I can sit on you're face, and make you like you MF'er!!
Do what?? What's that last part? "make you like you mf'er!!"

Is your pawn shop keyboard missing some keys or somesht?
Are u retarded? A couple of ur fingers fall asleep?
Look best case scenario for you is to stfu and go back to ur baby mill
Rachel

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Imma fan on ydt but ummm u got me fcked up boy! I ain't one the admins but I'll put money that none of them had the stuff deleted....they don't give a fck about ya feelins and what u think or say!!!!
Rachel

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2012
I'll bet he won't say shit to their face he's a Poosi a$$ bitch that's gonna hide on topic!!!!!!

Searcy, AR

#20 Jun 9, 2012
I bet they weak crybaby selves did have it deletedAnd got it off here fast

“NSA”

Location hidden

#21 Jun 9, 2012
Rachel wrote:
B_rad I still ain't seen ya weak ass do ahit besides hide on topix under fake name bc I can almost bet ya stank ass would get roasted on ydt and in public :-) just saying....I can't stand Poosi ass b!txhes that hide under fakes ass names on this site!!!!
Btch I got a real job a government job!! Ill get fired!! I dont turn tricks and haul off scrap metal like u btches!! I gotta be "community friendly"
Cause y'all would be pizzed off if I'm the guy that administer y'all food stamp or welfare check each month!! Lmfao ya know smile in ya face 8-5.... Then Call you a hood rat stank snatch at 5:30!
That sht go to well that next month huh? Lmfao

“NSA”

Location hidden

#22 Jun 9, 2012
Rachel wrote:
Imma fan on ydt but ummm u got me fcked up boy! I ain't one the admins but I'll put money that none of them had the stuff deleted....they don't give a fck about ya feelins and what u think or say!!!!
Btch I ain't got feelings!! They the come here with a mug look then leave needing dey tampon changed and sht!! Yea they got that sht deleted!! Who Tha fck else would?? Not me!! I got a 150 muh fcking threads about me people talking sht!! And they still all there!! And they talked better sht then you btches!! Y'all just straight up some sissy azz weak btches!! Plain and simple!!
Shouldn't you be on there site giving them a fckin pep talk or somesht!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 1 hr Super_Chick_ 14,313
November 4th antifa says it starts 1 hr Super_Chick_ 9
lawyer (Jan '14) 1 hr Murse 2 34
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 3 hr Super_Chick_ 1,256
Macho man 3 hr Team Kelly 5
White River Transits Nikita 4 hr Team Kelly 10
sexual misconduct 4 hr Harding Homo Prof... 7

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance