dope heads in searcy
guess

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Who are the biggest dope heads? I know there are some bout to get caught and it's not going to be good. Moms and dads leaving their babies to do meth. So sad.
getit

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2011
Technically everyone is a dopehead considering dopamine is naturally produced in your brain. All those drugs just basically block the "shut off button" and cause your brain to pump out more. Eventually your brain thinks the only time it should produce dopamine is when it has the drug. Resulting in addiction. BANG! Daily lesson.
HouseWife2

Searcy, AR

#3 Dec 8, 2011
getit wrote:
Technically everyone is a dopehead considering dopamine is naturally produced in your brain. All those drugs just basically block the "shut off button" and cause your brain to pump out more. Eventually your brain thinks the only time it should produce dopamine is when it has the drug. Resulting in addiction. BANG! Daily lesson.
lol awesome
Lakyn

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2011
ANTHONY HALLOWAY. JOSH HAYNES. BRANDON REYNOLDS. MARISSA WEB. many more
be a grown up

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2011
Lakyn wrote:
BOOM. there's your "cyber bullying" lawsuit right there. don't ever call out names like that, little girl. you need to have your comment deleted before one of these people see it. very immature and rude.

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2011
I hope they get them all!
curious

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Would it still be considered bullying if it were true?
Country hunnie

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2011
Well truth hurts! And it's not bullying when it's true! So rethink

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Dec 8, 2011
be a grown up wrote:
<quoted text>BOOM. there's your "cyber bullying" lawsuit right there. don't ever call out names like that, little girl. you need to have your comment deleted before one of these people see it. very immature and rude.
And BOOM!!!!! She didn't even scratch the surface! Hide yo wife hide yo kids! Lmao

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Lakyn wrote:
I know some of these people and this is not true
Chelsea

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Them guys and that girl r beyond help haha druggies!!!!
wolfwithmanycubs

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Dec 8, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>And BOOM!!!!! She didn't even scratch the surface! Hide yo wife hide yo kids! Lmao
"....and hide yo husbands, cuz they rapin everybody out here."
yep

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2011
wolfwithmanycubs wrote:
<quoted text>"....and hide yo husbands, cuz they rapin everybody out here."
Lol! You've seen the video.
kitty

Jacksonville, AR

#14 Dec 9, 2011
JW
wolfwithmanycubs

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Dec 9, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! You've seen the video.
Love the video! Makes me grin every time. We have a running joke around the house, anytime one if us says something with 'so' in it like, "you are so dumb", the rest of us all say "fo real". Lol.
moonshine

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2011
wolfwithmanycubs wrote:
<quoted text>Love the video! Makes me grin every time. We have a running joke around the house, anytime one if us says something with 'so' in it like, "you are so dumb", the rest of us all say "fo real". Lol.
what video I need a good laugh
wolfwithmanycubs

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Dec 9, 2011
moonshine wrote:
<quoted text>what video I need a good laugh
Look up Antoine Dodson on YouTube :)
ugh

Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 9, 2011
75 percent of searcy is on some kinda drugs cause the cops could care less ever heard that white county is the meth capital of the world???? Gee I wonder why
lgg

Jacksonville, AR

#19 Dec 9, 2011
wolfwithmanycubs wrote:
<quoted text>Love the video! Makes me grin every time. We have a running joke around the house, anytime one if us says something with 'so' in it like, "you are so dumb", the rest of us all say "fo real". Lol.
Lmbo.....too funny!
think b4 u speak

Searcy, AR

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Country hunnie wrote:
Well truth hurts! And it's not bullying when it's true! So rethink
The truth hurts 4sure!!!
But it is bullying!!!
Let's say 4instance someone (susie) is over weight, doesn't work, sits home all day in front of the tv eating junk food. That may be completely true but someone putting her on blast and posting that Susie is a lazy fat a** that needs to back away from the junk food. Get off of the couch get a job & off of welfare. Then someone else posts "I bet if she had to buy her own food she wouldn't be fat". While all of the comments maybe painfully true it is clearly cyber bullying. Every comment made is to hurt Susie. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $3K of Ice found in vehicle (Apr '11) 18 min Yes your right 12
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 21 min Analog man 13,129
Rape & Kidnap of Searcy woman and kids 1 hr Guest 411 13
Where's the best Mexican food (Jun '11) 2 hr Border 32
Does antone Does anyone work at the pop tart ... (Feb '12) 3 hr Slim 29
Guys you shouldve Went For (banged) (Oct '11) 3 hr Yeah right 53
I'll MAKE you read it one way or another! 3 hr Reply 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages