Helena Constable James Weldon King

Helena Constable James Weldon King

Posted in the Searcy Forum

in the news

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Interesting article about Mr. King in today's Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Isn't this the person who was ranting and raving about a Searcy citizen on this forum a while back?
arrested

Cabot, AR

#2 Feb 2, 2013
The guy arrested by federal agents called himself "THE KING" on this forum blasting Bill Haynie. He also posted on the helena forum with "CJK."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-helena-a...

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Ole James king will shoot someone, catch asleep and catch on fire or somesht!! If he get out the pen that is. Us locals know he ain't one to fck with! I about learned the hard way on that one. A wise man picks his battles! I forfeited on that one and I'm not too proud of a man to admit that either. The local cops tried fcking with him, and sued the sht out them! They Learned too! I'm usually all balls in let's do the dam thing by god! But Nurp! Not with that fellow lol fck that sht!

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 2, 2013
After reading the things this guy was saying about Mr. Haney I knew he had to be a nut case. That just goes to show that you can say anything you want about someone on this website. This site is just a bad thing.

Since: Feb 13

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Feb 13, 2013
The bastrd is a complete nutcase. If you mess with him, he'll never stop harrassing you. He's a psychotic stalker. On the other hand, he's a complete coward...lots of bark and very little bite. I'm his biological son, and I've told him off to his face several time. He is a complete idiot, and the only reason he's still kicking is no one ever wants to call his bluff. One things for sure, he'll make a good prison btch for someone in the near future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde at Flash Market Citgo 34 min Dave 15
hot single country boys (Oct '12) 52 min mercades16 125
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 3 hr 2twisted 14,433
New Searcy Pool 8 hr Kelly@MeToo 25
Sheriff’s Race Mon Kelly@MeToo 71
Oprah For President Mon blahhhh 11
New building beside Big Red Sat Big Daddy 8

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance