2012 Election for WC
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Heber Springs, AR

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Any thoughts?
Rooney

Heber Springs, AR

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Haney for WC judge!!! Lincoln and his office clan need to go!!!! They think they are above the other employees. We also need more JPs like A. King and B. Burns and like Cleveland.
guest

Searcy, AR

#3 Apr 20, 2012
are you kidding me Mike Cleveland is in Lincolns hip pocket
guest

Searcy, AR

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Are we still trying to figure out if our mascot is going to be a turd sandwich or a giant douche?
Citizen

Euless, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Cheryl Evans for County Clerk!!!
guest

Searcy, AR

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Seriously if you listened to the Evans woman ramble on about her current job in a speech the other day and say nothing about the clerk's office I am somewhat confused as how she would be the best clerk when she knows nothing of the office
Hmmmm

Euless, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Seriously if you listened to the Evans woman ramble on about her current job in a speech the other day and say nothing about the clerk's office I am somewhat confused as how she would be the best clerk when she knows nothing of the office
Seriously are you gonna bash "the evans woman"??? Get some class!!! She couldn't know all about it unless she did it.... Dont underestimate her, she will be great.
brittney supporter

Kingfisher, OK

#8 Apr 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Seriously if you listened to the Evans woman ramble on about her current job in a speech the other day and say nothing about the clerk's office I am somewhat confused as how she would be the best clerk when she knows nothing of the office
Nicely stated! Brittney Sellers-Hawkins, the current chief deputy clerk, has my vote! She has been working side by side with the current clerk for years! Not to mention, the current white county clerk is behind her! U don't want somebody new coming n the office in the top position! After all...this person has a lot of control over the cities money! I feel more comfortable with somebody who has experience & knows how things work!
unbiased until now

Euless, TX

#9 Apr 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Seriously if you listened to the Evans woman ramble on about her current job in a speech the other day and say nothing about the clerk's office I am somewhat confused as how she would be the best clerk when she knows nothing of the office
I was previously undecided about who to vote for until I just seen how Hawkins runs her campaign. Bashing her opponent. My vote will go to EVANS!!!!!!!!!!
please!!!!

Euless, TX

#10 Apr 21, 2012
brittney supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Nicely stated! Brittney Sellers-Hawkins, the current chief deputy clerk, has my vote! She has been working side by side with the current clerk for years! Not to mention, the current white county clerk is behind her! U don't want somebody new coming n the office in the top position! After all...this person has a lot of control over the cities money! I feel more comfortable with somebody who has experience & knows how things work!
Brittney quit the office because she got pissed off then went crawling back.... I don't care who wins as long as its not her.
brittney supporter

Kingfisher, OK

#11 Apr 21, 2012
unbiased until now wrote:
<quoted text>I was previously undecided about who to vote for until I just seen how Hawkins runs her campaign. Bashing her opponent. My vote will go to EVANS!!!!!!!!!!
Ur so funny to assume Brittney was the one bashing Evans under the name "Guest." I know for a fact that was not Brittney. At the time that was posted, she was with her family, getting ready for her campaigning today! Not on topix! She has never even been on this site!
unbiased until now

Euless, TX

#12 Apr 21, 2012
brittney supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Ur so funny to assume Brittney was the one bashing Evans under the name "Guest." I know for a fact that was not Brittney. At the time that was posted, she was with her family, getting ready for her campaigning today! Not on topix! She has never even been on this site!
Sure it wasn't her & sure she's never been on this site, ok!!!!
Lane

Euless, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2012
I have the utmost respect for Cheryl Evans and I sure hope she wins!!!!
Brandy

Kingfisher, OK

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Brittney has my support all the way!
guest

Searcy, AR

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Well no actually I was the one who posted it about the Evans woman and I am not Brittney Hawkins. I did not bash her I simply stated I want to know what she will do for the office about the office and for the people not her current job she won't be doing her current job. I did not bash anyone the nasty started with your ignorance and inability to clearly understand the point made. Honestly the Hawkins girl would not be my choice either my choice won't run. BUT if you are going to run for an office you had better educate youself on the needs before you make a speech. You had better make yourself familiar with the needs and questions about the office that might be posed to you. That is how you serve the people. I have no stake in this either way that was my opinion and my observations and you are obviously a friend of the EVANS woman so give her this advice. The educated public doesn't want to know what she is doing now we want to know what she will do as CLERK since she is not running for her current office job. I am certainly glad you are not running as you don't have a good command on logic and understanding:) I also think it will only hurt the Hawkins girl that the previous clerk is backing her.
guest

Searcy, AR

#16 Apr 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="please!!!!"] <quoted text>
Brittney quit the office because she got pissed off then went crawling back.... I don't care who wins as long as its not her.[/QUOTE]

She did not quit because she got mad the previous clerk fired her mother unjustly and she held up for her family
guest

Searcy, AR

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously are you gonna bash "the evans woman"??? Get some class!!! She couldn't know all about it unless she did it.... Dont underestimate her, she will be great.
It would be her job to learn about the job if she is gonna run not bashing just simply stating she need to talk about the clerk pos and what she will do not her current position more advice than bash so don't underestimate that as I do not underestimate her but it will hurt her if she doesn't talk about the postion she wants instead of the one she has simple common sense
previous county employee

Searcy, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2012
I do agree that britt or cheryl either one is not the best on e for this job but they are whats running
voter

Searcy, AR

#19 Apr 22, 2012
are you serious that office is in such a mess. the sellers girls husband is about like the last clerks husband an red neck idiot drunk
please!!!!

Euless, TX

#20 Apr 23, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="please!!!!"] <quoted text>
Brittney quit the office because she got pissed off then went crawling back.... I don't care who wins as long as its not her."

She did not quit because she got mad the previous clerk fired her mother unjustly and she held up for her family
When you have a job to do, you do it no matter if your momma or brother or friend get fired!! That's common sense. You can't get mad cuz something don't go your way & quit. If that is her work ethic, then she should be the last one anyone should vote for!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Eudy 1 hr GUEST 41
bounty hunters 2 hr Irish/Dutch and Dog 6
Hwy 16 high speed persuit 2 hr guest 13
new hardees 2 hr guest 4
Tyler Rigsby 4 hr sadgirly 1
White County finest thieves 5 hr Behind Curtain 9
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 8 hr Monroe County Res... 703
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages