Searcy baseball and tball

Searcy baseball and tball

Posted in the Searcy Forum

searcymom

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I have a 6yr old who wants to play baseball. Does anyone know when and where to sign up? Also, I have a 4 year old, is he old enough to play tball and when and where to sign up if he is. Thanks!
searcymom

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
found out the youth baseball sign ups are later this month but still wondering about tball. anybody?
Chris

Sherwood, AR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Im not sure but maybe searcy living might have something on their website and i beileve they have a facebook page.. Hope that helps!
maybe

Searcy, AR

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Maybe around February 21 or so, because that is when I sign up but I'm 15

Lockhart, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2013
searcymom wrote:
I have a 6yr old who wants to play baseball. Does anyone know when and where to sign up? Also, I have a 4 year old, is he old enough to play tball and when and where to sign up if he is. Thanks!
Hey girl, you can go to Searcy.com and click on sports and they have listed the times and dates of all baseball signup..hope this helps!!
searcymom

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
yeah but they dont have anything listed about the age requirements or even a phone number to call and ask
curious

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
searcymom wrote:
yeah but they dont have anything listed about the age requirements or even a phone number to call and ask
Try the Carmicheal Center...maybe they could help!
mom

Roland, AR

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I believe you have to be 4 by April 1st for t-ball.

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
If you have a FB account, look on Searcy Baseball. They have the ages and dates listed on their page.
searcymom

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
If you have a FB account, look on Searcy Baseball. They have the ages and dates listed on their page.
thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 marriages are enough 10 min Summer Friend 5
Searcians can only blame themselves 32 min local 35
Robert underwood construction and Eric Odom 1 hr hmmm 9
Religious Facebookers 1 hr Wide awake 8
Phyllis Worley vs mark Derrick part 2 3 hr tammy 86
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) 12 hr Jacen 426
Ancestry.com 15 hr Summer Friend 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages