of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Anyone hear any thing about this supposed to have happened today around 2:40
Rodeo

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Guess I need to find a smart wife because if I have kids they are being homeschooled.
guessedit

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 17, 2013
It was 'white mike' Michael Williams.
Searcy

Searcy, AR

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
Anyone hear any thing about this supposed to have happened today around 2:40
OMG! How terrible! Were any children hurt?

Mountain View, AR

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Searcy wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! How terrible! Were any children hurt?
He wasn't White. If its who I think it is, he is about 31 years old. His pic was on the news,
13luckyu

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't White. If its who I think it is, he is about 31 years old. His pic was on the news,
His nickname is white mike, and yes, he is black.
Opie

Searcy, AR

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Anyone hurt?
blah blah

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't White. If its who I think it is, he is about 31 years old. His pic was on the news,
can u post a link to the site
hmm

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
White Mike is his nickname...
truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 17, 2013
noone was hurt he was only in the school long enough to run in one door of the cafeteria and out another he did not have a weapon of any kind on him
Mrs Williams

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
It aint that serious my hubby wasnt didn't have intentions to hurt any one in the school my god ppl, he was just tryin to get away and he ain't have no gun either! Smh
Citizen

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Wat he do anyways? He no better than dat.
me

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs Williams wrote:
It aint that serious my hubby wasnt didn't have intentions to hurt any one in the school my god ppl, he was just tryin to get away and he ain't have no gun either! Smh
He shouldn't be runnin!! Point blank!! Smh
lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs Williams wrote:
Hope they lock him up forever
Mrs Williams

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Wat he do anyways? He no better than dat.
He had a warrant for driving on a suspended liscene and fictious tags he ran bc he didn't wana go to jail, I'm not sayin it's right but damn that's the end of it nothin more
Mrs Williams

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
He shouldn't be runnin!! Point blank!! Smh
Well I guess u weren't in his shoes so u dont kno what you would do.
Mrs Williams

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope they lock him up forever
And I hope you get ur a$$ kicked, ur an idiot to wish that on a man who has 2 kids who need him, every body does wrong and yes Michael has done his share of wrong but he ain't did anything to deserve to be locked up forever get ur mind right he is doin his time and paying his debt to society!! So get the hell off my husband.

Searcy, AR

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs Williams wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess u weren't in his shoes so u dont kno what you would do.
Yea we know what we would do... We stay out of trouble and when cops get behind us we pull over NOT run like an idiot now his time has doubled for running! Face it lady your not going to get any kind of sympathy in here your husband is a p o s u need to shut the f up!!!! Quit taking up for a looser

Searcy, AR

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs Williams wrote:
<quoted text>And I hope you get ur a$$ kicked, ur an idiot to wish that on a man who has 2 kids who need him, every body does wrong and yes Michael has done his share of wrong but he ain't did anything to deserve to be locked up forever get ur mind right he is doin his time and paying his debt to society!! So get the hell off my husband.
If he has kids that need him then he should have been at home or work instead he was running like a coward
Typical

Searcy, AR

#21 Feb 17, 2013
truth wrote:
noone was hurt he was only in the school long enough to run in one door of the cafeteria and out another he did not have a weapon of any kind on him
People overblowing crap like usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tattoo 55 min guest 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr freak on a leash 10,003
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 3 hr KBK 218
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr speller feller 29,846
Deon Petitis 5 hr ADULT 5
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 7,598
Who's the white b*tch in the hood with an ankle... 5 hr lol 12
•••
•••
•••

Searcy Jobs

•••
•••
•••