Kyle Osborne for State Representative

Kyle Osborne for State Representative

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bobby H

Mabelvale, AR

#1 Aug 9, 2012
I know Kyle and will vote for him what about you?
Freddy S

Mabelvale, AR

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Heck Yes in a minute
hunter

Mabelvale, AR

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Bobby H wrote:
I know Kyle and will vote for him what about you?
I KNOW HIM TO. WILL VOTE FOR HIM
good boss

Mabelvale, AR

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Bobby H wrote:
I know Kyle and will vote for him what about you?
I work with him, and know him and his family well, this is my guy all the way. Treats people well and with respect. Will make us an excellent representative.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2012
If I lived there he'd have mine.
DJ Belcher

Searcy, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2012
so I see that you all "know him", that's great...any of you know were he stands on th issues? Pretty sure that uninformed voters simply voting for someone they "like" is the reason this nation is as bad off as it is.

What does he feel about:
the 2nd amendent?
illegals?
higher taxes?
government spending?

I have looked all over and I can clearly find what Biviano is about but can't find ANYTHING on Mr. Osborne...can anyone fill me in?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Kyle is a good man and Biviano aint. I just happen to know where he stands on some things. But you are right on. He tells us hes a public servant not a politician. He speaks truth. He dont know how to run a campaign. Im afraid hes gona lose the race. He needs a canpaign manager bad.
Hiding under the covers

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2012
He can't do anything as state representative about the 2nd amendment, illegals, and higher taxes. Except for a few state tax votes , which might be once to twice in his term limits. If the people that work for him and know him believe he will work for them that's almost enough. U Just need a state rep to represent YOUR area. That position is not really making any giant decisions especially any of the federal issues u mentioned.
Osborne supporter

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
DJ Belcher wrote:
so I see that you all "know him", that's great...any of you know were he stands on th issues? Pretty sure that uninformed voters simply voting for someone they "like" is the reason this nation is as bad off as it is.
What does he feel about:
the 2nd amendent?
illegals?
higher taxes?
government spending?
I have looked all over and I can clearly find what Biviano is about but can't find ANYTHING on Mr. Osborne...can anyone fill me in?
2nd amendment....He said he is a NRA member.Illegals, what is the question? Taxes, said he wants to lower taxes. Spending...Ar is 1 of 4 states with a balanced budget said he wants to keep it that way
love him

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Have known Osborne for years. We have trusted him as a policeman in our community, everything positive. I think he would make a grreat representative for us.
coworker

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
I worked with Chief Osborne for many years before I left the force. This man will do whatever it takes for the people of this district. I will go to battle with him anytime. If you only knew him like I did. Why he would give up retirement for a thankless job beats me......but I assure you I will be there for him.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 5, 2012
coworker wrote:
I worked with Chief Osborne for many years before I left the force. This man will do whatever it takes for the people of this district. I will go to battle with him anytime. If you only knew him like I did. Why he would give up retirement for a thankless job beats me......but I assure you I will be there for him.
I might just vote for YOU instead. I like you. You can stay.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Kyle we want to know wher you stand. Pick a weapon. Let us know. You on potrol without bullets in your gun?????
voter

Little Rock, AR

#14 Sep 9, 2012
I know it's not a state issue but is mr.osborne a NRA member? Is he a sportsman?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2012
voter wrote:
I know it's not a state issue but is mr.osborne a NRA member? Is he a sportsman?
Yes on both.
karma

United States

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Biviano all the way!
me

Searcy, AR

#17 Sep 11, 2012
He took over county dispatch after mr haynie and never seen him but one time. I don't know why he even took it over if he wasn't going to participate. He was too worried about searcy and how it was running. Mr haynie did a better job at running county dispatch and caring how it was going. I wasn't pressed at all by osbornes performance there. just sayin.
really

Little Rock, AR

#18 Sep 11, 2012
We were told that the Judge took it over and the people just meet because they have to in order to keep the budget straight

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#19 Sep 13, 2012
karma wrote:
Biviano all the way!
You his drinking buddy?

Since: Sep 10

Searcy, AR

#20 Sep 13, 2012
karma wrote:
Biviano all the way!
So he gets 2 votes, you and River Oaks Mommy. Oh and maybe his wife (probably not).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo wilson (Jan '15) 56 min trey 15
New gym? 2 hr Super Chick 17
hastings closing 3 hr jimmy joe 11
four word game (Apr '15) 3 hr Kevin 433
The V or the Elks 5 hr Super_Chick_ 2
lance and shelly :/ (Nov '11) 6 hr Where 23
Robert underwood construction and Eric Odom 7 hr Super Chick 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages