First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ha

Judsonia, AR

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Ya know I find it so ironic the girls on there post pics of their growing pregnant bellies and a million pics and statuses about their new babies. That part is fine. But then they post pics of their engagement rings and say, "I love my daughter and my fiancé." Hmmm... Did that a little out of order huh? Should we be surprised you are engaged?

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2012
ha wrote:
Ya know I find it so ironic the girls on there post pics of their growing pregnant bellies and a million pics and statuses about their new babies. That part is fine. But then they post pics of their engagement rings and say, "I love my daughter and my fiancé." Hmmm... Did that a little out of order huh? Should we be surprised you are engaged?

It's not the 1940's any more get over it
ha

Judsonia, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2012
You must be one of them.

Searcy, AR

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Nope a guy but good try. Must be one that can't get any
_U CaRe__

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the 1940's any more get over it
I agree with you. It's more common these days. I know couple who have teenagers together, been living together for 15 years & still not married. This poster probably gets offended by seeing black people in the same class as their child lmao

Since: Dec 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 12, 2012
ha wrote:
Someone should hit you in the face with a damn cinderblock
ha

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 13, 2012
1) I am married and have been with the same guy since I was 15.

2) I have a college education unlike 90% of people on this site.

3) I said nothing about being prejudice.

4) I don't have a kid so they aren't in a "class" because I didn't get drunk and pregnant at 16.

5) I am saving money to have a child rather than using your tax money to pay for the care of it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:

4) I don't have a kid so they aren't in a "class" because I didn't get drunk and pregnant at 16.

5) I am saving money to have a child rather than using your tax money to pay for the care of it.
Married at 15? Well that's the norm!
bahaha

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
<quoted text>Married at 15? Well that's the norm!
She actually said they have been together since she was 15 not that that's when they got married.. But the rest of what she said was dumb.. Who said you have to get drunk to be 16 and preg? And I highly doubt you "ha" waited til marriage to have sex.

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#10 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:
Ha I have to say you are prejudice. You see prejudice comes in many forms,racial, sexual,social classes. I see a pattern to your five points. You know for sure that 90%of us on this site do not have a college education and if we do not you are better than we are? That makes you prejudice against those who are not as educated as you.

Because some of us may not have a college education you think we got out got drunk and got pregnant at 16...so your prejudice against those who drink and have sex....so we are not as good as you......that reeks with social class prejudice.

You think if someone has a child unlike you, we are living off the government and using your tax money to raise a child.

You have been with the same person since your fifteen ok so you are what now we don't know if you are 16,17,18, or 60 so by being married doesn't mean your relationship is any stronger than a couple together that is not...just like the one poster that have teenagers together and have been together for 15 years.

What you are doing is going to throw the church rules at them....hmmmmm I find it very funny that you pretty much down graded everyone that doesn't believe or feel the same way as you.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't be prejudice Oh yes dear ha you are social and prejudice with a tad bit of religious pious thrown in.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>She actually said they have been together since she was 15 not that that's when they got married.. But the rest of what she said was dumb.. Who said you have to get drunk to be 16 and preg? And I highly doubt you "ha" waited til marriage to have sex.
Oh my bad! My comprehension sucks in the mornings! Lol
ha

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Grave Digger62 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha I have to say you are prejudice. You see prejudice comes in many forms,racial, sexual,social classes. I see a pattern to your five points. You know for sure that 90%of us on this site do not have a college education and if we do not you are better than we are? That makes you prejudice against those who are not as educated as you.

Because some of us may not have a college education you think we got out got drunk and got pregnant at 16...so your prejudice against those who drink and have sex....so we are not as good as you......that reeks with social class prejudice.

You think if someone has a child unlike you, we are living off the government and using your tax money to raise a child.

You have been with the same person since your fifteen ok so you are what now we don't know if you are 16,17,18, or 60 so by being married doesn't mean your relationship is any stronger than a couple together that is not...just like the one poster that have teenagers together and have been together for 15 years.

What you are doing is going to throw the church rules at them....hmmmmm I find it very funny that you pretty much down graded everyone that doesn't believe or feel the same way as you.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't be prejudice Oh yes dear ha you are social and prejudice with a tad bit of religious pious thrown in.
I am 23. So do the math that's 8 years. Yes I suppose you are right. I AM socially prejudice. I am prejudice of people who make poor life decisions and use handouts from government welfare OR parents/relatives to get ahead. Nope, we didn't wait til we got married to have sex. But we were smart enough to prevent it.
bahaha

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>I am 23. So do the math that's 8 years. Yes I suppose you are right. I AM socially prejudice. I am prejudice of people who make poor life decisions and use handouts from government welfare OR parents/relatives to get ahead. Nope, we didn't wait til we got married to have sex. But we were smart enough to prevent it.
Well aren't you just lil mrs perfect. I'll bet your the perfect lil housewife too and your marriage is just the best. People are just put to shame when they see you. Huh? You do know that premarital sex is just a bad as doing it and getting caught, right?
_U CaRe__

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:

So you assume that young girls have to be drunk to get pregnant? Lol how old are you? Lol you ignorant judgmental trick! Like the other poster said 2012... Headed into 2013.
_U CaRe__

Duluth, GA

#15 Dec 13, 2012
Grave Digger62 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha I have to say you are prejudice. You see prejudice comes in many forms,racial, sexual,social classes. I see a pattern to your five points. You know for sure that 90%of us on this site do not have a college education and if we do not you are better than we are? That makes you prejudice against those who are not as educated as you.

I second this ;)
_U CaRe__

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:
<quoted text>I am 23. So do the math that's 8 years. Yes I suppose you are right. I AM socially prejudice. I am prejudice of people who make poor life decisions and use handouts from government welfare OR parents/relatives to get ahead. Nope, we didn't wait til we got married to have sex. But we were smart enough to prevent it.
Lmao @ 23 and knows it all!!! Got your nose so high up in the air you forgot what reality smells like. Let me school you on something "little girl". I'm in my 30s & I'm married, no kids & I probably make more money than your little degree will ever make. For you to sit here and judge others because they got pregnant before marriage, is absurd! Wake the f up and look at the real world. I'm almost certain that your little judge mental aaaaasssss was fffuuuuukkkkiiiinnn by time you were 16, you were just fortunate enough to not get knocked up. Now that your 23 & know it all, you think you are above everyone else. You are sadly mistaken! And with your attitude towards others, I can assure you that you won't get far! And NOT EVERYONE who is pregnant or have kids get handouts! I know plenty of unwed people with kids who do it on their own.

Searcy, AR

#17 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:

This has nothing to do with your original post but I knew once someone pointed how ignorant you are you would change "what you meant". Now I'm 26 not married have a little boy with my girlfriend. I also have a degree and very good career. I don't receive any aid or assistants from my parents. We lived together when she got pregnant and were using protection and birth control, sometimes things are just meant to be. Maybe God realizes you are to judgmental and ignorant to have kids hence the 15yrs without pregnancy.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 13, 2012
ha wrote:
I like the way you think.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 13, 2012
I like that she has sht planned out too! But the odds of marrying your teenage bf and it lasting??? Lol not so good!
_U CaRe__

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 13, 2012
gotta_in it wrote:
I like that she has sht planned out too! But the odds of marrying your teenage bf and it lasting??? Lol not so good!
Right!! About the teenage bf. but it's not all that bad to have a child unwed. There are worse things in life to complain about besides a happy unwed couple having a child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 1 min guest 10,638
Taco Bell on Hwy 36 14 min unknown 5
Thomas family..... 40 min guest 3
Narcissistic a-hole 42 min Lucky Dog 15
baby 2 hr guest 9
Billy Rouse and Alicia Munoz 2 hr guest 8
BHP Billiton 3 hr old chesapeake 35

Flood Warning for White County was issued at March 29 at 8:46PM CDT

Searcy Dating
Find my Match