Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Razorback_Girl wrote:
If you were drivin by a park one day and saw a man put a gun to a 3yr olds head and pull the trigger, you would want that man behind bars. Murder is murder...plain & simple. Abortion is not a right, its cold blooded murder.
Pretty harsh analogy but it gets the point across. Spot on.
Lol

Batesville, AR

#26 Jun 15, 2012
Razorback_Girl wrote:
If you were drivin by a park one day and saw a man put a gun to a 3yr olds head and pull the trigger, you would want that man behind bars. Murder is murder...plain & simple. Abortion is not a right, its cold blooded murder.
Now, if you were walking in the park and you see a fetus, now stay with me now, you see a fetus with a gun to its young, let's say, 18 or 19 year old mother's head.

An abortion can be for medical causes. There is no brain activity in a fetus until 6 months. Basically, until then, it is basically a hunk of flesh.

Now, if a young teenage mother, still having a full life ahead of her, is placed in a situation where it was her life or the babies, I would not blame her for choosing her's.

If you do blame her, you are a hypocritical fool. It is human nature to thrive to live. An abortion is a small price to pay weighed against your life. Especially if it has been such a short one. Get off your high horse hypocritical selves.

P.S. I hate your ignorance and non-understanding. Pro-choice.
dddd

Euless, TX

#27 Jun 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Now, if you were walking in the park and you see a fetus, now stay with me now, you see a fetus with a gun to its young, let's say, 18 or 19 year old mother's head.

An abortion can be for medical causes. There is no brain activity in a fetus until 6 months. Basically, until then, it is basically a hunk of flesh.

Now, if a young teenage mother, still having a full life ahead of her, is placed in a situation where it was her life or the babies, I would not blame her for choosing her's.

If you do blame her, you are a hypocritical fool. It is human nature to thrive to live. An abortion is a small price to pay weighed against your life. Especially if it has been such a short one. Get off your high horse hypocritical selves.

That's fantastic. Great point. Also if you're b rads mother, Kelly's mother, Asswhoops mother or proudnegros mother then you should have aborted that one.

“Hop to it!!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2012
dddd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fantastic. Great point. Also if you're b rads mother, Kelly's mother, Asswhoops mother or proudnegros mother then you should have aborted that one.
Well thats not true...b rad is funny as sh!t and even though kelly is VERY annoying 90% of the time, she is funny as hell too...beside topix would be COMPLETELY dead without either one of them...
dddd

Euless, TX

#29 Jun 15, 2012
-frogger- wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats not true...b rad is funny as sh!t and even though kelly is VERY annoying 90% of the time, she is funny as hell too...beside topix would be COMPLETELY dead without either one of them...
No defense for dumbass and proudkneegrow? Or them two "females that follow b radley around? Even tho they are b rad

“Hop to it!!!”

Location hidden

#30 Jun 15, 2012
"them two females that follow b rad around" wasnt mentioned in the previous post so why would i bring them up??? And i dont know the other two that well so i felt no need to respond to them...they dont post offend enoough for me to comment about them...
LC

Heber Springs, AR

#31 Jun 15, 2012
new wrote:
If you are woman enough to kill a baby then you are woman enough to have your name thrown out there.
Preach!

Euless, TX

#33 Jun 15, 2012
ProudNegro wrote:
Only white babies should be aborted!! WHITE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALWAYS TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US BLACK PEOPLE!! THEY MAKE RENT TOO HIGH AND EXPECT US TO PAY FOR UNREASONABLE THINGS!! WE ARE BEING TREATED VERY POORLY BY THOSE STUPID WHITE PEOPLE! BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!!!
Damn its hard for me to hate you as much as you clearly hate yourself. Get over it. You are clearly a skinny white kid with identity issues. Seek a therapist or let me hit you in the face with a damn cinderblock.
cuz

West Helena, AR

#34 Jun 15, 2012
ProudNegro wrote:
Only white babies should be aborted!! WHITE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALWAYS TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US BLACK PEOPLE!! THEY MAKE RENT TOO HIGH AND EXPECT US TO PAY FOR UNREASONABLE THINGS!! WE ARE BEING TREATED VERY POORLY BY THOSE STUPID WHITE PEOPLE! BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!!!
bitch you live in a section eight house what your rent must be what ten to twenty dollars.and got that stamp card too I bet.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Jun 15, 2012
Regardless of how you rationalize it, a life is a life. Murder is murder. Who is to say one life is more valuable than another? Everything happens for a reason. These are MY OPINIONS. I am entitled to them just as you are to yours. Ill agree to disagree :)

Location hidden

#37 Jun 15, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Now, if you were walking in the park and you see a fetus, now stay with me now, you see a fetus with a gun to its young, let's say, 18 or 19 year old mother's head.

And btw...a hunk of flesh? Really?! From the moment of conception, it is a living being! Wow...people never cease to amaze me!
JustSaying..

Cabot, AR

#38 Jun 16, 2012
At 6-8 weeks, you can hear the heartbeat of a fetus. If a female is going to lay down and do what it takes to get pregnant, she should give that child a chance to live. I'm pro-life. I feel like every baby deserves to have their first breath. Now, if there is a health situation that will cause the baby and/or mother to lose their life, then the mother is obligated to do what she feels is best for her or her baby. Otherwise, if you get pregnant and you're not ready or you feel like you have too much going for you in life, there's always adoption. Geez. Think of the child too.
Misty

Euless, TX

#39 Jun 16, 2012
A person has the right to decide what they want to do, nobody knows what they are going through or what has happened in there life to make them choose and if they do they do not deserve to have there name put on this site
JustSaying..

Cabot, AR

#40 Jun 16, 2012
Misty wrote:
A person has the right to decide what they want to do, nobody knows what they are going through or what has happened in there life to make them choose and if they do they do not deserve to have there name put on this site
Well, I can say as a rape victim, that if I'd gotten pregnant after being raped, I wouldn't have had an abortion. Maybe I'd have given the baby up for adoption because of being raped, but I would NEVER kill an innocent child. Ever. I know quite a few people, some that I work with, that have been on meth and pot and got pregnant. They've had complicated and risky pregnancies, but they never got abortions. Abortion is the easy way out. To them, their child's life was way more important than theirs. That's not expected out of everyone, obviously, but it was to them.
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

#41 Jun 16, 2012
As many have said if you spread your legs you are running the risk of getting pregnant. Simple as that. THAT is your choice. Even on BC you have a CHANCE of pregnancy. YOUR CHOICE. If you conceive thats a result of your actions. The baby had NO CHOICE.

I understand abortion under certain circumstances such as rape (so long as charges and have been filed and such so everyone can't go around claiming it happened) and if the mothers life is in jeopardy. Besides those instances your choices have consequences. Deal with them. If everybody who wasnt ready for a baby had an abortion tons of us wouldnt be here today. I know i was an accident...but thankfully my mom knew i was just what nature intended and she did what needed to be done to support me.

People need to take responsibility for their actions. If you dont want a baby dont have sex. Novel idea huh? You can have plenty of fun yourself without the risk.
PuffTheMagicDrag on

Euless, TX

#42 Jun 17, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if you were walking in the park and you see a fetus, now stay with me now, you see a fetus with a gun to its young, let's say, 18 or 19 year old mother's head.
You need some better research. I am pro choice but I know that a fetus has brain activity way before 6 months of gestation.
Loveistheanswer

United States

#43 Jun 17, 2012
Look here! You can preach all day, but until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes you have norides. I bet you also believe in Jesus? Does it not say in the Bible that you're not to judge others? That is HIS job and HIS alone! You have no idea what makes a woman turn to abortion. I bet if you took a number of those women and listened to their stories, you might not be so quick to judge people that are already broken. I also bet a large number of those women were sexually or physically abused as children or victim to some sort of abuse in their life that has affected them in ways we will never understand. Regardless it is mainly done out of fear. Be thankful that you came from people where you have support and love because some people were not so lucky. If you really want to do something great, instead of bashing women who are obviously already hurt, why don't you do something to help? Those women need love not your judgement! It is also something that they will live with until the day they die and for a lot of women I guarantee it's also a reason they find Jesus! So stop it with all your judgment because once again that is NOT your job!

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2012
I can say that im not judging anyone. I have morals and a right to share those. Now, if i would have said "oh shes going to hell for having an abortion" that would be judging. Just thought Id clear that up :)
Agree

United States

#45 Jun 17, 2012
Well morals are wonderful, but my question is why are you concerned with another woman's decision? To the point that you would call her a murderer? Have you ever had an abortion? Do you know what women go through who do get an abortion? If you have no bases, like personal experience and so on, then you, in fact are judging by even saying anything. Just thought if clear that up :)
Hmmmmm

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2012
In simpler terms. If your morals put you above it and you have never done it, you are judging by getting on here and comparing it to putting a gun to a three year olds head. You are judging by commenting at all and a woman's decision on abortion for whatever reason and someone shooting a three year old in the head are 2 completely different things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 8 min Sunshine_Sweetie 11,609
Searcy Streets 1 hr tax Searcy tax 14
Malik 1 hr help 5
Kristen white 1 hr knows enough 8
courtney mcinturf 2 hr Guest 3
four word game 4 hr Kevin 182
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 5 hr Kevin 654
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE