Why are numbers so important?

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
microclient

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 3, 2012
In history numbers have been so important to us..?? Why so?Where would we be without numbers? Science, Building and Computers all created with numbers so how is this important to our creation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Stfu

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2012
To get accurate answers to have to be exact. With math you get exact answers. It either adds up or it doesn't. So everything is based off numbers for accuracy. Like a wrench, that bolt takes a 15. You go find the 15mm and you can do the task, it makes it easy. Instead of give me that wrench about as big around as ya thumb. If it was a size bigger what would you name it? A thumb and a tad bit bigger? See no accuracy! Numbers are infinite also! Can name that wrench a letter, once a bolt is bigger that z, ur fcked! Lol..still confused holla back.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2012
*Can't name*

“NSA”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2012
I take that back, if your still confused ur an idiot!! and you'll never get it prolly!
hmmmmm

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Ight brad ur good with numbers and riddles so here ya go...
Me an u go fishen, we both catch fish. If I give u one fish, we'll have the same amount. If u give me one fish, I'll have twice as many as you. How many fish did we both catch?

Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 4, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
Ight brad ur good with numbers and riddles so here ya go...
Me an u go fishen, we both catch fish. If I give u one fish, we'll have the same amount. If u give me one fish, I'll have twice as many as you. How many fish did we both catch?

You caught 3, he caught 2

“NSA”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2012
^^^ ur an idiot!! She caught 5 I caught 3

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 4, 2012
She had to catch atleast 5!! If she gave me one and that made us even, cause if i I caught 3 + her one makes 4 now where even!...if I started with 3 and she started with 5 and I gave her 1 then she would have 6!! That would be double what I initially caught. Tooooo easy!! Give me something that's gonna make me think,)

“Poopdick”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2012
I don't quite understand the premise of this thread.
hmmmmm

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
She had to catch atleast 5!! If she gave me one and that made us even, cause if i I caught 3 + her one makes 4 now where even!...if I started with 3 and she started with 5 and I gave her 1 then she would have 6!! That would be double what I initially caught. Tooooo easy!! Give me something that's gonna make me think,)
ahh apparently u didn't read the riddle very well b/c if u caught 3 and I caught 5 I wouldnt have twice as many as u if u gave me one. That would leave u with two and me with 6 Try again
hmmmmm

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2012
Btw i am a guy
samthepainter for Romney

Birmingham, AL

#13 Aug 4, 2012
Some numbers are important like...
831 billion stimulus-no jobs created
6 million for michelle's paris vacation
the cost of entitlement programs-3 Trillion
government payroll -all time high,and government workers making 50% more than private sector workers.
Soon to be 17 Trillion national Debt.
Answer

Sherwood, AR

#14 Aug 4, 2012
He caught 7 b rad caught 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Answer wrote:
true
hmmmmm

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Answer wrote:
lmao! Good job! B rad u losen credibility on the whole perfect IQ score... That wasn't a real complex riddle

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Lol oh god i got to break it down into dummy terms!! This may take a bit!! Lmao..7 and 5 is correct as well. Same math as mine. He caught 7, i caught 5 if he gave me 1 I'd have 6! Now were even like the riddle said. If i give him 1 he had 8 now I have 4! That is double as the riddle said. It is the same exact math as 5 and 3 can you not comprehend that?? Lol..Both answers are right. As well as many other odd numbers that breaks down to even numbers that equals to a double even....5 and 3 with ur riddle comes to the 6 and 3 both even numbers but when applied which the odd number concept with the add and subtract breaks down to the smallest concept. The 7 and 5 is the SAME math I just broke it down to the least denominator. That's why I said "ATLEAST" because it was the smallest, and because I knew it wasn't the only answer. With math mixed with that riddle there will be no single definite answer. If any of you are confused with that, I really don't know what to tell you!!...except do the math and maybe just maybe your mind will understand it!! Lmao what's funny is its the same equation and you people don't even understand it!! When it's the same thing..eh oh well, perhaps that's why mine is much higher.

“Yoo-hoo... I'll make ya famous”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 4, 2012
GOOOOD gravy!!
I sick at math and I got it! U til all the weird explanations.

We all know b_rad is superior to all. That's why I'm carrying his litter of super-genius opossum babies!
We're gonna cook em at the next church BBQ!

“Yoo-hoo... I'll make ya famous”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 4, 2012
Ok, I typed 'sick' instead of suck
And it said 'u til' instead of until.
But y'all get the jist of it ;)

“NSA”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 4, 2012
^^^ lmao I think someone is intoxicated!!....again!!
And it wasnt weird explanation!! Iol just drawn out for the umm less fortunate!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thought for the day. 15 min Dogmeat 25
Meadow lake hookers 26 min Dogmeat 7
loud boom on west side of searcy 1 hr balls 12
brooklyn (Mar '15) 1 hr guest6789 4
Jokes Abound 1 hr balls 9
Radio shack 2 hr balls 6
euthanasia 3 hr Control Subject 24

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance