First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2011
The new meat market across from mayflower food is awesome just bought some great steaks from there.

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Is that also the sea food market ?

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Oct 19, 2011
Yes

Little Rock, AR

#4 Oct 19, 2011
The steaks are amazing!

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Oct 19, 2011
They are
loveit

Arlington, TX

#6 Oct 19, 2011
They will steam your fresh shrimp and crab legs for you, in advance! It's just what Searcy needed, something different!
Guest Star

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Do they take EBT cards?

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Oct 19, 2011
I think he said it would b 30 days bfore they would b albe to but they r going to
the

Hope, AR

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing buying porterhouse, ribeye, and new York strip with EBT cards .While I can only afford top sirloin or other cheaper cuts. With EBT you should get ground pig snout, beef lips, and hog ears.

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Oct 19, 2011
the wrote:
Nothing pisses me off more than seeing buying porterhouse, ribeye, and new York strip with EBT cards .While I can only afford top sirloin or other cheaper cuts. With EBT you should get ground pig snout, beef lips, and hog ears.
Agree
o yeah

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2011
The service there is so great the owners of this place are very great ppl best new bussiness In town
yum yum

Cabot, AR

#12 Oct 19, 2011
How much are crab legs? Are they king crab legs?
do they...

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2011
Have Snow crab legs?:) nom nom nom
loveit

Arlington, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2011
What's EBT?
fujnd

Searcy, AR

#15 Oct 19, 2011
the wrote:
amen!!
loveit

Arlington, TX

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Hello? I'm old...but not that old...what the heck is EBT? Extra-terrestrial Buck Turds? Extreme Bastard Time? Elementary Basket Toss? Help!! I can go on and on!!! EBT? Anyone?
state employee

Searcy, AR

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Ebt -- food stamps

And wow someone actually said that people using food stamps don't deserve to have fine foods?!? So what we keep the poor and needy in their place -- make them eat what did you say pig snots? I know you were exaggerating but that's a simple minded philosophy on life. Poor people should eat trash meat bc I can't afford it on my pay. How about you look for better employment and worry about your life?! Wasting all your time worrying about what people are buying with their ebt card doesn't move you forward nor does your concerns change the food stamp program. If you wanna see change talk to ypur legislators

I'm not saying they should dine like kings while working people eat reasonably. But the person asking the question didn't say that was their plan either....that person never said they planned on rushing out to buy only premium cuts of meat. Maybe they just wanted a place to buy fresh cuts of meat for their family-- so relax and stop rushing to judgement.
fujnd

Searcy, AR

#18 Oct 19, 2011
state employee wrote:
Ebt -- food stamps

And wow someone actually said that people using food stamps don't deserve to have fine foods?!? So what we keep the poor and needy in their place -- make them eat what did you say pig snots? I know you were exaggerating but that's a simple minded philosophy on life. Poor people should eat trash meat bc I can't afford it on my pay. How about you look for better employment and worry about your life?! Wasting all your time worrying about what people are buying with their ebt card doesn't move you forward nor does your concerns change the food stamp program. If you wanna see change talk to ypur legislators

I'm not saying they should dine like kings while working people eat reasonably. But the person asking the question didn't say that was their plan either....that person never said they planned on rushing out to buy only premium cuts of meat. Maybe they just wanted a place to buy fresh cuts of meat for their family-- so relax and stop rushing to judgement.
quit babbling. No one wants to read your essay.
js!!

Searcy, AR

#19 Oct 19, 2011
Especially those unwilling to admit they are wrong.

I think that was well said someone needs to speak up.
J&M Meat and Seafood

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2011
..We want to personally thank you for the comments and support for our new business. Everyone is welcome! We are also welcoming Deer Hunters that need deer processing. We are accepting 10 deer a day. We will try to accommodate everyone for the upcoming Muzzleloading and Rifle season. Join us on Facebook for any questions and upcoming specials! Sincerely, James & Merica Williams :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My wife is better than yours 1 hr starfox 22
The Aftershock 2 hr guest 2
Water main break searcy 3 hr Hick-spanic 7
she got her a** beat 3 hr Jeff 12
Rock house 4 hr wow 31
Mayor of searcy 4 hr Alert 9
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 5 hr Spade 330
Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:28 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:28PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move
Bleacher Report 4:55 PM
Rams Would Waste Opportunity by Not Trading Bradford
Yahoo! Sports 5:36 PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason