unprofessional photographer

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Know him

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Just read where some Carrie chick was bad mouthing another photographer..... Maybe she should MIND HER OWN BUSINESS!!!!!
You look very tacky! You might need to look into an etticut class!!! You seem desperate & sad!!!
Maybe you're the person who started the discussions on timeless treasures!!!! Seems to be your thing---> bashing other more talented photographers!!!!
Facts

Fate, TX

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Know him wrote:
Just read where some Carrie chick was bad mouthing another photographer..... Maybe she should MIND HER OWN BUSINESS!!!!!
You look very tacky! You might need to look into an etticut class!!! You seem desperate & sad!!!
Maybe you're the person who started the discussions on timeless treasures!!!! Seems to be your thing---> bashing other more talented photographers!!!!
An "etticut " class huh? Maybe an English class for you!
new

Searcy, AR

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>An "etticut " class huh? Maybe an English class for you!
Hells yes, I was thinking the same thing as I read that.
Bs

Frisco, TX

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Carrie is awesome!! Sounds like some is starting jealous bullshit!! Get a life!!
Bs

Frisco, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Someone*
Know him

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Spelling..... That's all you got? I turned off my auto correct just for u pin-heads!
Know him

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Oh- and ENGLISH ??? English isn't SPELLING!!!!
Know him

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Nope.... Don't know her or the individual she speaking of. Just read a her comments through a friends page..... Voicing my opinions by what I read!
Know him

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 31, 2012
I'm not saying she's a bad photographer, but why attack someone else's business, unless you're jealous or lacking??
Just to get it straight, I'm attacking her ACTIONS & MEAN WORDS!!!
Facts

Fate, TX

#10 Jan 31, 2012
Know him wrote:
Oh- and ENGLISH ??? English isn't SPELLING!!!!
Hmmmm. I don't remember having a spelling class, or a spelling teacher. It all falls under the subject of English. Nice try A-hole!
jon

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2012
What ever happened to photography?! Come on people your ruining a good thing with this stupid junk.
It's art every ones pictures are good! Leave it at that
You are an idiot

Sherwood, AR

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Let me get this straight- You get upset about about her "bad mouthing" but you come here to do the same thing? The difference is, she has the backbone to point out the obvious and you do NOT. Everything she said has been SPOT ON. At least she has the balls to call them out and doesn't hide behind topix!
Just because you have a "good" camera doesn't make you talented. She takes awesome pictures. You don't get over 8,500 likes on facebook because you suck. Maybe YOU should mind YOUR OWN...
Mimi

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>An "etticut " class huh? Maybe an English class for you!
ROFL!!! Exactly what I was thinking. Don't be all "perfect" when you're making bs comments like that! If you're going to be a smartazz you might want to work on making sure your comments sound like you're somewhat smart.
haters

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2012
Carrie is an amazing photographer who always makes people feel great about themselves! If she said something to someone they probably deserved it! Sometime u hafta be mean when people deserve it! That's life! Boo hoo! Don't run to topix and try to start crap bc nobody would listen to u on fb! Sounds like u need to mind ur own biz and stop stalkin ppls lives!! How old r u? 12? u had to go thru a friends fb to be nosy and then post anonymously on here talkin crap? Grow up! If she didn't say anything to or about u what business is it of urs?
new

Searcy, AR

#16 Jan 31, 2012
Know him wrote:
Spelling..... That's all you got? I turned off my auto correct just for u pin-heads!
You have to have at least the first few letters right for auto correct to work. You would NEVER have gotten "etticut" from auto correct anyway, because it ISN'T a word.
What

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2012
How do you call someone a HATER who is standing up for their business? I also deleted her after reading her drama over and over. Hater would be defined as what she did to the other woman. Look it up! That's not backbone at all. That's called being a hater and bullying
Agreed

Frisco, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2012
What wrote:
How do you call someone a HATER who is standing up for their business? I also deleted her after reading her drama over and over. Hater would be defined as what she did to the other woman. Look it up! That's not backbone at all. That's called being a hater and bullying
Thank you!!! & she hasn't "confronted" anyone about anything!! Bashing people in a Facebook status is not the same as confronting someone. If she had balls she'd say it face to face instead of in the comfort of her home behind her computer or phone. & I've seen her work. Not impressed.
cool kid

Frisco, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2012
So immature!! Get a life to the person who started this!! You're an idiot!! Karma is bitch!!
haters

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2012
I called the fool posting on here a hater not whoever owned the business.. Learn to read!
Know him

Dallas, TX

#21 Jan 31, 2012
new wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to have at least the first few letters right for auto correct to work. You would NEVER have gotten "etticut" from auto correct anyway, because it ISN'T a word.
Dur dur dur....... Blah blah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History Repeating Itself 3 min RCA Kelly 19
Wilbur D Mills NOW 19 min NOW not THEN 1
Sunrise Heights Mobile home park (Mar '15) 36 min toby 14
whos the best athlete that has ever come from w... (Jan '12) 1 hr Guest 66
News 22 Warrants Issued After Year-Long White Co. Dr... (Jan '13) 2 hr Colldianna 136
News Several drug arrests made in White Co. (Nov '12) 2 hr Colldianna 31
Name something that you will NEVER do again 2 hr guest 19

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages