James D. Or Shannon Finley

Posted in the Searcy Forum


Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I want to buy their house on Anthony dr. Judsonia. County clerk doesn't know how to get in contact with these people. Phone has been disconnected, house is posted as abandoned by the bank. Any body know if they'll come forth and make a deal to sign off the house? Or sell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
malique drumond missing 2 year old from 700 blo... 4 min Guest 61
someone help me find john wells? (Sep '11) 32 min What 9
Sarah Curtis 34 min Yeah ok 18
Ferguson officer recieved justice today! A day ... 1 hr KCMO 10
Toddler Found 2 hr Post This Link 5
anyone know if the 2yr old boy is found yet 2 hr Guest 16
Tommy Burns are you a daddy yet?? lmao WOW 4 hr Intelligent Stand... 5
Searcy PD searches for missing toddler 18 hr Beee 13
Searcy Dating
Find my Match

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Searcy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Searcy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:35PM
How St. Louis Rams Can Salvage Season, Make Most of Remaining Games
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jeff Fisher unhappy with officiating in Rams' loss
ESPN10:03 AM
Titans release LB Phillips, plan to go younger
NBC Sports10:14 AM
Report: Titans to release Shaun Phillips
NFL10:20 AM
Titans to release veteran Shaun Phillips