how do you change your location

how do you change your location

Posted in the Searcy Forum

question

Searcy, AR

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I am just wondering how can i change my location under my name?

Searcy, AR

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Do you want to change it to "Hardingville"?
windy

Cabot, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2010
scroll down to the very end of the page here,click on us city list a united state map will come up click on any state you want ,like ark and a list of towns in the state will come up them just find the town you want and there you go you will have what you want ,your name will stay the same every where you go
Ask me

Cabot, AR

#4 Sep 13, 2010
I tried, but couldn't get it to work.
windy

Cabot, AR

#5 Sep 14, 2010
I don,t know why it wouldn,t work ,I do it all the time I check out things in other states ,where my folks live
Me too

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Sep 14, 2010
It worked for me too.
Curious

Searcy, AR

#7 Sep 14, 2010
How do you get it to say United States under your name instead of a town and state? I wish when I posted....mine would read like that.
Big Brother

Fordyce, AR

#8 Dec 21, 2011
not happening

Searcy, AR

#9 Dec 23, 2011
move
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#10 Dec 23, 2011
guest wrote:
move
and buy a new computer, lol
momma

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Dec 23, 2011
I think this person wants it to say a different town under their name when they comment.
Mine always says Cabot, Ar or Judsonia, Ar. But I'm in Searcy. I like that it doesn't show Searcy, I don't always want ppl knowing where I am. Lol.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#12 Dec 23, 2011
momma wrote:
I think this person wants it to say a different town under their name when they comment.
Mine always says Cabot, Ar or Judsonia, Ar. But I'm in Searcy. I like that it doesn't show Searcy, I don't always want ppl knowing where I am. Lol.
I agree, mine moves me around from Greenbriar, Conway and Vilonia. Keeps crooks from stealing my identity, not that anyone would want it in the first place.
ginger

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 23, 2011
momma wrote:
Because you like to hide behind a screen because you like to talk $hit u can't back!!
TEST

London, UK

#14 Dec 23, 2011
TEST
momma

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2011
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Because you like to hide behind a screen because you like to talk $hit u can't back!!
Wow, hateful much? I've seen posts about you..... How u don't usually comment on here, guess you just showed everyone how nasty u really are. Geeze, omg, my post wasn't even talking crap. Must be your time of the month or something, to just snap at someone like that. I have some Tampax and Midol if u need some sweetie.
wolfwithmanycubs

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2011
momma wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, hateful much? I've seen posts about you..... How u don't usually comment on here, guess you just showed everyone how nasty u really are. Geeze, omg, my post wasn't even talking crap. Must be your time of the month or something, to just snap at someone like that. I have some Tampax and Midol if u need some sweetie.
That was priceless! All you were doing was giving info.
What happened to the Christmas spirit? Mean, mean ppl these days :/
asdfasd

De Pere, WI

#17 Apr 14, 2012
test

Chihuahua, Mexico

#19 Apr 14, 2012
I looking for American womans to marry and becoming American citizen.
Miguel Espinoza

Chihuahua, Mexico

#20 Apr 14, 2012
lol
Miguel Espinoza

Chihuahua, Mexico

#21 Apr 14, 2012
I have 23 years,working hard, handsome, no childrens. I changing locations with a womans in Searcy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Petit 55 min political pony 2
vernon holland 1 hr quest 11
prom 2 hr @SmilingKelly 2
sunrise heights mobile home park and mini storage 2 hr @SmilingKelly 4
creppy old guy at the park at the swings tonight (Jul '15) 2 hr Phantom Poster 6
Good metal roof installers in Searcy. (Mar '14) 4 hr guest 21
Who is good at installing windows 4 hr Samantha 1

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages