Searcy resident

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I hear there has been a shooting west of Searcy. I hope everyone is ok.
citizen1

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

A man and a woman dead. A suspect in custody. That's all that is being released at the moment.
west searcy resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

A mans ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend broke into a residence to "beat the man up". It was self defense on the mans part. The ex-girlfriend was crazy but just please remember to pray for both families involved.
Ann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

The woman was named Audra. Understand she and a boyfriend went to her ex boyfriends house and wound up dead. drugs may have been involved
Ann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

the womans family are all low life trash, who are always drunk. stoned or generally causing trouble
west searcy resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

either way, both Mark and Audra have children and we still have to pray for them and their families. I do know both people involved and am closer to one of them. It is just a very bad situation.We just have to pray hard for EVERYONE involved. There are alot of people out there hurting right now.
spicy

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

i just have to say dont jump to conclusions nobody knows the truth right now.. i personally no them and i think it was self defense. but just pray that the real truth comes out. god knows the truth!
i know some of it

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

i have some first hand knowledge of this, and everyone of you have at least some of the facts wrong.
west searcy resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

I am in agreement with the self defense, I am friends with Mark and have been around both of them and just pray that things will work out for him. The paper makes him sound like a monster and he isn't. I would trust him with my life and he isn't a mean person, she was just the wrong woman and she no bussiness at his house. I hate it for her kids that this happened and I continue to pray for everyone involved that care about all these people. And NO ONE knows the entire story unless you were there and none of us was, so just pray.
west searcy resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

I am not on here to cause problems, we all have heard different stories on how this happened but, as I said before, no statements have been made, coming from a legal standpoint, so, we do not know the full story. And none of us is in a place to judge.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

How is it self defense when two people got killed and they had no gun. Not sure if drugs were involved but heard they used drugs.
i know some of it

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

look up the legal definition of self defense and your question will be answered. you ever heard of someone being beat to death?
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Self defense is when you can not get away from them. You have to be able to so that you could not get away. What weapons did they have?
i know some of it

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

hands, feet, two people, anything you can grab. those are all weapons. why do you make this difficult.

self defense, your life or bodily harm is in imminent danger and you defend yourself. period.

here you go, legal definition of self defense:
Self-defense is the right to use reasonable force to protect oneself or members of the family from bodily harm, or to a lesser extent, one's property, from the attack of an aggressor, if the defender has reason to believe he/she/they is/are in danger. Self-defense is a defense to a criminal charge or to tort liability. To establish the defense, the person must be free from fault or provocation, must have no means of escape or retreat, and there must be an impending peril.

The force used in self-defense may be sufficient for protection from apparent harm (not just an empty verbal threat) or to halt any danger from attack, but cannot be an excuse to prolong the attack or use excessive force. Self-defense cannot include killing or great bodily harm to defend property, unless personal danger is also involved.
word from off

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

I was working in there subdivision yesterday and had one of marks friends happened to be there and he told me mark was a drunk for a long time and had tryed counseling but couldnt do it, supposingly he was drunk at the time they came to his house, they came for some belongings she left there and mark owed her money.

what i heard was that he was waiving the shotgun around and it it accidently went off killing his ex and at that point he decided to kill the man as well four shots close range.

very sad for all the familys lifes that are being torn apart, and the innocent children as well.

we all should pray for them..
white county resident

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

None of us were there so there is no way any of us knows exactly what happened. We just need to pray very hard for all 3 families involved and most importantly, the children of Mark, Audra, and Rob. God hears our prayers so that needs to be our focus.
What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Guess if he is charged with capital murder its not self defense huh. Bad situation. They probaly should have taken a sheriff deputy with them when they went to get their stuff.

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

What wrote:
Guess if he is charged with capital murder its not self defense huh. Bad situation. They probaly should have taken a sheriff deputy with them when they went to get their stuff.
Charged with and convicted OF are two different things.
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

This is very sad. There were some children left without a mom. If it was a break-in the police could have been called. A beating would have been better than serving in prison for murder. It is very sad to the families who lost their loved ones no matter what kind of person they were. Iv seen many of the family members crying and heartbroken over this first hand.
last name

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

What is Audra's last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Searcy Forum right now

Search the Searcy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
my husband has female friends 7 min Bad Finger 39
Dear Walmart... 17 min Bad Finger 22
Police: Searcy Woman Shot by Grandson 50 min Guest 283
CarlaFuller vs TomHughes 1 hr TFTFk 8
Why was there a daycare closed on Friday? 1 hr chill 3
wives who dont do wat wives should ...... 2 hr guest 10
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Bad Finger 6,668
•••

Flood Warning for White County was issued at April 20 at 8:54AM CDT