Anyone know what happened?

Since: Aug 11

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Truck hit an 18 wheeler !
wonderingg

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2011
was there anyone killed? Where did it happen?
Having fun

Searcy, AR

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Was it my exwife?!!!
Sara

Neelyville, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Does anyone know who was driving the maroon truck? Were they hurt? It looked like a bad wreck.

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2011
No one hurt the truck driver said his back hurt but that was it .
knowing and heard

Joshua, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2011
i heard it was a mckinney ffa family/ag teacher and the ag teacher was killed and her daughter is in critical care they left a ranch in cameron early that morning after looking at a calf my mom siad they were trying to get them to stay but they had to go i fill bad for them and will be praying for them
What ACTUALLY happened

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2011
Actually, it was a mother and daughter and her Ag teacher. They had a trailer of lambs and a Brahman calf. The trailer jack knifed into the truck and then an 18 wheeler hit them. The mother was killed and the Ag teacher and daughter were put in critical care. However, the daughter has been moved to a stable condition. It was a freak accident and the 18 wheeler could not avoid the collision. He was not traveling above the posted speed limit or anything.

Searcy, AR

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Having fun wrote:
Was it my exwife?!!!
Hey, what a funny thing to make a joke about! Someone was killed! Hopefully it won't be your child next, cause this was someone's family. You're an awesome person! lol

Azle, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2011
What ACTUALLY happened wrote:
Actually, it was a mother and daughter and her Ag teacher. They had a trailer of lambs and a Brahman calf. The trailer jack knifed into the truck and then an 18 wheeler hit them. The mother was killed and the Ag teacher and daughter were put in critical care. However, the daughter has been moved to a stable condition. It was a freak accident and the 18 wheeler could not avoid the collision. He was not traveling above the posted speed limit or anything.
So the wreck y'all are talking about happened in September ?

Searcy, AR

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Tiger3543 wrote:
<quoted text>So the wreck y'all are talking about happened in September ?
yes, you see the dates, right?

Searcy, AR

#12 Nov 22, 2011
Tiger3543 wrote:
<quoted text>So the wreck y'all are talking about happened in September ?
turns out, they are still dead and it's still not funny.

Azle, TX

#13 Nov 22, 2011
Um no one laughed ! And the one I was talking about no one was hurt in it ! So no need to be a smart ass !!!
Just sayin

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 22, 2011
Only democrats are smart asses
Apart of McKinney FFA

Lewisville, TX

#15 Nov 22, 2011
What ACTUALLY happened wrote:
Do you have any names on who might have been in the accident?
Up adapter

Tulsa, OK

#16 Oct 19, 2013
Can't believe this thread hasn't been removed. My family still grieves and this hurts to read again. Next month will be two years. Those involved in the accident suffer daily from emotional scars but are doing great physically.
wow

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2013
Then why would you get on here and search for this thread just to comment on it so it would be at the top again? That makes lots of sense.
ugh

United States

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Don't blame the victim of your insensitivity!!
It is ok for her to respond. She's asking others to let this go. It hurts!! Imagine if it was your family that passed away and is talked about casually on Topix. It's sad.
sympathy

Cabot, AR

#19 Oct 19, 2013
Up adapter wrote:
Can't believe this thread hasn't been removed. My family still grieves and this hurts to read again. Next month will be two years. Those involved in the accident suffer daily from emotional scars but are doing great physically.
You can try reporting the thread to Topix and ask to have the entire thread deleted. Just keep trying until they comply with your request. I am sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good metal roof installers in Searcy. (Mar '14) 18 min @SmilingKelly 20
sunrise heights mobile home park and mini storage 24 min @SmilingKelly 2
Curvy = fatfuck 35 min @SmilingKelly 4
Lets Not have a party:( 47 min @SmilingKelly 15
vernon holland 2 hr punky 3
Tommy Trospher 8 hr buzz 15
scrub tech/surgical tech (Jan '13) 9 hr Kkdfw 34

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance