caught my husband smoking meth

Posted in the Searcy Forum

heartbroken

Springfield, NJ

#1 Jan 11, 2014
What should I do

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Was he at 606 N. Sowell st? They got it goin on over there! Need their asses popped

Keller, TX

#3 Jan 11, 2014
who lives there
Seriously

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Kiss his dumb ass to the curb. Do you even have to ask?
jusMe

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2014
heartbroken wrote:
What should I do
Run!!! It never stops!!! Run fast!!!

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2014
He's obviously an addict now cuz it gets ahold on people. I would make his ass go to rehab and join church and account for his every move from here on out or you need to get away from him. It isn't worth the pain you're about to go thru to stay with someone who will not quit that sh it! Get out now! Been there!!!
sad

Drasco, AR

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Guest wrote:
Was he at 606 N. Sowell st? They got it goin on over there! Need their asses popped
same at bald knob too and at Russell also! Known as action Jackson!! Sorry to hear but I like the church thing and rehab thing! Its so sad it breaks so many families up and hurts the children! Really sorry! Drugs are so bad!
wondering

Cabot, AR

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Hide everything that can be sold and don't leave anything in a joint bank account. Burn check books, shred ATM/debit cards, run like heck. God help you if he knows your social security number.
Vegetables

Montréal, Canada

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Who cares about that dope addict!
People like him are the reason society is so screwed up! They have no guts or common sense! Post us when the funeral happens... I'll pay for the wake!
Vegetables

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Jan 12, 2014
My husband wasn't a Meth addict, but he was an addict of other things and it ended up costing his life. All you can do is, if you really love the person and believe in your heart that they can change, get them help, do anything you can to make them realize what they are doing is wrong...even leave him if you have too...try and open up his eyes and he if loves you enough, he will do anything you ask him to do that will help his addiction
old skool

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2014
my sons mom is on her way 2 da pen fo 2 1/2 yrs fo meth. only good out of it is my son lives with me so he didnt have 2 deal wit her on a addict level
love hope Faith

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2014
Honesty listen to me everyone makes mistakes he needs u now more than ever obviously u have to love each other to get married if u truly love him u will stick with him stay by his side help him get help I am proof that dope heads can change there ways everyone needs someone without my husband and our children no telling where I would be just have faith in god that things will be alright

Searcy, AR

#15 Jan 12, 2014
I been clean almost a year there is hope an I was addicted for 17 years my family stuck by me never lose hope or faith just pray about it an I lost my brother from overdose he was 22 almost 23 happened right in front of me never give up on the ones u love
Sonic Baby

Plainville, CT

#16 Jan 13, 2014
Addicts may cause familie's hell. They are usually self centered and only care about their own needs---I have seen them destroy many childrens lives. Bald Knob has a high meth addiction rate---the law does not want the public to know this fact.

so long country pumpkin
Wow

Haslet, TX

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Sonic Baby wrote:
Addicts may cause familie's hell. They are usually self centered and only care about their own needs---I have seen them destroy many childrens lives. Bald Knob has a high meth addiction rate---the law does not want the public to know this fact.
so long country pumpkin
Bald Knob isn't the only town like that Georgetown and West Point is too from what I hear...

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2014
guest who has been clean almost a year. keep pushing day by day, minute by minute, and realize your triggers. I have been clean 11 yrs. and it wasn't a cake walk. congrats to you! keep trying and you will accomplish your goal. I still struggle. but it can be done
Sonic Baby

Plainville, CT

#21 Jan 15, 2014
Everybody in White County knows that Bald Knob is full of meth users---so hush
so long country pump
Django

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2014
ANTe UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. Did you experience a sweet lacquer scent when you exhaled following strenuous activity, a month or so after you quit using Meth/Crack Ice or Crystal?
That does happen. I have been clean for over 7 years but I absolutely remember that smell. It happened several times. After a sneeze and also from bending over and blood rushing to the head. Smells just like it! Crazy....
Sonic Baby

Middletown, CT

#24 Jan 16, 2014
Wow ya need to keep the trap shut---loser
Sonic Baby

Middletown, CT

#26 Jan 18, 2014
Wow u are a mess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ponderings.... 2 hr qwertypus 1
Everyones Thinkinit isnt a man shes a jealous f... 2 hr guest 3
What song U listening to right now? 5 hr Bret 10
Mayor election 12 hr King David Burks 44
I didn't even think about This? 14 hr Ooogbrother 5
Animal Shelter 14 hr Ooogbrother 4
You're forced to move once you get black neighb... 14 hr Ooogbrother 3

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages