I would pay Kelly
Rebel

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I would pay a lot of money to see Kelly naked.

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2012
preferably in a snuff flick ;P

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2012
I would pay to give Dog Girl a private bath.
Rebel

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
preferably in a snuff flick ;P
Oh no, not like that. She is so beautiful, I'd take her out to diner, then stare at her.

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
yes, I understand all that. Eventually though, She must undergo tentacle rape and trans-erotic asphyxiation for being a damned furry.
kelly in black

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Well boys I would have gave you anything you wanted a couple weeks ago for a solar paneled generator.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Kelly look you got some fans!! Yay!!
Penelope

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2012
These arn't fans...this is a diabolical scheme concocted by the evil 6' b##ch!
The wicked old hag wants to make me feel easy and relaxed.
6ft Biotch

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Dec 15, 2014
Penelope wrote:
These arn't fans...this is a diabolical scheme concocted by the evil 6' b##ch!
The wicked old hag wants to make me feel easy and relaxed.
Kel, you ARE easy!!!
YDT Fan

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2014
6ft Biotch wrote:
<quoted text>Kel, you ARE easy!!!
You're really cool 6foot...
Like a week old corpse;))))))
beoch dummy

Sherwood, AR

#13 Dec 15, 2014
YDT Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really cool 6foot...
Like a week old corpse;))))))
Oh pleasee don't, we found the hamster dead yesterday after my kid had been gone all weekend :( Weekend old corpse...but close enough.

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2014
Must have been neglected to just die over the weekend. Some people just shouldn't be pet owners.
6foot-bitch

Sherwood, AR

#15 Dec 15, 2014
guest wrote:
Must have been neglected to just die over the weekend. Some people just shouldn't be pet owners.
I'm almost positive it was that 6ft VooDoo crap the other day. Kelly killed my kid's hamster!!!
Kelly Finney

UK

#16 Dec 15, 2014
beoch dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh pleasee don't, we found the hamster dead yesterday after my kid had been gone all weekend :( Weekend old corpse...but close enough.
I'm so sorry...
I have a Black Bear and she is so very sweet. She parades around with whatever you hand to her.
I gave her an entire walnut once and she show'd it off like it were a diamond ring!
Kelly Finney

UK

#17 Dec 15, 2014
guest wrote:
Thank God a Hamster won't linger before they die. That would be difficult to watch. Nope, when a hamster gets old and ready to go they slow down and get lazy... They fall asleep and never wake up. Lucky us! That a kind way to go!

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2014
Kelly Finney wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God a Hamster won't linger before they die. That would be difficult to watch. Nope, when a hamster gets old and ready to go they slow down and get lazy... They fall asleep and never wake up. Lucky us! That a kind way to go!
Sounds like it may have just been depressed. Probably from the neglect.
6foot-bitch

Sherwood, AR

#19 Dec 15, 2014
Kelly Finney wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry...
I have a Black Bear and she is so very sweet. She parades around with whatever you hand to her.
I gave her an entire walnut once and she show'd it off like it were a diamond ring!
That's crazy! That's what Rose the gentleman hamster was as well. We were told he was a female when we bought him...then his nuts dropped lol and she didn't want to change the name ha!
6foot-bitch

Sherwood, AR

#20 Dec 15, 2014
Kelly Finney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God a Hamster won't linger before they die. That would be difficult to watch. Nope, when a hamster gets old and ready to go they slow down and get lazy... They fall asleep and never wake up. Lucky us! That a kind way to go!
That's exactly what happened, he kept falling asleep in our hands friday and then sat I went to put some stuff up in her room...and no more hamstie.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man with Big Head 5 foot 7! 3 hr Kelly@Nuts2You 6
most annoying person 8 hr Rufus 10
Anal, is it cheating? (Oct '11) 10 hr tekashi420 60
New building beside Big Red 11 hr Rufus 10
What happened to them?? 11 hr Super_Chick_ 21
Wilbur D. Mills Treatment Center, Searcy (Apr '09) 17 hr Kelly@Nuts2You 23
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 18 hr Super_Chick_ 14,464

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance