Searcy Attorney Larry Killough Killed...

Searcy Attorney Larry Killough Killed In Wreck

There are 11 comments on the KTHV-TV story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Searcy Attorney Larry Killough Killed In Wreck. In it, KTHV-TV reports that:

The Searcy attorney who took a strong stance on teens and prescription drugs after losing his son to drug abuse was killed in a one car accident on highway 267 early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV.

kjm

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 7, 2008
He was a good man. Our prayers are with his family.

“Elvis has left the building”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 7, 2008
He was my attorney...and always seemed to put us to ease with any questions or problems we had...our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Jerri Scherz Price

Memphis, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2008
I worked for him for six years. I thought the world of him - He was very kind and the best boss anyone could have - When I had problems I had to deal with he was very supportive and caring. My prayers go out to his family. It made me very sad to hear about his passing and also the loss of his son, Webb. I remember his children when they were small and when they would come into the office. He recently represented my brother and my son and did a great job with both cases.
Marie Free Huggins

AOL

#4 Aug 9, 2008
I live in Nashville tenn but lived in Searcy many years. He was the attorney for one of my family members in Searcy. I had to call him for important papers, he was so quick to get them to me and so nice. This is so sad because he was such a wonderful man, father and friend to many. My prayers go to his family. He is now what he was on earth, an Angel. He is going to be missed by so many people.
clan

New Philadelphia, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2012
pills wrote:
That man loved to f--- little girls would loved to killed him myself
what is your problem pal that was very low down of you to say that

Searcy, AR

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Sounds like Old Army at it again!!!
LMBO

Frisco, TX

#8 Apr 19, 2012
pills wrote:
That man loved to f--- little girls would loved to killed him myself
your name is "pills" lame! Grow up and find something else to do with your time. God don't like ugly! And your not nobody's judge!
mom

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2012
He was my divorce attorney and was great! Got me everything i wanted!
brain splatter

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Oh I'm sure he got you everything you wanted and more!!!!
mom

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Uhh no honey I'm not a slut like most of these white co who res!!!$1000 and i got full custody, my car, and my child support! And pissed my bd off had him stutterin in court! Loved it! Grow up perv
Dallas

Denton, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2012
Larry Jr. was a great guy. He was my attorney. He was kind, compassionate and professional. God bless him and his loving family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new sandwich shop 19 min guest 4
2018 Election Sheriff's Race 1 hr mine 227
reward for fire dept theifts 1 hr one that knows 15
eating corn starch (May '13) 2 hr Dick 218
TheSource TV? 7 hr Imguessing 1
Mark POS Horton is back in Searcy 8 hr meme 14
Mikey Gimando Murder 11 hr Freedom 33

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance