Go to last page| Jump to page:

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Maybe your asking TOO many damned questions, JAT.

“Wodige Digatoli ale Awanita.”

Since: Jan 08

Equa Vdali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Good creative writing.
She

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

guest wrote:
Maybe your asking TOO many damned questions, JAT.
Racist.
She

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

cherokee762 wrote:
Good creative writing.
Thanx :)

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The only reason people aren't more racist is because they don't have to deal with them on a regular basis in their white dystopias. Know what I'm sayin? Of course you don't.
Olerusty

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

She wrote:
She misses him, she lost him. What happened? Where'd it go? I don't know, but she misses him. Does he miss her? Why gone so long? Did they lose it individually or together? She's so confused? Why the games? It's not fair to either of them because she doesn't play back...so why keep on?? She doesn't hate him. She wants him, and he knows. So why does he continue to play in vain? With no response from her when he plays his games, why keep up the charade?? Why is there so much pride involved now when there was none before? Even afterward she was completely shameless, and still he plays? She said f*ck the upper hand! She let him win, and still he plays! He said he wanted to peel the layers...ha!...he just wanted another onion, to slice it up and eat it. No layers peeled, all sliced and diced, and still she waits.......but she needs to know does this onion leave a bitter aftertaste on that lip you bite??

That sounded awesome! I wish I could think of crap like that lol!
I like reading things like this ^ on here cuz it's not starting any drama or bullying! Keep up the good work!
Scary story time

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Olerusty wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounded awesome! I wish I could think of crap like that lol!
I like reading things like this ^ on here cuz it's not starting any drama or bullying! Keep up the good work!
It is refreshing, seeing someone use a talent of putting words together to convay an idea.
She

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

guest wrote:
The only reason people aren't more racist is because they don't have to deal with them on a regular basis in their white dystopias. Know what I'm sayin? Of course you don't.
Troll.

p.s. it was a joke....."them" is redundant....and white, purple, blue, or chartreuse I live in no dystopia sir or ma'am. Know what I'm sayin? Of course you don't.
concerned

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

She wrote:
<quoted text>Racist.
how was that comment racist?
She

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
how was that comment racist?
It was a fkn joke! I respond this way often when someone says something i don't like, or disagree with. Apparently the joke does not convey in text, cause it's funny as hell in person. Oh, I'm white. Funny now? Maybe that's why y'all don't get it?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

She wrote:
She misses him, she lost him. What happened? Where'd it go? I don't know, but she misses him. Does he miss her? Why gone so long? Did they lose it individually or together? She's so confused? Why the games? It's not fair to either of them because she doesn't play back...so why keep on?? She doesn't hate him. She wants him, and he knows. So why does he continue to play in vain? With no response from her when he plays his games, why keep up the charade?? Why is there so much pride involved now when there was none before? Even afterward she was completely shameless, and still he plays? She said f*ck the upper hand! She let him win, and still he plays! He said he wanted to peel the layers...ha!...he just wanted another onion, to slice it up and eat it. No layers peeled, all sliced and diced, and still she waits.......but she needs to know does this onion leave a bitter aftertaste on that lip you bite??
He misses her, countless times he's read the past, back and forth playful bash.

She wonders where it went, as she walks away and acts as if she was sent. 

Gone so long, what went wrong, he just assumes she'd moved on. 

First sight of rain, she's becomes estrange, calls him vain, writes this to place the blame, can't even see their just the same. 

Sliced and diced, Words were the cutting board, your perception was the knife. Just sliced and diced, in her mind he sliced and diced, how could he slice and dice when you always held the knife? 

Take me back to the beginning, take me back when the world was spinning.
Take me back and just leave me there, 
Take me back in time when the feelings were rare. 

Why ask, why the assumption of bitter consumption, the taste of bitterness, the flavor of dismay,his lips bare the scares of lost litheness and disarray.

Ps, no need to reply, I see the people here love the way you lie.
just

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Wow! And I like the ps at the end lol
Good Samaritan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
First sight of rain, she's becomes estrange, calls him vain, writes this to place the blame, can't even see their just the same. 
Sliced and diced, Words were the cutting board, your perception was the knife. Just sliced and diced, in her mind he sliced and diced, how could he slice and dice when you always held the knife? 
Why ask, why the assumption of bitter consumption, the taste of bitterness, the flavor of dismay,his lips bare the scares of lost litheness and disarray.

You copy cats!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Huh? What are you talking about?
She

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She read everything she could get her hands on, while he was gone.
He thinks she's walking away. She's still here waiting today.
He thinks she lost interest. Where's his confidence?
Not written to place blame, she knows *they're* the same, except she refuses to play his fcking mind games.

p.s. The only actual lie, is that you didnt want me to reply.
the real him

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I don't know who that imposter is! But I'll answer anyhow.

Talking all this and that, like your still here but deleted all your ways of contact.

There's the proof, so all the bs is just a spoof.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Creative Writing: Chains Of Pride
Author: b_rad_

At night I take off my armor, and picture us back together, as I fall victim to bitter but sweet slumber.

Awake again, another morning, another day of pain, another night of mourning.

My dreams are vivid and alive with you in it, but draped in darkness as I see another night about finished. 

I fall to both knees, in god I confess your name as I beg and plead, bound by chains of pride and regret, I beg not to be freed. 

The constant hurt and pain I feel, from not waking up to you, is far too close and deep, to wanna live. The pain, my only connection to you, a sweet, a bitter, but a connection that's real. 

I've lost all strength to close the door to you, too weak to turn the handle too hurt to follow through, too desperate for another of glimpse of you.

My mind, my body, my soul, aches for your caress your embrace, losing you, your smile, your laughter, your touch, has made my dreams lucid and laced. 

Without you, my heart, my life, is torn and tattered, beaten and battered, our image together, is broken and scattered, my life is completely shattered. 

Falling again on both knees, giving god my faults, giving god my pleas. Without you I beg for death, losing you and still alive, is just a life without a breath. 
jr

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Creative Writing: Chains Of Pride
Author: b_rad_

At night I take off my armor, and picture us back together, as I fall victim to bitter but sweet slumber.

Awake again, another morning, another day of pain, another night of mourning.

My dreams are vivid and alive with you in it, but draped in darkness as I see another night about finished.

I fall to both knees, in god I confess your name as I beg and plead, bound by chains of pride and regret, I beg not to be freed.

The constant hurt and pain I feel, from not waking up to you, is far too close and deep, to wanna live. The pain, my only connection to you, a sweet, a bitter, but a connection that's real.

I've lost all strength to close the door to you, too weak to turn the handle too hurt to follow through, too desperate for another of glimpse of you.

My mind, my body, my soul, aches for your caress your embrace, losing you, your smile, your laughter, your touch, has made my dreams lucid and laced.

Without you, my heart, my life, is torn and tattered, beaten and battered, our image together, is broken and scattered, my life is completely shattered.

Falling again on both knees, giving god my faults, giving god my pleas. Without you I beg for death, losing you and still alive, is just a life without a breath.
Gay
HeHe

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

She wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a fkn joke! I respond this way often when someone says something i don't like, or disagree with. Apparently the joke does not convey in text, cause it's funny as hell in person. Oh, I'm white. Funny now? Maybe that's why y'all don't get it?
Racist Democrat!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Thanks kell, it took an hour to write it and and hour to find this &&()$&@$) thread. I cussed this thread....for an hour upon search. But then I found it, and read it, and smiled upon old times when things were simpler. I hope *she likes it. But I'm sure a twist and rip from that heartless snake will.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Searcy Forum right now

Search the Searcy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCollum, Seitz Engagement 4 min Guest 2
Da'Marcus Miller 25 min earwigs 3
Secret Shopper at Walmart 37 min Kel FooYoung 18
Democrat leaders, Call Republican, "Racists". ... 44 min b_rad_ 3
Vapor Pens 1 hr Ms_Vixen_ 15
BIg Fat women who have buffalo knecks 2 hr Ms_Vixen_ 9
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Ms_Vixen_ 6,611
•••

Flood Warning for White County was issued at April 17 at 10:10AM CDT