scott farley
help

Euless, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2012
I'll pay a reward to anyone who can give me information on where Scott Farley is

Euless, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Lmao, he's always been a POS!

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Why do u need to find him
help

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Why do u need to find him
can't really say on here. Yes he's a pos but It's important that I find him. He owes a lot of people money

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2012
I would say his oldest son that he's never paid child support needs it more than u do.
help

Euless, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
I would say his oldest son that he's never paid child support needs it more than u do.
Didn't say he owed me and he's facing jail time and a lot of trouble if I can't get ahold of him

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Well I need to know y u want him I know where he is

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2012
He needs to pay his child support cause he's a pos who thinks he can have everything his way and act like it doesn't matter.
help

Euless, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
He needs to pay his child support cause he's a pos who thinks he can have everything his way and act like it doesn't matter.
I totally agree with you I am not defending him in any way. I just need to get ahold of him

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
My guess to help would be u consigned on a bond or something to get him out of jail and now they r pressing on u to find him lol that's just a guess tho
help

Euless, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
My guess to help would be u consigned on a bond or something to get him out of jail and now they r pressing on u to find him lol that's just a guess tho
um no but ok
levis

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2012
He is a big pos and I know who his ex wife dating and she prollyknow. Btw she a lesbo now!

Searcy, AR

#15 Oct 15, 2012
levis wrote:
He is a big pos and I know who his ex wife dating and she prollyknow. Btw she a lesbo now!
Which ex wife are u referring to?
outlaw

Euless, TX

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
I bet its the bondsman hisself!

Jacksonville, AR

#17 Oct 15, 2012
People please. Leave the dude alone. He's got enough problems. Don't need you on here talking crap. Everybody screws up now and then. Including you! Let him deal with his own stuff.
Alex Hamilton

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2012
GUEST wrote:
People please. Leave the dude alone. He's got enough problems. Don't need you on here talking crap. Everybody screws up now and then. Including you! Let him deal with his own stuff.
hell no he needs to pay
joke

Judsonia, AR

#19 Oct 15, 2012
I will find him one day

“what the %&#@”

Since: Sep 12

among the cypress

#20 Oct 15, 2012
look no further he is out back whacking off in my tool shed hurry that guy is done and gone with a quickness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casa brava the montanos (Oct '14) 24 min lol 12
four word game 3 hr Th Muscle inTown 185
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 4 hr Kevin 11,618
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 4 hr Kevin 657
Casa brava 7 hr Semi-Religious 4
Billy Davis 7 hr Semi-Religious 10
loser joe wilson!! 10 hr 411 haha 1
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) May 25 nathan 321
More from around the web

Searcy People Search