do i have to stay friends with them

Posted in the Searcy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daisy

Searcy, AR

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I was physically harrassed by one employee who I thought was a friend so I reported to my boss and she lied and made a different story.I still wanna be friends but my other side of my mind its better to keep distance but I know I'm a Christian I'm so confused....help please
Real Talk 2

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Feb 21, 2013
When it comes down to it the truth is you have to watch out for you and your family. Being a Christian and helping people is a good thing but if you put yourself out to much then you will be needing more help then the people your trying to help. If she was a real friend then you would never have been in this spot in the first place. Be nice to her? Yes. Call her a friend? I wouldn't.
daisy to real talk 2

Searcy, AR

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for your sound advice.that helps somuch my boss believed me its just I was shocked how she twisted the story.lesson learned.thank u

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Joel Osteen would say another part of being a Christian is taking the wrong people out of your life.
daisy

Searcy, AR

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Wow that's deep.
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Feb 22, 2013
joel osteen would say...i love jesus! now gimme your money!

lmmfao! i swear to f*ck if i see that g*ddamn commercial one more time with him and his fake b*tch of a wife! people really will believe anything huh?
Kelly Finney

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Daisy you're so sweet!
I like yooou!
Lisa

Clarks Summit, PA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
daisy wrote:
I was physically harrassed by one employee who I thought was a friend so I reported to my boss and she lied and made a different story.I still wanna be friends but my other side of my mind its better to keep distance but I know I'm a Christian I'm so confused....help please
Ur life do what u want u will prolly continue to be friends and hopefully the next time u don't get fire or arrested depends on what kind of story she wants to dream up . Always keep ur guard up with her

Location hidden

#9 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
joel osteen would say...i love jesus! now gimme your money!
lmmfao! i swear to f*ck if i see that g*ddamn commercial one more time with him and his fake b*tch of a wife! people really will believe anything huh?
His message is pretty much that you will be happy if you have a positive attitude. I believe it.
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Feb 22, 2013
lol...my attitude is completely negative and i'm perfectly content! f*ck you very much!:)
Lisa

Clarks Summit, PA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
lol...my attitude is completely negative and i'm perfectly content! f*ck you very much!:)
Sounds like u don't like religion very much ur prolly one of these ppl if u enter the church u might be afraid the walls are going to fall down on u
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Feb 22, 2013
sounds like you like to assume sh*t. fall back in line sheep, before the herd leaves ya ;)

i wouldnt even know where to start the count of how many churches i've been in, but rest assured, they are all still standing lol

Location hidden

#13 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
I used to be negative and think I was content, but now I realize I wasn't. A negative attitude causes you to get mad and angry, which is not conducive to happiness. A good example is people with road rage. People like that are not happy. Positivity causes you to be impervious to anger.
Tabi

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
@blah I've been ran out of a few myself.
Tabi

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
sounds like you like to assume sh*t. fall back in line sheep, before the herd leaves ya ;)
i wouldnt even know where to start the count of how many churches i've been in, but rest assured, they are all still standing lol
You can't do this to me! I lost to much. But to have you lock me out???
Come on man!!! I ain't that bad!
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Feb 22, 2013
BadLarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to be negative and think I was content, but now I realize I wasn't. A negative attitude causes you to get mad and angry, which is not conducive to happiness. A good example is people with road rage. People like that are not happy. Positivity causes you to be impervious to anger.
i have road rage...because it angers me when people try to kill me with their 5k+ lb kamikaze trucks lol...imma realist with a smart*ss tude.:) will that get me into heaven? ha!
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Tabi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do this to me! I lost to much. But to have you lock me out???
Come on man!!! I ain't that bad!
"...lost *too* much."

now wtf are you babbling about?

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
i have road rage...because it angers me when people try to kill me with their 5k+ lb kamikaze trucks lol...imma realist with a smart*ss tude.:) will that get me into heaven? ha!
Sending 10% of your money to ME will get you into heaven :) Jk. I hope that's not blasphemy.
blah

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Feb 22, 2013
lmfao! i dunno but it was pretty f*ckin funny!
daisy

Searcy, AR

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry I just finish cleaning the house.I know its a little awkward we work together and deep in my heart she will do the same
I heard about Joel osteen too about prosperity Gospel but I have no clue about hos wife all I know she is beautiful and sophisticated maybe.I'm an angry person sometimes LOL specially at the road. Thanks Kelly. Well I just want to be emotionally stable but as a woman losing her hormones its tougj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhino Fittness 39 min guest 14
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 53 min Analog man 9,432
mrs dorothy robinson,white county probation off... (Nov '13) 2 hr yesmaam 9
wondering: 2 hr mypinion 4
jamie mitchell (Feb '13) 2 hr Thedude 7
fire dome 2 hr needstakno 16
Lesa The LOSER Mom 4 hr Beader 4
Searcy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?