Adam Lindsey
from experiance

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Who else on here thinks that he is a shitty father and a drug head? He does not pay his child support, he does not want anything to do with his children. He is nasty skanky looking with that greasey hair and fucked up teeth. He thinks he is a hot shit wrestler that is God's gift to women. Have you seen his wife? She is as nasty as they make them to. Seven kids together and they don't have any of them. How sad.
i know him

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
He is a good wrestler. but I cant comment on the kid part..... But his woman has been with ALOT of men.
Hilarious

United States

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Bahaha! That Jamie girl (if u cn call her that).. She ruined him. Idk about the kid thing but she has def been around. And she's dirty and I dnt think she takes a shower often. Hes always been coo with me. But he changed when he got with her an moved. Not the same worker I knew. Heard he locked up
Jami

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 22, 2012
lol really? seriously? dude you dont know me so idky you dissin me. You dont know shit, and if you're an "old" friend that means he prolly didnt give a shit about you anyway. AND.... no i dont sleep around, hear say is hear say and yea he had 2 jobs at once and is a very loving father, we do have two children together. yes he is locked up but its for stupid reasons. we are still together and like i said, all tha trash talk about me isnt going to run me off and isnt gonna change his mind about shit ty. and fyi i take 2 damn showers a day, brush and bleach my teeth constantly, and take care of myself but i dont need to be explaining myself or adam to any of yal... like he told me the other day as well as a few family members of his "yal needa shut the fuck up and deal with the fact that we are together!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teeth 2 hr wow 2
Girl who drives black "Monster High" PT Cruiser 5 hr Searcian 2
John 17 hr guest 11
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 22 hr Kevin 14,584
Responsible or irresponsible pet owners Fri Rufus 4
Bald Knob man accused in kids rape (Mar '09) Fri Guest 19
Niko Fri Searcy Gal 3

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance