a whistle when in danger of being raped?

a whistle when in danger of being raped?

Posted in the Searcy Forum

Daisy

Searcy, AR

#1 Feb 19, 2013
This is ridiculous and oh guess what a man made this idea.well girl if you will be raped I grabbed whatever I can !gun,machete,knives,hand grenade,m16,what will awhistle ?hooottt well anyway I'm Ok I just think for young girls.
Yes I am

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Yes Daisy, I agree.
Fire

White Haven, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Daisy wrote:
This is ridiculous and oh guess what a man made this idea.well girl if you will be raped I grabbed whatever I can !gun,machete,knives,hand grenade,m16,what will awhistle ?hooottt well anyway I'm Ok I just think for young girls.
Yell Fire if someone is trying to kidnap ,or rape u if ppl can hear u . One guy told me what would I do if he raped me I told him it would be his last fu k I would kill him if he hurt me. I am not here to be hurt

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Get the convenient and removable Venus fly trap vag. it has teeth like a hand saw. Fits comfortably for all sizes and only is stimulated when the woman alerts it into action. The perp will be left with a painful attachment that only the jaws of life can remove and can only be done at the ER. The offender will be apprehended when painfully crying "Doc please remove this ebil bagina."
Fire

White Haven, PA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
the insight wrote:
Get the convenient and removable Venus fly trap vag. it has teeth like a hand saw. Fits comfortably for all sizes and only is stimulated when the woman alerts it into action. The perp will be left with a painful attachment that only the jaws of life can remove and can only be done at the ER. The offender will be apprehended when painfully crying "Doc please remove this ebil bagina."
LOL Are u serious is there an item like that ? I know there is alot of crazy shit out there

“once was blind”

now I see

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Fire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Are u serious is there an item like that ? I know there is alot of crazy shit out there
I don't know.:)
no

Austin, AR

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Yell fight everyone runs to see a fight! Or do like me I have a taser, lightening bolt ( we get it from a man who comes to our school to teach about self defense ) and I have a key chain skull with fangs it's super hard plastic and you use it like brass knuckles I always have my finger through it just in case lol
blah

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Remove a testicle...gouge an eye ball out...did you know it only takes 8 lbs of pressure to remove a human ear? Rip that b!tch off! Gotta be crazier than the crazy's...that's all i'm tryin to say :)
no

Austin, AR

#10 Feb 19, 2013
blah wrote:
Remove a testicle...gouge an eye ball out...did you know it only takes 8 lbs of pressure to remove a human ear? Rip that b!tch off! Gotta be crazier than the crazy's...that's all i'm tryin to say :)
Do I even want to ask how you know that lol
Yes I can

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.:)
That sht's lame! Where is Kelly
blah

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Prolly not...just know that if anyone tries to attack me...they WILL walk away with a permanent physical deformity ;)
blah

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2013
...if they walk away at all lmfao!

“once was blind”

now I see

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Yes I can wrote:
<quoted text>That sht's lame! Where is Kelly
Hahaha. Wrote that on fifteen min break. Since I made it up I'd say no none exist except the one that naturally occurs inside of Kelly.
Fire

White Haven, PA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Wrote that on fifteen min break. Since I made it up I'd say no none exist except the one that naturally occurs inside of Kelly.
I will have to buy a taser gun and pepper spray that way have some kind of protection
no

Austin, AR

#17 Feb 19, 2013
blah wrote:
Prolly not...just know that if anyone tries to attack me...they WILL walk away with a permanent physical deformity ;)
Haha good that's what the get for messing with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super_chiquita 4 hr Super_Chick_ 10
We gonna take over the whole world while these ... 5 hr Crazy guy 12
My big cooca needs lovin 9 hr Lovethatlilprick 1
What song U listening to right now? 12 hr Super_man 20
Mayor election 14 hr Super_Chick_ 62
One fat hen... 17 hr There he is again 5
My big punis needs lovin 19 hr Amberlin 5

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages