Next Last
????

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 22, 2012
What does everyone know about her?
x-mas ham

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Aug 22, 2012
She is f$$king stupid. Don't know how she has made through life this far she is totally clueless. No common sense what so ever
Brad aka 2fast for you

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I should slow down when my childs in the car, as well as learn to control my road rage. I just can't help it though. Not my fault I drive a high end sports car. Friking love my Civic!
really

Hamilton, OH

#4 Aug 22, 2012
x-mas ham wrote:
She is f$$king stupid. Don't know how she has made through life this far she is totally clueless. No common sense what so ever
you must not know her at at. just a jealous bistander.
hmm

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Whose her husband or boyfriend? Isn't there 2 Brittany renos in this town?
hmm

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
The one I know babies dad graduated in 00 or 01. They aren't together anymore don't really know who she is with.
Casey

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2012
the brittany reno i know went through some crazyness after her boyfriend brad and her broke up. she started partying more the before, got fired from rescare, started dating a man old enough to be her father. just crazy random shit started going on with her. she hasn't made the wisest choices in life. but i guess she'll learn. hopefully she'll learn before its too late.
hmm

Hamilton, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Is her and the old guy still together?
x-mas ham

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 24, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not know her at at. just a jealous bistander.
yes i know her and told the truth maybe you are just as dumb as she is
hmmm

Novi, MI

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Maybe she needs to learn that when someone says they dont want to be with her they want something better that they want something better!
who cares

Bergholz, OH

#11 Aug 25, 2012
x-mas ham wrote:
are you jealous of her or what?
mac

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2012
Sounds like a couple jealous kids starting sh*t
so

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Brittany are you and Greg still together because if your not id like to hit it
Brittany

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 27, 2012
Not that its anyone's business but i work at rescare currently and another job, yes i am with a guy who is 39 but whats it neone of your alls concern. He's not old enough to be my father. I even start college this week. I dont party more than i did when brad and i was together. Nothings changed..i only had one kidney when i was with him and i still only have one....i dont drink because of that. I dont do drugs or even drink coffee or smoke cigs. Ive got to many health problems for all that crap. so before you all decide you know me wont you actually try talking to me first. and btw ive never had a guy break up with me...meaning i dont have to chase men. there's not one of my ex's that i want back. so get a life and dont put your nose all up in my ass.
Brittany

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 27, 2012
my bad...i dont drink much. maybe 5-7times a year if that.
hahaha

Elyria, OH

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Brittany wrote:
Not that its anyone's business but i work at rescare currently and another job, yes i am with a guy who is 39 but whats it neone of your alls concern. He's not old enough to be my father. I even start college this week. I dont party more than i did when brad and i was together. Nothings changed..i only had one kidney when i was with him and i still only have one....i dont drink because of that. I dont do drugs or even drink coffee or smoke cigs. Ive got to many health problems for all that crap. so before you all decide you know me wont you actually try talking to me first. and btw ive never had a guy break up with me...meaning i dont have to chase men. there's not one of my ex's that i want back. so get a life and dont put your nose all up in my ass.
WELL IF YOUR WITH HIM WHERE WAS HE TODAY HONEY?
brittany

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Aug 27, 2012
not with you!
hahaha

Elyria, OH

#18 Aug 27, 2012
Sure wasn't with you! I know this for a fact honey your crazy get over yourself move on!
casey

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 28, 2012
what the hell does having one kidney have to do with you being with a 39 year old man? or drinking or anything like that. gurl yas crazy. get off that dumb sh^t and try getting a life.
brittany

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Aug 28, 2012
casey wrote:
what the hell does having one kidney have to do with you being with a 39 year old man? or drinking or anything like that. gurl yas crazy. get off that dumb sh^t and try getting a life.
obviously your not to smart if you cant figure out the connection dumbass. your kidneys help process what ur drinking....by drinking alcohol it could damage it and i dont have an extra one to spare if i mess this one up by doing something as dumb as drinking alcohol or doing drugs. it has nothing to do with who im dating. get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for best head, where she at (Oct '15) 2 hr sarah 23
Jennifer day button 3 hr Who 2
cat but (Mar '15) 8 hr Diamondhead 2
Time for income tax fraud again people who use ... 9 hr TaxMan 3
Hillsboro Swingers Mon Ashleigh 4
Kassandra v Mon Chelsea 3
Tara Dehaas Mon Brittany Captain 7

Seaman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance