Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

Come on man, if you think about it its all music.Country music in my opinion sucks but if u can't pass a drug test to get a real job you gotta play what pays. Around here its country. I've heard David James & he is actually talented. Not my cup of tea but I've heard worse. That being said I agree that this Rootbound is a joke. A bad joke.
Skid Row

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Agree KingAC Rootbound is a bad joke
-Ticked-

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

Personally..... if they would stop being dope heads and lead in a good way they "might" have a chance... They have sooo many young kids looking up to them and they arent good role models... STEP UP!!
pathetic

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Judged:

Rootbound is an awesome group, how come no body is hating on the ones who have made it. Look at your neighbors, your family, your friends, co workers, everyone smokes, its not the end of the world ppl get off it already!!, rootbound is no different then any other person, find a different topic that remotely sounds interesting. This one is pathetic.!!!
I love music

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

Didn't know Rootbound was even around anymore. That should tell you something about what a joke they are!
absolute

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

The only joke is u losers. Get out of mommies basement and live a little. U might learn something.
absolute

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

-Ticked- wrote:
Personally..... if they would stop being dope heads and lead in a good way they "might" have a chance... They have sooo many young kids looking up to them and they arent good role models... STEP UP!!
Get a life
absolute

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

KingAC wrote:
Come on man, if you think about it its all music.Country music in my opinion sucks but if u can't pass a drug test to get a real job you gotta play what pays. Around here its country. I've heard David James & he is actually talented. Not my cup of tea but I've heard worse. That being said I agree that this Rootbound is a joke. A bad joke.
You should get out of the house a little you sound like a liitle girl
pathetic

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

absolute wrote:
The only joke is u losers. Get out of mommies basement and live a little. U might learn something.
lol amen to that!!!
tash

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

there gonna make it!!
music

Riceville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Tash Rootbound isnt going to be nothing Joel left and that was the end? The bass player is playing with a country band what a rocker lol

Riceville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

old fusshead kevin would suck a d------- to play 'Cause that the only way he can play rocker my ass lol
Satan

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

guest wrote:
old fusshead kevin would suck a d------- to play 'Cause that the only way he can play rocker my ass lol
sounds like you know a lot about sucking !
Satan

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

music wrote:
Tash Rootbound isnt going to be nothing Joel left and that was the end? The bass player is playing with a country band what a rocker lol
HUH ? did you finish high school or drop out before they taught you anything ?
jenny

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

I think they are getting to old for tring to start a rock and roll band. Come on now if you havent made it by now you probably never will.. Grow up people.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 30,198
shawn dunn 1 hr Pissed off wife 5
what do u know about joe hatley and shawn dunn 1 hr Pissed off wife 10
Corey Crothers (Apr '13) 6 hr Family 27
Jacquie Stethem (Feb '13) 7 hr lmao 55
james loudner (Mar '11) 8 hr blah 4
wtf 9 hr Maverick 4

Search the Seaman Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Seaman Jobs

•••