Posted in the Seaman Forum

Rootbound fan

Little Valley, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2010
What a joke they play country with David J to get a gig lol

Since: Aug 10

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Come on man, if you think about it its all music.Country music in my opinion sucks but if u can't pass a drug test to get a real job you gotta play what pays. Around here its country. I've heard David James & he is actually talented. Not my cup of tea but I've heard worse. That being said I agree that this Rootbound is a joke. A bad joke.
Skid Row

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Agree KingAC Rootbound is a bad joke
-Ticked-

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Personally..... if they would stop being dope heads and lead in a good way they "might" have a chance... They have sooo many young kids looking up to them and they arent good role models... STEP UP!!
pathetic

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Rootbound is an awesome group, how come no body is hating on the ones who have made it. Look at your neighbors, your family, your friends, co workers, everyone smokes, its not the end of the world ppl get off it already!!, rootbound is no different then any other person, find a different topic that remotely sounds interesting. This one is pathetic.!!!
I love music

Medway, MA

#6 Jan 10, 2011
Didn't know Rootbound was even around anymore. That should tell you something about what a joke they are!
absolute

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2011
The only joke is u losers. Get out of mommies basement and live a little. U might learn something.
absolute

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2011
-Ticked- wrote:
Personally..... if they would stop being dope heads and lead in a good way they "might" have a chance... They have sooo many young kids looking up to them and they arent good role models... STEP UP!!
Get a life
absolute

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 10, 2011
KingAC wrote:
Come on man, if you think about it its all music.Country music in my opinion sucks but if u can't pass a drug test to get a real job you gotta play what pays. Around here its country. I've heard David James & he is actually talented. Not my cup of tea but I've heard worse. That being said I agree that this Rootbound is a joke. A bad joke.
You should get out of the house a little you sound like a liitle girl
pathetic

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2011
absolute wrote:
The only joke is u losers. Get out of mommies basement and live a little. U might learn something.
lol amen to that!!!
tash

Troy, OH

#11 May 9, 2011
there gonna make it!!
music

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2011
Tash Rootbound isnt going to be nothing Joel left and that was the end? The bass player is playing with a country band what a rocker lol

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2011
old fusshead kevin would suck a d------- to play 'Cause that the only way he can play rocker my ass lol
Satan

Dayton, OH

#14 Aug 10, 2011
guest wrote:
old fusshead kevin would suck a d------- to play 'Cause that the only way he can play rocker my ass lol
sounds like you know a lot about sucking !
Satan

Dayton, OH

#15 Aug 10, 2011
music wrote:
Tash Rootbound isnt going to be nothing Joel left and that was the end? The bass player is playing with a country band what a rocker lol
HUH ? did you finish high school or drop out before they taught you anything ?
jenny

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 30, 2011
I think they are getting to old for tring to start a rock and roll band. Come on now if you havent made it by now you probably never will.. Grow up people.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rd 6 hr Randy 2
Tara Dehaas 7 hr Jami 21
Kassandra v 10 hr M3rkdaddy 5
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) 11 hr Democrats_lost 152
big lanny 14 hr Daniel45660 2
Peeping Paradise 17 hr Oldie but Goodie 3
Where is Mr Mailman? Thu McCoy 1

Seaman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaman Mortgages