cindy hicks
a friend no more

Trafford, PA

#1 Sep 21, 2010
hey anyone know anything about her,,other than a druggie,, shooter upper,, meth head?
cindy hicks

Peebles, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I know all about myself! Here it is for you. I am currently seeing a suboxone doctor, I have excepted I have a problem and unlike most I am doing something about it. I have made mistakes but chose to move forward. I am in recovery and never have been a meth head that is not my issue. Any more questions I will be happy to answer. And to know this about me, you have done it with me, you hipocrite!!!!!!!!!!
hog farmer

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jul 29, 2012
cindy hicks wrote:
I know all about myself! Here it is for you. I am currently seeing a suboxone doctor, I have excepted I have a problem and unlike most I am doing something about it. I have made mistakes but chose to move forward. I am in recovery and never have been a meth head that is not my issue. Any more questions I will be happy to answer. And to know this about me, you have done it with me, you hipocrite!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know you cindy but bravo to you and I will pray you make it through rehab and never look back!!!!
cindy hicks

Peebles, OH

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!I need as much prayer as possible. I am staying strong and trying to make the best of the mistakes and bad decsions that I have made in the past. I will from here on out move forward, and will NEVER turn back. I see things for what they truly are now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mad Mothers Against Drugs 2 hr YeraRetard 127
Wanted: Unused college textbooks 3 hr That1Person 2
deleting inoffensive comments 7 hr Local voter 5
Opinions on Marijuana? 7 hr The majority 12
harley culp Sat unicorns2015 43
Grace workman Sat Graces sister 14
the laurels Sat heyheyhey 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaman Mortgages