Next Last
Who cares

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Do they have good food??
WTF

Wilmington, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Overpriced, and I've never been happy with the service. Your better off driving to Frischs in West Union for the same type of food, but with better prices and better wait staff.
Who cares

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Oh really that bad??
WTF

Wilmington, OH

#4 Nov 6, 2012
I've never been thrilled. Eaten there probably a half dozen times.

They seem to get by more on their looks (you know, the 50's diner thing) rather than the food.

Last time I went I had the steak and eggs.$10 for about six ounces of overcooked chewy steak and 2 eggs. Meh.
Who cares

Canton, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Guess I'll pass on going there Ty ....
Who cares

Canton, OH

#6 Nov 6, 2012
I think they hired some new waitress ??? Anyone know??
works

Orange, VA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Cruisers is aware of their recent reputation, and have been makeing some much needed changes, please give it another try. Thank you.
Becky

Hamersville, OH

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I go there all the time! The staff is very friendly and the food is great. My family and I usually try to go once a week if not more. Whenever we have family from out of town we always take them there and they always seem to love the atmosphere.
nobodys fool

Herndon, VA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
the new waitress is a total gossip and drama queen....dont say anything about anything around her she will twist it around and spread it like wildfire..she is in her 30s and acts and dresses like a 16 yr old girl
camio

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2013
nobodys fool wrote:
the new waitress is a total gossip and drama queen....dont say anything about anything around her she will twist it around and spread it like wildfire..she is in her 30s and acts and dresses like a 16 yr old girl
what r u talking about?????i go there all the time....they havnt had any new waitresses in months!
Kitty

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Whoever your talking about says thanks for the compliment I wish I could have dressed like that when I was that age don't be jealous cause you can't dress like that you don't have the body for it and by the way they wear black pants and tshirts so how can they dress like that and for anyone who gossips I never hear anything in there they are all so friendly your just jealous cause you lost the BEST help you had so get over it!
Not sure

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Not sure if you have ever been in there but them girls don't have time to gossip the place is always busy!
manford
#13 Jan 23, 2013
Not sure wrote:
Not sure if you have ever been in there but them girls don't have time to gossip the place is always busy!
I quit going there because the food does sucks. the owner thinks he is something special like bidding his grand daughter's cake up to 400 bucks at the 2012 fair that really shows a kid fairness and sportsmanship NOT!!!! He needs to sell and retire.
nobodys fool

Cambridge, MA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
best help i ever had?..what are u talking about? help for what?
nobodys fool

Herndon, VA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
oh and jealous of her body? the body of a 12 yr old boy....lol
Mary

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Great service & good food!
Joe

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Jan 25, 2013
The best place to eat on 32 very busy place we always eat there when we go to the Amish great job girls!
thisis kelly

Cambridge, MA

#20 Jan 26, 2013
i just got told that i need to get on topix and read some things and i know who is posting all this crap and it aint me...terri was a great worker and i wish i could find another one like her..people are just trying to start shit around here and since i know whos been saying these things i will take care of it sorry girl
tammy

Mason, OH

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I think the food is okay. Not the best service at times. Last time the table was dirty when I sat down. They are very busy thought. The owners daughter is rude though. and there was one worker that treated me bad a few times...heather S. But like I said the food is ok but OVER PRICED!
candles

Orange, VA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Of course, there arnt going to be alot of good comments about anything on here just bc of the type of people that get on this website...BUT i have ate at cruisers for years and i like the food, the atmosphere, and the people. you all act like there not allowed to make mistakes, YES,it is a resturant but the people that work there are just like you and me, with good and bad days. they may make questionable decisions AT TIMES and they may not always be at the TOP of the game but consider your own time and decisions and then judge them. ALSO, considering they are a diner not a 5 star resturant i believe they do a very good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
purchase plus (May '10) 45 min Galatians 5 19 21 82
Time for income tax fraud again people who use ... 53 min Who is Randy 5
Tara Dehaas 1 hr Got jokes 28
Peeping Paradise 4 hr arlene navarro 8
meat 5 hr arlene n 3
Nude pics 5 hr arlene n 6
Easy chicks 5 hr arlene n 10

Seaman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance