State briefs: 2 men fatally shot; no...

State briefs: 2 men fatally shot; no arrests made

There are 3 comments on the The Montgomery Advertiser story from Jun 16, 2013, titled State briefs: 2 men fatally shot; no arrests made. In it, The Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Authorities identified the victims of the shooting early Saturday morning as 31-year-old Phillip Demetrius McCoy and 39-year-old Peter Thomas Sanders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Montgomery Advertiser.

angie2013

Columbus, GA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
just really seems like there is not enough ppl caring enough in our system to investigate these guys killing each other! Wow I mean seriously who does this for no good reason? Whom ever took Pete Sanders to the hospital should be investigated more!! Plz keep the public posted
United States

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Whoever took him to hospital had to be at the scene of shooting.
Bob smith

Locust Grove, GA

#3 Jun 20, 2013
They didn't even take him straight to the hospital for some reason. They knew he was dead but they went to hide evidence first before taking him. They are the guilt ones. Please keep both families in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dairy Queen sets opening date for DQ Grill & Ch... May 19 Will 1
News 30-year-old man found guilty of burglary, attem... (Jul '09) May 18 Tee 23
Phenix City Labor May 17 CodSack 1
Help me please (Apr '16) Apr '16 nitetrain 1
News DNA test for Benton sought (Jul '06) Feb '14 A friend 41
News Police searching for clues in homicide of Staff... (May '13) May '13 Stephanie maclin 1
Local dating (Mar '13) Mar '13 alaboy1 1

Seale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seale Mortgages