Talk about Seal Beach
Greg McLean

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Haved worked in Seal Beach at the Post Office as a letter carrier for 34 years having worked on ocean ave. from 1st to the pier as well as 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and central ave for about 10 years then transfering into Leisure World for the remaining 24. I had the oppertunity of living at 3 different locations all on ocean ave for 10 years 1978-1988... and loved it so much truly were the best days of my life. My 2 roomates and myself were occupants at the 3 bedroom condo at 809 ocean apt 1 and had the 1st rights in buying that unit from Watson and associates back in 1979 but turned it down thinking that $160,000 dollars was way to much. Oh man what fools we were for I'll bet that unit overlooking Eisenhower park is going for well over a million now and was so centraly located by the pier and main street. Sure wish wisdom was with us at our younger age but thats all water under the bridge now...
Third Estate

Studio City, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Seal Beach is full of parasitic landlords, paxil soccer moms, spoiled lazy kids, adult beach bumbs on trust funds, drunks and ignorant/opinionated dupes who think it is so cool to live in SB.

The Long Beach Bus authoirity recently cancelled service to SB over racist comments directed to them by SB council/residents. This unheard of action on behalf of a transit authority truly speaks legions.

As to RE values, the SB gentried class are severly underwater .. used those windfall equity postions to live way too large.
Bob

Lancaster, CA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Third Estate wrote:
Seal Beach is full of parasitic landlords, paxil soccer moms, spoiled lazy kids, adult beach bumbs on trust funds, drunks and ignorant/opinionated dupes who think it is so cool to live in SB.
The Long Beach Bus authoirity recently cancelled service to SB over racist comments directed to them by SB council/residents. This unheard of action on behalf of a transit authority truly speaks legions.
As to RE values, the SB gentried class are severly underwater .. used those windfall equity postions to live way too large.
What racist comments were made specifically?
Third Estate

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2015
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I'm still looking into it.
Casillas 16

San Diego, CA

#5 Jan 1, 2016
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you're a big fat flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seal Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 3 hr falkyjohn 3,656
Fun Family Friendly 5k run/walk/swim Sand BLAST... 8 hr stephanie 1
News Consulado Mexicano "Sobre Ruedas" dara servicio... (Jan '11) Thu Sarcasm 55
News Detectives Investigate Fatal Bell Gardens Shooting (May '07) Jul 19 Dave 397
News Beer, wine, eats a " your taste buds are in for... Jul 19 Frawley Becker 1
News Thousands march in L.A. for impeachment of Trum... Jul 17 Jaimie 6
Review: Maritza's Magic Touch Massage (Mar '10) Jul 11 Mamacook2004 5

Seal Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seal Beach Mortgages