Former Seagraves Teacher Pleads Guilt...

Former Seagraves Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sex with Student

There are 5 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Former Seagraves Teacher Pleads Guilty to Sex with Student. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A former Seagraves teacher has pleaded guilty to an improper relationship with a student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

Dunedin, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2008
See ALL the teachers arrested for sex crimes at

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I simply cant believe that anyone can get away with a crime like this. This woman not only commited several felonies, she destroyed her family, and made a mockery of the school system. The only ones that have suffered are the good teachers and her ex husband and his family. She broke conditions of release on a daily basis and has said repeatedly she would never do a day in jail. Well i guess she was right. Way to go D. A. Apparently Gaines county doesnt care about putting real criminals away. (she wont abide by the conditions of probation either but noone will care)

Since: Mar 09

Seminole, TX

#3 Mar 19, 2009
Gaines County made the right decision imo.

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2009
i dont think that she deserved jail time, maybe. however i would like to point out that had she been a man with a bald spot and a pot belly i feel she would definately have spent some time behind bars. when did we decide that the safety of our young men was less important than that of our young wemon? and as for the buisness of this lady not having to register as a sex offender is also worrysome. if i had a teenage son i would want to know if she moved in next to me. Selective Justice?

Seminole, TX

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Those are some good points Sage. I think I may have to change my position here. I think she should have been treated as a potential terrorist threat and jailed for life, but only after having her genetals mutilated as a gruesome reminder everyday of her heinous crime because you are correct, it is selective justice. If that was a male teacher and a female student, they would have put him under the jail, not in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seagraves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
Orlando Rodriguez Mendoza Sep '15 An old friend fro... 1
lookin fo a girl.....discreet hott time (Mar '15) Sep '15 Jesse 2
Alesha Baros hooker Sep '15 Jesse 1
Concerned.... Jul '15 Concerned 1
Denver City Music Forum (Mar '13) Jul '15 Musikologist 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seagraves Mortgages