yup she still around here
RHEA

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2009
trying to find out info on rosie. what kind of person she is
red

Texarkana, TX

#4 Jun 13, 2009
she seems very nice but i wouldnt try my hand with her she can bite to if pushed
RHEA

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2009
she can bite. what does that mean
RHEA

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2009
does any one else know rosie
RHEA

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2009
is she as big a ho as i've been told?
silly gal

Hobbs, NM

#8 Jul 26, 2009
yes i know Rosie very well, why? whats going on?
silly gal

Hobbs, NM

#9 Jul 26, 2009
RHEA wrote:
is she as big a ho as i've been told?
i can tell you what u wanna know but first, i need to know why you are asking,and i will be as honest as i can about the things i know about her.
seahans

Hobbs, NM

#10 Jul 26, 2009
I know her too, very well in fact. I can tell you first off, no she is not a ho, as you put it. And secondly, she is a very good person with a very big heart. Around here, we stand up for one of our own. Who the heck are you, in Midland to be talking trash about someone you don't even know?????
RHEA

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2009
from what i can tell she tends to screw around with people she shouldn't. like my husband and and least 2 other married men that i have been able to find out about. maybe she's not a ho, just a plain OLD w****
silly gal

Hobbs, NM

#12 Jul 30, 2009
RHEA wrote:
from what i can tell she tends to screw around with people she shouldn't. like my husband and and least 2 other married men that i have been able to find out about. maybe she's not a ho, just a plain OLD w****
are you talking about the guy she just secretly married out of monahans? is he the 1 who was your husband?
silly gal

Hobbs, NM

#13 Jul 30, 2009
why do you want to keep chasing him? he is married now and he and she are very happy. he is not married to you anymore does that not tell you something? ppl are lafing at you, give up , let them be,get a life lady, whom ever you are, I darn sure would.!
silly gal

Hobbs, NM

#14 Jul 30, 2009
I would like to add 1 more thing if i may, i dont know who you are getting info from but apparently you are getting it from some1 who really does not know her or him. they are good hearted ppl. ppl talk trash all the time dont listen to lies, see 4 yourself and you will know what i am telling you is true.
Ray

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2009
I hope that I'm the one you're speaking of from Monahans, because I've been with Rosie for a long time. However, I'm not married to anyone right now. If she secretly married someone, what a shock I'm in for.
Ray

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2009
And if I am the one you're speaking of, thanks for saying that we are good people.
RHEA

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2009
to ray, not the one i'm talking about. i feel for you. to rosie, you can have mine, the one who's been working in hobbs for the past few months. just know the moneys not his, it belongs to my dad.
Ray

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2009
RHEA .... Is there any chance you would give me a call to discuss further?
spanish rose

Hobbs, NM

#19 Jul 31, 2009
RHEA wrote:
to ray, not the one i'm talking about. i feel for you. to rosie, you can have mine, the one who's been working in hobbs for the past few months. just know the moneys not his, it belongs to my dad.
for your info this is rosie and if im with your so called husband then why not give me his name?huh? better yet give me your number and we can talk about it .you wanna tell lies about me go ahead cuz u and i both know its all in your head .
spanish rose

Hobbs, NM

#20 Jul 31, 2009
the guy im with has an x wife named Cathy Day from monahans tx and he told me about her and the kinda wife she was. but to be with someones husband thats not me. x husband yes but married NO! i am madly in love with 1 man and i feel he is my soulmate so whoever is playing this game needs to stop. and if this is Cathy herself then i think 15 years to fix a marriage is long enuf 4 any1 to make things right. for 15 yrs u didnt want him and now that he met me, a year after your divorce it is not fair to me and putting me in your sick games is not fair to me either, u had ur chance and well.... now, i think i should have that chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seagraves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Jamie Humpheries Jul '16 Joe 1
Looking for a friend Jul '16 Anonymous 2
75TH Terry County Rodeo (Jul '08) Jun '16 Dristyn caswell 4
what's up with all the mexicans dating blacks i... Jun '16 paco 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
who knows the kellys around here (Oct '12) Apr '16 Straight OG 2
Kaleb Anderson maybe the new Public Enemy #1 o... (May '11) Apr '16 Fred Beasley 9

Seagraves Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seagraves Mortgages