The passing of Chris Yeakos

The passing of Chris Yeakos

Posted in the Seaford Forum

Former resident

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2008
Former Seaford resident Chris Yeakos passed away at his home on Aug. 1st. He lived on Cedar Street in Seaford for about 12 years before retiring to Florida with his family. He was 86 years old.
He is survived by his wife Rose, son Donny and his wife Tina, two grandchildren Nicole and Christopher and a daughter, Christine. He has no doubt already met his first great grandaughter, Kaylee Ann who is scheduled to arrive on November 12th. Please keep the family in your prayers at this time of sorrow.
Diner guy

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2008
I remember the family. Very nice people and a great guy. Sorry to hear the loss.
Gulf Breezer

Destin, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Just thought Id pop in and see who else was here. I still miss dad so very much. He was my best best friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) 7 hr Rob 21
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,504
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon save you souls 8,043
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Oct 4 readingpooh5 144
News Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Oct 1 Jenna 44
News Man charged with robbing four banks (Jan '08) Oct 1 Joseph price mil 80
George Gollin fined $5,000 for violating Illino... Oct 1 Monica Buttix 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaford Mortgages