First Prev
of 3
Next Last
idiotic people amuse me

East Meadow, NY

#41 Jul 17, 2013
My father works for the town of hempsted and comes home every day tired and with a broken back because of how hard he s working cleaning up after all of your messes so before anyone calls this man a loser or uneducated please think before you talk because hes clearly doing more then you are doing for this town considering the fact you have time to talk bad about him as well as all of the other workers.. hes a great father, great worker, and our house is amazing and our back yard is like a resort.. so before talking bad about people make sure you understand how there not uneducated or stealing tax money remember that if it wasn't for them your town would be a mess... Think before you speak people because your stupidity is actually pathetic and you are the ones that sound uneducated.. Its easy to talk a big game behind a computer screen I actually wouldn't be surprised if you all are just unemployed jealous freaks.. Get lives..

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#42 Jul 17, 2013
idiotic people amuse me wrote:
My father works for the town of hempsted and comes home every day tired and with a broken back because of how hard he s working cleaning up after all of your messes so before anyone calls this man a loser or uneducated please think before you talk because hes clearly doing more then you are doing for this town considering the fact you have time to talk bad about him as well as all of the other workers.. hes a great father, great worker, and our house is amazing and our back yard is like a resort.. so before talking bad about people make sure you understand how there not uneducated or stealing tax money remember that if it wasn't for them your town would be a mess... Think before you speak people because your stupidity is actually pathetic and you are the ones that sound uneducated.. Its easy to talk a big game behind a computer screen I actually wouldn't be surprised if you all are just unemployed jealous freaks.. Get lives..
am sure there are some very hard working civil service workers. But most, are just lazy. Ask your Dad.
happy employee

Jersey City, NJ

#43 Aug 5, 2013
Lazy people get civil service jobs, cause they know it's a cushy job, and it's easy. They all have to know somebody to get hired so that also helps them in getting easier jobs once they are there. It is a great career, and eventually it will "pay off".
Lluza

Bronx, NY

#44 Oct 29, 2013
JEALOUSY!!! If you got offered these jobs you'd jump!! Stop hating on union workers busting their ass for a living and making good money! Sorry you went to college instead and are probably making less or laid off!!! I went to college and have a degree but chose a union job because I make more money. People are constantly HATING cause I make 120,000 a year!! Listen, if you can't beat em, join em!!! Stop the hate because if you were offered, you'd jump at the op!!!
Levittown resident

Levittown, NY

#45 Nov 5, 2013
I have no problem with our garbage men. It's a hard job, but I do know a wife of a TOH sanitation worker and according to her they don't even pay into health insurance and the entire family stays covered even if they die. That's wrong. Everyone should contribute to their insurance and like city workers you have to pay for your insurance if the worker dies

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#46 Nov 6, 2013
Levittown resident wrote:
I have no problem with our garbage men. It's a hard job, but I do know a wife of a TOH sanitation worker and according to her they don't even pay into health insurance and the entire family stays covered even if they die. That's wrong. Everyone should contribute to their insurance and like city workers you have to pay for your insurance if the worker dies
This is very typical of civil services workers. They want to continue to pull from a system where they put little to nothing into it. These practices cannot be sustained. I appreciate the services of our civil service people, but many just do not want to take on their responsibility.
Happy Employee

New York, NY

#47 Dec 11, 2013
Oh Please! Give us all a break already, all of you losers wanna hide behind a false name on a computer and complain about things you know NOTHING about. The town allows it, and at times tries to cover things up so the" higher ups" are the people you should be mad at. Honestly...... how many of you actually work all 7 hours you are at your job? Let's be realistic here. You all sound like a bunch of jealous people who have nothing better to do with your sad meaningless lives.
steve

Merrick, NY

#48 Dec 12, 2013
Sometimes when I'm alone, I cover myself in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.
No you did ent

Garden City, NY

#49 Dec 13, 2013
steve wrote:
Sometimes when I'm alone, I cover myself in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.
You are not pretending
No you did ent

Garden City, NY

#50 Dec 13, 2013
Happy Employee wrote:
Oh Please! Give us all a break already, all of you losers wanna hide behind a false name on a computer and complain about things you know NOTHING about. The town allows it, and at times tries to cover things up so the" higher ups" are the people you should be mad at. Honestly...... how many of you actually work all 7 hours you are at your job? Let's be realistic here. You all sound like a bunch of jealous people who have nothing better to do with your sad meaningless lives.
Is your name really Happy? Just wondering. Civil servants are neither civil nor servants. The people who pay their salaries are those you actually work for a living, out at 0600, back home maybe at 2100hrs. Your reference to 7 hours is hilarious. I bet there is an obama/biden sticker on your car. When I stop working, you and obama won't have my wealth to redistribute anymore. I feel for the children that will reap the burden of the tyranny of idiots.
Stefanie

Bellerose, NY

#51 Mar 26, 2014
I
Angie Cullin wrote:
Are Town of Hempstead Sanitation workers Over Paid under worked?
Most Sanitation workes finish by 9:30am everyday, They work from 6am to 9:30am and get paid as full time employee's with full benifits.
Working 3 hours and 30 mins everyday M-F most home by 10:00am. Nassau County tax payers front the bill for this. You can see the sanitation employee cars pulling out from the Merrick depot at 1600 Merrick road Merrick NY 11566 everyday the trucks are parked and shut down after being washed by 9:30am.
I agree totally!!!
Stefanie

Bellerose, NY

#52 Mar 26, 2014
They get all the full benefits and work half the time a person with a 9 to 5 job... A lot of them can't even do their job properly overlook picking up the garbage etc...
Stefanie

Bellerose, NY

#53 Mar 26, 2014
How very true and wants to get paid for half the time they would really have to work!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Bruser 2,346
A dog gets oxygen from the Wyandanch-Wheatley H... (Mar '11) 23 hr GladToBeOutOfLong... 12
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Bruser 7,924
Oyster Bay surgeon Philip Rafiy acquitted in wo... Sun Charlie 1
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Nov 21 Steve 1
Nassau police: 100 arrested in heroin drug sweep (Feb '09) Oct '14 Seaford 106
Volunteer Fire Departments Spending Out of Control (Apr '11) Sep '14 ken 5

Seaford News Video

Seaford Dating
Find my Match

Seaford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seaford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seaford