Seaford man charged with trying to lure girl into car

Nov 16, 2010 Full story: Newsday 14

A Seaford man was arrested Monday night, charged with attempting to lure an 11-year-old girl into his car in Roosevelt, Nassau County police said.

Read more
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
lock him up and throw a way the key
Special K

Teaneck, NJ

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Harbor RatZ wrote:
Jeffrey Bernstein, 68, was arrested at his home on Maywood Road or Drive. Was this Plainedge or Seaford? Could also be North Massapequa?
Need to verify where this sex offender lived?
This is right on the border of North Seaford and Plainedge-Maywood Drive. 3987 Maywood Drive to be exact!! This is too close to home for me!
Unknown

Lindenhurst, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2010
Bricks wrote:
lock him up and throw a way the key
You don't even know him or what happened. This man has never been in any trouble
Asian Spa

New York, NY

#7 Nov 20, 2010
hey, they say anything North of the LIRR is Ghetto Trash. this guy fits right in!
The Gold Grill

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 1, 2010
He was in Roosevelt trying to pick up little black kids. I bet Jeff Bernstein just thought she was one of the Baldwin or Roosevelt Hookers that are all over those two towns..
The Guy

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 19, 2011
Did they catch this creap? Is he from mastic or Shirley or Seaford!!!
Jeffs Daughter

Bronx, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Jeff Bernstein, 68, was arrested at his home on Maywood Road. Watch jeff is on the loose in Seaford.

The Seaford creapster.
Get a Life

East Meadow, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2011
The Guy wrote:
Did they catch this creap? Is he from mastic or Shirley or Seaford!!!
Creep it is spelled creep!This guy should start paying me for teaching him how to spell over the past three months.
Angry person

Concord, MA

#12 Feb 27, 2011
We should lock you up and throw away the key
Angry person

Concord, MA

#13 Feb 27, 2011
And you gaggle ass knew the area it is not the ghetto get you geography right before you post shit and make yourself look like a fool
Pervert

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 28, 2011
Jeffrey Bernstein, 68, was arrested at his home what a loser.
dana

Mechanicsville, VA

#15 Mar 26, 2011
And i grew up around him!

Since: Mar 11

Merrick, NY

#16 Mar 27, 2011
Why are their so many sickos in this world? I could never understand how older men could be attracted to prepubescent girls? People like that need to just be done away with.... Then we are actually supporting these sickos in jail. This is killing us! The system are criminals for forcing us to pay for these bastards in prison. Meanwhile in prison they do all kinds of slave labor for their commissary money. Where does all that generated income from slave labor go?
Shirley Resident

Woodhaven, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2011
Seaford in plagued with alot of sick-ooo's like this freak Jeff Bernstein. This area has alot of Sex Offenders on one small town, high crime rate, schools are real bad as well. Few years ago I was single and I was sleeping with some guys wife he was at work, I was in his home tapping out his wife in all areas of this guys house in Seaford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony P. Alvino, 19, of Lindenhurst, N.Y., wa... (Jun '08) 17 hr Big Drew Brellis 38
News Levittown woman with bird mites released from h... (Jun '08) 18 hr Jjh 33
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Mon djuehrs91 17
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) Mon Jim Mckeever 44
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mon Save you lives 2,423
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Mon Save you lives 7,989
women would you castrate you husbands? Sun Save you lives 7
Seaford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seaford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]