Gang assault on teen beaten in the head

Full story: Newsday

Three assailants ganged up on a 19-year-old and kicked him repeatedly in the head on Saturday afternoon in Seaford, Nassau police said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 77 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lier

Huntington Station, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2007
Stop it Newsday. Whites don't have gangs. No way. This has to be a misprint. Someone call Hal Turner.
KIMBERLY

Montclair, NJ

#3 Jul 30, 2007
THEY BETTER HOPE THEY GO TO JAIL BECAUSE IF THAT WAS MY KID, BROTHER, FRIEND OR DAD OR UNCLE OR COUSIN - I'D KILL THEM ALL WITH MY BARE HANDS. THEY'D GET KICKED A LITTLE LONGER.
Left Long Island

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Jul 30, 2007
Gangs in seaford and wantagh? What is going on. Why cant local law enforcement curb this.I live in florida now and when local law enforcement cant handle there community they get taken over by the sheriffs so maybe its time for some kind of take over in nassau county.The rise in gang activity and crime over the past few years shows there method is not working.I think long islanders deserve more for there taxes and nassau police should work harder for there inflated salaries.
The Sister

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2007
I would really appreciate it if the address was taken off. Thank you
Brenda

Carrollton, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2007
Glad they caught one of them. The rest will follow. I hope a gang in jail gets them all.
Criminal Minds

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2007
No doubt this wetback was here illegally, stick the old burito up there when he goes to the big house.
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 30, 2007
Gang assault is when you act in concert with 2 or more people and cause serious physical injury. Not that you are in a gang.

S 120.06 Gang assault in the second degree.
A person is guilty of gang assault in the second degree when, with
intent to cause physical injury to another person and when aided by two
or more other persons actually present, he causes serious physical
injury to such person or to a third person.
Gang assault in the second degree is a class C felony.
hmmmm

Kings Park, NY

#9 Jul 30, 2007
what's the point of this article? gang fights and bar brawls happened every weekend. So "Justin" got a beat down and...
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 30, 2007
The Sister wrote:
why?? he deserves to be shamed.
your parents must be sooo proud to raise a son like that....
Lier

Huntington Station, NY

#11 Jul 30, 2007
Criminal Minds wrote:
No doubt this wetback was here illegally, stick the old burito up there when he goes to the big house.
Lazos sounds white to me.
reader

New York, NY

#12 Jul 30, 2007
what low lives. they think they're so brave but they only act in multiples. bring back an eye for an eye mentality in some crimes and we'd surely see a reduction.
Pete

New Hyde Park, NY

#13 Jul 30, 2007
Lier wrote:
Stop it Newsday. Whites don't have gangs. No way. This has to be a misprint. Someone call Hal Turner.
They Don't??? Really!
Southbound

Overland Park, KS

#14 Jul 30, 2007
This guy must be tough! He is a gang of one!
I suppose 30 or 40 police officers were sitting with some MADD bimbo out on some street corner looking for someone who had wine with dinner. That's much safer then trying to address gang violence. Nobody on the prima donna police force wants to take a change getting hurt for only $100,000.
DownSouth

Kernersville, NC

#17 Jul 30, 2007
Lier wrote:
<quoted text>
Lazos sounds white to me.
Lazos is an hispanic name, period. If you consider hispanics White, you're right otherwise these sarcastic fools are just that, fools.
PUNK ASS

Flushing, NY

#18 Jul 30, 2007
This punk lives 2 blocks from me! We will be sure to send him to hempstead with the latino gangs! We do not need this shi* around here no freakin way!
Lier

Huntington Station, NY

#19 Jul 30, 2007
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>They Don't??? Really!
According to the posters in this forum. They only think gangs are black and hispanic. I guess the arayan brotherhood is merely a social club.
PUNK ASS

Flushing, NY

#20 Jul 30, 2007
The Sister wrote:
YOUR BROTHER IS A WALKING TIME BOMB! HE MUST LEAVE NOW! NO ROOM FOR THIS PUNK TO BE HERE COMMITTING GANG VIOLENCE!
DownSouth

Kernersville, NC

#21 Jul 30, 2007
The Sister wrote:
Start packing chica, if you think the good people of Seaford/Wantagh are going to tolerate your chicano gangs, think again. Get out before you're run out.
DownSouth

Kernersville, NC

#22 Jul 30, 2007
The Sister wrote:
Justin Lazos, of 1618 Old Mill Road in Wantagh
DownSouth

Kernersville, NC

#24 Jul 30, 2007
Lier wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the posters in this forum. They only think gangs are black and hispanic. I guess the arayan brotherhood is merely a social club.
What don't you get knucklehead, lazos is an hispanic name....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 29 min Bruser 7,876
Review: Morgan And Curtis Associates 6 hr johnysethi 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jon 6,409
Cops: Pharmacy robber, fed agent shot dead in NY (Jan '12) 20 hr knapp commission 32
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) 22 hr nicole 19
animals! Sat jramsey 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
•••

Seaford News Video

•••
•••

Seaford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seaford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••