Father Holds Knife to Daughter's Face...

Father Holds Knife to Daughter's Face Over Homework

There are 9 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Father Holds Knife to Daughter's Face Over Homework. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Delaware state police say a father allegedly held a knife to his daughter when he didn't like her homework.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Dave in Seven Hills

Cleveland, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Someone should teach this scumbag about parenting. They should beat it into his head (LITERALLY)!

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2009
omg!!!!! really why do people even have kids!!! I hope he gets what he has coming to him!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 2, 2009
I don't know what was wrong with the father to do something like that to his child is terrible.

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2009
Im sorry I know this may sound hateful but i hope he is sent to prision-not county jail with probation,Prison and stays there till he rots!!!

We always now are hearing baout parents abusing thier children WELL NO MORE CHANCES!!!
Let this monster be beaten and abused himself in a prison somewhere where there are dads who would take there anger out on him!!!!11uuuggghhhhhh!!
I am so disgusted with this going on!!!!
Jillian P of Westlake Ohio...
Jamar Dye

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2009
Putting a knife to a girl's face is wrong and should be facing a worse consequence. The siblings i think should have helped there sister from getting hurt

Port Penn, DE

#8 Feb 14, 2010
What a scumbag..Makes me wonder what type of parents he came from...

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#9 Feb 14, 2010
Dangerous, unstable man. Courts need to step in get him away from his kids...NOW!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 14, 2010
anger management classes for sure or maybe he was on drugs or drunk. What an idiot.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2010
D and D wrote:
anger management classes for sure or maybe he was on drugs or drunk. What an idiot.
Seriously and where was the mom while this was going on?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dylan Blake Deshields (Jan '08) Feb 17 Aunt skitter 9
Seaford HS Soccer Star Runs over Police Officer... Oct '17 Pathetic 1
organ harvesting Sep '17 coco4u 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
News Greenwood sex offender wanted for soliciting 10... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Green Pharts 2
Dont deal with Solar City whatever you do (Mar '17) Mar '17 Tabasco sauce 1
Jack Morris has herpes and hepatitus (Aug '16) Mar '17 Nancy 3

Seaford Jobs

Personal Finance

Seaford Mortgages