if you trust judy then ?

Posted in the Seaford Forum

seaford-de

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 16, 2009
you also believe in the tooth fairy- santa claus -so keep on trusting her- and beleveing what she says -just like me and so many other people has done - this too -i know she was so miss treated poor judy what a joke and a lier- i know she is so honest -i should have left judy when i first got wind of this from someone before- me but like you i trusted her - and got lied to -more ways then once - but i know poor judy - so keep on trusting her and beleveing what she tells you about not leaveing you -and searing to god to you my favorite -just ask the other people that has dealings with her in the past when she was with them - just like you and me we trusted her - and so she took it - and used it agaisnt us - what she is good at-took me a while to track the other men down but i did - yes judy used them to so keep on trusting her- and i hope the tooth fairy comes tonignt ha ha -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-y... (Mar '13) Jan '15 raj 10
News DE Police Search For Missing Bridgeville Man Nov '14 pricetroy 1
News Seaford Fire: Bloxom School Road (Sep '14) Sep '14 brittany 1
Is Bridgeville Good for Kids? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Dot 8
sussex county "RAT PACK".. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
tax hike in bridgeville (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dot 1
drugs (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dot 1
More from around the web

Seaford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]