read this judy!!!!!!
seaford de

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2009
have something to ask you why did you tell me to come to seaford de to get you-see i trusted you and came over there over 800 miles -MY MISTAKE >for trusting you -why did you tell me go to wv find us a place and i will move back over there with you i did again <MY MISTAKE > you told me i need a cell phone what did i do send you one again < MY MISTAKE > for trusting you . why did you drop mac i know to make him a better cat again , < MACS MISTAKE > for trusting you, and you ask if i,m still mad as hell yes < YOUR MISTAKE> FOR LIEING- CHEATING - ADULTRY- THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME AND THE CATS , UNLIKE YOU I HAVE A HEART ,YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED PERSON THAT I KNOW , TELL EVERY BODY BE GOOD TO THE CATS THEN DROP MAC ON THE ROAD -THAT WAS MACS MISTAKE HE CAN,T DO NOTHING ABOUT THAT BUT I,M GOING TO -I WANT PAYBACK - YOUR MISTAKE WAS LIEING TO ME JUDY - WOULD HAVE NOT DONE NOTHING IF YOU LIVED BY YOUR SELF BUT -YOU HAD TO MOVE IN WITH A IDOIT -SO DON,T YOU EVER ASK IF IM STILL MAD -THAT WAS YOUR MISTAKE LIEING TO ME -I SWEAR TO GOD WHO TOLD ME THAT - YOU JUST REMEABER THIS MY MISTAKE WAS TRUSTING YOU AGAIN - YOUR MISTAKE WAS DOING ,FROM YOUR HUSBAND -AND MAC WE WANT PAYBACK -

Seaford, DE

#2 Jul 17, 2009
They have meds for you at the state hospital, as well as a nice comfy bed. Were you and the cat dating long? I hope you didn't abuse it to much. I bet Judy was looking out for the cat and herself when she and the cat left. People like you are on the news all the time. I hope the voices tell you to go away and stay away.
seaford de

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2009
Guest wrote:
They have meds for you at the state hospital, as well as a nice comfy bed. Were you and the cat dating long? I hope you didn't abuse it to much. I bet Judy was looking out for the cat and herself when she and the cat left. People like you are on the news all the time. I hope the voices tell you to go away and stay away.
you bet she was watching over the cats when she droped them on the road -were in the hell judy did you find that < NUT CASE > i can see he is a <WINNER > HA HA , WHAT A JOKE , dam idoit what he is - and a loser -oh yes far as MEDS - JUDY should know all about them she takes enough of them. you better hope the voices don,t tell me to come back to de ,thats what you better hope for you are a dam joke just like judy worthless -when i take judy to court please come over with her if you can find your way ? just rememaber tough guy - what i said your a joke just like her worthless she thinks this is a joke like i think of you both ,you both belong somewere in a padded room - and i,m helping judy get there every day i get little bit closer to doing this,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seaford HS Soccer Star Runs over Police Officer... Oct '17 Pathetic 1
organ harvesting Sep '17 coco4u 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
News Greenwood sex offender wanted for soliciting 10... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Green Pharts 2
Dont deal with Solar City whatever you do (Mar '17) Mar '17 Tabasco sauce 1
Jack Morris has herpes and hepatitus (Aug '16) Mar '17 Nancy 3
hope you like this judy lachance because i did (Mar '09) Jan '17 Nogood 11

Seaford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaford Mortgages