beaches

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
to a good man rip man
Maggie

Milton, DE

#3 Apr 12, 2013
lewes wrote:
I heard their having a benefit what is the money going towards?I heard shes already vacationing on the money that was raised.
you have no idea what you are talking about!
visual

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jul 9, 2013
how long after someone passes is it ok to date again?
black widow

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jul 10, 2013
that was a great benefit now she is spending all the money and has a new man with a paid off lexus!
lifeguard

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jul 11, 2013
Rob was the nicest guy ever!He got taken advantage of.
state note

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jul 13, 2013
heard she is now living the high life in some richy housing section
Heartbroken

Woodhull, NY

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Is this just rumors or for real? Someone please post facts. Sure his family and friends would like to know what is really going on!
Getitstraight

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2013
You are messing with peoples lives here so I suggest y'all stop running your mouths around town because I'm sick of hearing rumors that you sick people keep creating. Don't open up your mouth unless you can back up your words with actual facts. Leave this mess to the family. Thank-you! Robert wouldn't appreciate ANY OF YOU running your mouths.
Whatashame

Red Hook, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
How do you know she has a new man? I have heard some things too just not sure yet.
Virgina

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Yes she has moved in with a guy that she has been dating for4 mths now.She has abandoned his family.
Heartbroken

Wynnewood, PA

#14 Aug 7, 2013
So who's the guy then? And how do you know 4 months ago?
Virgina

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 7, 2013
ask her yourself she lives with him!
candy

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 8, 2013
If i was married to someone and truley was the love of my life there is no way ever i would go out on the prowl for another man.If his family is still grieving and children you should be grieving to not moved on and out of of site out of mind.Learn to be respectful to the people who worked there whole lifes to give you that farm and you throw it away like its a inconvience!Maybe you didnt have many memories there but other people have years and years of memories.And what about the dog you loved so much you just leave him there likes hes nothing to you.Do you know what the word thank you means because you should be thanking the people who gave you alot of money theres no way you go and buy a fancy 300,000 house working in a dentist office.Guess the benefit was good to you!Thatmoney should of went to bills!
TRUTH

Oaklyn, NJ

#17 Aug 8, 2013
Maggie is a gold digging troll that has been seeing someone for the last few months or more (see her FB page) It is sickening and sad to see the lack of class since the devastating death of Robert, who was one of the best!! She is putting on quite the show for everyone in church, sitting in the pew all "woe is me" the "grieving" widow until it no longer benefits her. Wake up people, this is who she is- who she has always been.
TRUTH

Oaklyn, NJ

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Heartbroken wrote:
So who's the guy then? And how do you know 4 months ago?
Curtis Bell
mazda

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 10, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/curtis.bell.904...

disgusting!now do you believe it!
insider

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Aug 14, 2013
wilson wrote:
Actually i was very good friends with Rob and hopefully none of that is true!He would not be happy if it was.I did find it strange that she didnt come over to his mothers that night that we all got together and she deleted his facebook within a week and now has moved out and left his kids nowhere to go.I have heard people say she has been out to bars but not sure if its true or not.
You forget...HIS kids have a GOOD biological Mother...they have always been with their biological Mother. They have ALWAYS had a home. One that Robert didn't help establish..nor did he help support.
insider

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 14, 2013
candy wrote:
If i was married to someone and truley was the love of my life there is no way ever i would go out on the prowl for another man.If his family is still grieving and children you should be grieving to not moved on and out of of site out of mind.Learn to be respectful to the people who worked there whole lifes to give you that farm and you throw it away like its a inconvience!Maybe you didnt have many memories there but other people have years and years of memories.And what about the dog you loved so much you just leave him there likes hes nothing to you.Do you know what the word thank you means because you should be thanking the people who gave you alot of money theres no way you go and buy a fancy 300,000 house working in a dentist office.Guess the benefit was good to you!Thatmoney should of went to bills!
HIS kid's biological Mother has the dog. If it had been me I would have turned her butt into the SPCA for deserting Max. That is against the law. By the way, Max was their dog before Maggie and Robert started their affair. So he is back HOME where he belongs and where he is loved as he should be.
mixer

San Jose, CA

#22 Aug 14, 2013
I think she lured him in just like she lured her new fisherman in.
deleware

Columbus, OH

#23 Aug 15, 2013
Does her new guy know her deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-y... (Mar '13) Jan '15 raj 10
DE Police Search For Missing Bridgeville Man Nov '14 pricetroy 1
Seaford Fire: Bloxom School Road Sep '14 brittany 1
Is Bridgeville Good for Kids? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Dot 8
sussex county "RAT PACK".. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
tax hike in bridgeville (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dot 1
drugs (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dot 1

Winter Storm Watch for Sussex County was issued at March 03 at 3:19PM EST

Seaford Dating
Find my Match