lier - LIER- lier - LIER

lier - LIER- lier - LIER

Posted in the Seaford Forum

judy sinner

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2009
judy has the blues because the lord knows all about you.you made your self a lonely road that leads down satans road -theres a hole in your head were the wind blows through,you have know one talk to but a idoit -you have no else but you to blame .you flew your broom from another town you found you a idoit in seaford to dum to get around .but you both soon will go on your separate ways.his name is garry a half wit thats to dum to see the lords way.he was a lieing fool just like youyou thought what is judy going to do you destroyed virtues that the lord gave you ,,i,m glad you are feeling blue but you better get on the lords train judy you know you done me wrong but your trying to sing a differnt song
Brooke Fox

Laurel, DE

#2 Jul 23, 2009
ha honey its spelt LIAR. wow.

Seaford, DE

#3 Jul 23, 2009
Its a Ky. hick what do you expect....One day he will get the help he needs.....lmao
honest judy

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2009
Guest wrote:
Its a Ky. hick what do you expect....One day he will get the help he needs.....lmao
oh yes look it,s that DE IDOIT , THAT RUN AWAY FROM THE ZOO
honest judy

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2009
Guest wrote:
YES I WILL GET help that i need real soon , from the court room when i drag my dear WIFE there AGAIN KEEP YOUR BIG NOSE OUT OF MY LIFE IDOIT
honest judy

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2009
Brooke Fox wrote:
ha honey its spelt LIAR. wow.
WOW YOU CAN SPELL GOOD BOY - NOW LAY DOWN AND SHUT UP
BabyJones

Port Penn, DE

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Someone sounds very bitter!
frank coulter

Murphy, NC

#8 Oct 7, 2010
i passed through that town what a joke of a place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: 1 person dead as a result of explosion ... Nov '16 openmind693 2
Jack Morris has herpes and hepatitus Oct '16 prince george 2
sussex county "RAT PACK".. (Sep '14) Feb '16 The Shadow Knows 2
News Sussex could have future role in beach replenis... (Feb '16) Feb '16 fred patrick 1
Matthew banks (Jan '16) Jan '16 Onlythetruth302 1
Review: Adkins & Son Lawn & Garden Equipment (Sep '15) Sep '15 jstrong196 1
Beware of Scott Roschel, electrician, contracto... (Aug '15) Sep '15 The victim 3

Seaford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaford Mortgages