i found out some stuff on guess who ?

Posted in the Seaford Forum

honest judy

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2009
lets see who is k boulden ? let me guess ? lucky me ha ha ,and who ad is 4157 ? lucky me again ,ha ha ,oh yes were is coolbranch trailer park ? that was a easy one , ha ha ,do you know judy were woodpecker road is ? ha ha or who is arthur ? ha ha , that was a easy one ,oh yes my best one yet is dr .romero who is that ? oh yes 7.5 that was a easy one ha ha ,oh yes cooper , ha ha you see i,ve been busy as a beaver , ha ha ,so r you still renting a room from that IDOIT , let me guess , YES lucky guess , ha ha ,oh yes i went through some of these papers and found what i was looking for about somebody in texas , a letter with pictures of them your guess judy ? guess who it is , and no its not the IDOIT but that was a good guess , ha ha sending them to your family ha ha , i hope they enjoy them ha ha , i did , maybe i send you a copy , ha ha ,you thought is was funny what u did to me so enjoy yourself , ha ha i showed every one over here ha ha ,my mistake was trusting you , your mistake was doing me that way , oh yes tell your sister i,m not mad at her , this is me and you no one else , oh yes tell the idoit to keep hes big nose out of my buissness , you will see who laughs when this is over TRAMP- and a IDOIT thats you both , ha ha what a joke de , do you think it was right what you done to me ? let me answer that yes u do , do think it is right what i,m doing to u yes i do , ha ha what a joke what r u going to tell god i dropped the cats to make them better cats ? ha ha i commited adultry because i felt sorry for a IDOIT in seaford de , is this what you will tell god , or just do what you do best lie ,? let me answer that LIE . ha ha oh yes i know were you found that IDOIT AT THE FREAK SHOW ha ha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-y... (Mar '13) Jan '15 raj 10
News DE Police Search For Missing Bridgeville Man Nov '14 pricetroy 1
News Seaford Fire: Bloxom School Road (Sep '14) Sep '14 brittany 1
Is Bridgeville Good for Kids? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Dot 8
sussex county "RAT PACK".. (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
tax hike in bridgeville (Aug '14) Aug '14 Dot 1
drugs (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dot 1
Seaford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seaford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance