First Prev
of 8
Next Last
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#1 May 20, 2014
Is your court appointed attorney just going to ask for another extension tomorrow? If you are so innocent, why not go to trial? Then you will be free to leave, or not.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#2 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]Is your court appointed attorney just going to ask for another extension tomorrow? If you are so innocent, why not go to trial? Then you will be free to leave, or not.[/QUOTE]
I would LOVE to go to trial on this!!!

THEY are not so keen on that idea though.
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#3 May 20, 2014
Shocking. You would think this case is why people attend school for six plus years and go thousands into debt. This is the kind of case careers are made of.

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]Shocking. You would think this case is why people attend school for six plus years and go thousands into debt. This is the kind of case careers are made of.[/QUOTE]
It's a stupid ass case based on lies... I agree, they need to drop this shit and pay me for my inconvenience.

www.HeavyFed.com

#5 May 20, 2014
So far though... they want me to pay the extradition expenses... and that is not going to happen!!

If they want money... they need to get it from the liars that filed the bogus police report, but they can't even find them!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#6 May 20, 2014
Ignorant LPPD detectives sure wasted some tax dollars on this case!!!

Someone really had it in for me to proceed against me in this!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 May 20, 2014
I know what this was all about though, especially since the initial charge was dropped... and then months later refiled when I was talking about returning to La Porte to make the residency deadline to run for mayor in 2015!!
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#8 May 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]Shocking. You would think this case is why people attend school for six plus years and go thousands into debt. This is the kind of case careers are made of."

It's a stupid ass case based on lies... I agree, they need to drop this shit and pay me for my inconvenience.
Cause you want nothing for yourself, correct?
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#9 May 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
I know what this was all about though, especially since the initial charge was dropped... and then months later refiled when I was talking about returning to La Porte to make the residency deadline to run for mayor in 2015!!
Because you were such a political threat?
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#10 May 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
Cause you are such a political threat?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]<quoted text>Cause you want nothing for yourself, correct?[/QUOTE]
I want nothing for myself, right.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]<quoted text>Cause you are such a political threat?[/QUOTE]
Of course I am a political threat!

Why else do you think the City of La Porte has been targeting me for six years now?
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#13 May 20, 2014
That 10 votes you got during your last run puts you more in the political joke catagory.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#14 May 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I want nothing for myself, right.
....except to be paid for your inconvenience.....

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 May 20, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>....except to be paid for your inconvenience.....
Any money I get goes directly into my activism... I don't put it in the bank and I won't be buying a house or fancy car.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]That 10 votes you got during your last run puts you more in the political joke catagory.[/QUOTE]
As a candidate in La Porte... I have never run for the purpose of winning.

My purpose in running was just to have a platform to harass and out the corruption in La Porte... and I think I did a very good job of that.

But... you knew that.
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#17 May 20, 2014
From the person who judges elected officials and claim they have ulterior motives. Just so long as there different from your ulterior motives, correct?

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]From the person who judges elected officials and claim they have ulterior motives. Just so long as there different from your ulterior motives, correct?[/QUOTE]
LOL

They have proved they are corrupt.

I won.

I outed them... and the people have done and will do the rest.
gurl, please

Houston, TX

#20 May 20, 2014
They are in power. You are in court. And I understand you to say you have won, correct?

www.HeavyFed.com

#21 May 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="gurl, please"]They are in power. You are in court. And I understand you to say you have won, correct?[/QUOTE]
Dude... do you REALLY think this is not a huge trap that I set for corruption to step right into?

And step right in they did.

I am a genius.

This forum... my campaigns, even my fight with the Port of Houston... it's ALL a part of my plan.

It's turning out so much better than I had planned too.

They have REALLY REALLY revealed themselves.

All the evidence I need is out there.

Now... we will either go to trial... or they will drop the charges.

It makes little difference to me which one, either way... it's checkmate.

They are done.

They can do whatever they want to do... they can lie and say what they want to say... they can jail me... but they will never stop me.

I am going to save La Porte... and when people see what happens in La Porte... the rest of the world will follow.

La Porte is THE DOOR... the door through which a great movement shall enter the world... all by plan.

God's plan... our plan.

www.HeavyFed.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corner of Fairmont and East 1 hr East Texas 7
Nuke Dallas!!! 1 hr Elaine 110
Democrat Voter Fraud... 13 hr Elaine 1
The Eagles' Concert 13 hr Texan 30
Obama Quotes on Islam > 13 hr Texan 4
My Lost Dog 15 hr Elaine 37
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... 15 hr KarmicEnigma 29

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match