Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21775 Feb 20, 2014
wow wrote:
Will the insanity ever stop? THIS is why public education has been destroyed. So people will buy this kind of crap.
"Climate Change" brings more crime! New study! OMG!
"global warming will trigger more crimes including murders and rapes over the next century, with social costs estimated to run as high as $115 billion"
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la -...
But wait. Then why has violent crime been down for years in a row while GW was said to be at its most intense?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/justice/us-viol ...
Gotta love these propagandists. Let me guess what the proposed solution will be... more taxes?
Stupid people haven't figured out yet that liberal ideas have only one purpose. To take more money from everyone. Gotta love the lying U.S. corporate media.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21776 Feb 20, 2014
361bird wrote:
Vote Wendy Davis for Texas Governor!
Not in this lifetime birdbrain.
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21777 Feb 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid people haven't figured out yet that liberal ideas have only one purpose. To take more money from everyone. Gotta love the lying U.S. corporate media.
Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21778 Feb 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this lifetime birdbrain.
LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21779 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.
Really know one reads it,ummm why are you here?

Location hidden

#21780 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!
Really who uses the word Seriously,let me guess someone who plays with Legos

Location hidden

#21781 Feb 20, 2014
wow wrote:
Battleground Texas is the new ACORN. They are breaking the laws of Texas (as is the right of ONLY DEMOCRATS to do). The ObamaCare registration information is being illegally shared with Dem organizations. It this were Repubs doing this in New York or California there would be a Federal investigation. The story below has a video showing the BT people admitting to breaking Texas laws.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...
Thank you,this is the truth!
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21782 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Then go do something about it you piece of shyt and quit complaining on Topix. No one reads this 4 year old thread you old fck. Get a new hobby geezer.
Somebody reads this post, you pimply faced little masturbator.Namely, you. Get off the keyboard and continue your brutal assault on your right hand. You can probably bench press a Volkswagen with that hand by now, Arnold.
Seriously

Houston, TX

#21783 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody reads this post, you pimply faced little masturbator.Namely, you. Get off the keyboard and continue your brutal assault on your right hand. You can probably bench press a Volkswagen with that hand by now, Arnold.
Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
Return of the King

Morganton, NC

#21784 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
Bobbie Dooley

El Paso, TX

#21785 Feb 20, 2014
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, hate to tell you,32 is over the hill! I own thirty guns, I'm just strong enough to pull that trigger! LMAO!
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21787 Feb 20, 2014
Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't vote for Wendy Davis can kiss my hairy nutsack. We need a woman like that in office who stands up for us women and isn't afraid to make the tough choices. Women in our society have been crapped on and spit on for too long. Lily Ledbetter, my ass, because I still don't make as much as the man who works the machine next to me at Kentucky Fried. Wendy is a kind, decent soul who cares about the little guy, like me.
KFC? Now I'm all hungry...
Return of the King

Lenoir, NC

#21788 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. Who still uses "birdbrain"? I'm guessing you`re in your 50s or even 60s, huh? You should change your name to Decrepit1. Haha!!!
Ok,fukface! Is that better?
whocares

Texarkana, TX

#21789 Feb 20, 2014
Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
your idiot!You democrats make a war on everything. People are tired of hearing it. Wendy Davis GO HOME!!!!
Return of the King

Huntersville, NC

#21790 Feb 20, 2014
One hundred thousand people in Connecticut go from being law abiding citizens, to felons, in one day.Imagine that.
Return of the King

Huntersville, NC

#21791 Feb 20, 2014
Whenever the democrats want some votes, they accuse the other side of"waging war"on something, while in fact the democrat party with it's billionaire masters, has declared"war"on the octogenarians of the poor old Tea Party.They call those poor people every name in the book. Screw the democrats, the"tolerant"party is anything but.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21792 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Looks like I'm striking a nerve. Good. If no one reads this four year old thread, what are you doing here?. You worthless libtard crapsacks seem a little anxious this year.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21793 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
I responded to user name "361bird". Of course you are too stupid to see the connection. I bet the 5 hardest years of your life has been third grade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21794 Feb 20, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, no one under 50 reads this lame shyt. All you guys do is bytch and complain especially that salad tossing goon the "Decrepit1". Lol. Start your own senior citizen thread and quit posting on some 4 year old one thats no longer relevant. I'm at the prime age of 32 for your info, you blue pill poppin fagot. I'll bench press your momma born in the 1800s and your wheelchair at the same time dude. Now go change your depends diaper you old fck.
The only thing strong about you is your stench, knuckle dragger. Go crawl back under your rock sonny boy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21795 Feb 20, 2014
Bobbie Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional thing. Wendy has a perfect record of caring for no one but Wendy.

The Wendy KFC meal is just like the Hillary KFC meal. Two small breasts with two fat thighs and two left wings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on Fairmont@ Canada 3 hr Here 8
I Found a Picture of Fubar 6 hr Defiant1 67
Charlie Hebdo 8 hr fubar 18
Why Grandfathers are different. 8 hr fubar 15
FOX NEWS Apologized? 8 hr fubar 14
Bill Cosby? Again? 8 hr fubar 30
Anyone recognize this guy?? 8 hr fubar 20

Seabrook News Video

Seabrook Dating
Find my Match