houston texas
Texan

Wichita, KS

#21 Dec 18, 2013
No it would have been the same if you had asked "Do you beat your wife?" Or if I had asked why are you a backstabbing sandbagger, which I did not do. You see maam you seem to have a comprehension problem. Now would you like to admit that you are wrong, or would you prefer to twist it one more time?
Elaine

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 18, 2013
You may do all the twisting you want. It won't change that you are guilty of the very thing you accuse me of. Now go check the mail. Your disability check should be here any day now.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#23 Dec 18, 2013
Still wrong Elaine, I am guilty of nothing, I have merely attempted to show you the error of your ways. I will pick up my pay check at the end of the week, I am not disabled and get no such check. Look for another insult lady ( I tend to use that term quite loosely on occasion) you haven't hurt me with your childish slurs. Try again.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 18, 2013
You people really have no life.

Arguing over sports?

There are things far more important than sports to be spending your time on.

Your freedoms are being whittled away at bit by bit... while you are distracted by nonsense.

If the people of this country spent half the time working to defend our liberties as they did on sports... this indeed would be a very different, very free country... you would indeed know what liberty was... the NSA would not be spying on you... the IRS would not be auditing you... the TSA would not be touching you or your children... there would be no push to register or confiscate your firearms... you would not be seeing the militarization of your local police.

We only have so much time.

Spend it wisely.
lee

Crosby, TX

#25 Dec 18, 2013
ME ME ME off topic again
marvin

Crosby, TX

#26 Dec 22, 2013
well the HOUSTON SCUMS just got that ass stomped again. I bet season ticket sales are going to be down next year.

Location hidden

#27 Dec 22, 2013
marvin wrote:
well the HOUSTON SCUMS just got that ass stomped again. I bet season ticket sales are going to be down next year.
Oh... that just means so very much.

Lets worry about it.
Annuit Coeptis

Deer Park, TX

#28 Dec 22, 2013
What an embarrassment this team is, total re-build required. In the grand scheme of things, however, it ain't that important.
Lucy

La Porte, TX

#29 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Arguing over sports?
Your freedoms are being whittled away at bit by bit... while you are distracted by nonsense.
If the people of this country spent half the time working to defend our liberties as they did on sports... this indeed would be a very different, very free country... you would indeed know what liberty was... the NSA would not be spying on you... the IRS would not be auditing you... the TSA would not be touching you or your children... there would be no push to register or confiscate your firearms... you would not be seeing the militarization of your local police.
Spend it wisely.
If you don't like this topic you don't have to be here. There are many other topics available.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 23, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like this topic you don't have to be here. There are many other topics available.
It's not the topic... I'm just ashamed that people waste so much time, money and effort on something that means so little in life.

Aren't you ashamed?

You're all worried about some damn sports team... meanwhile YOUR tax dollars are being used to bomb and kill innocent people around the world.

CHILDREN are dying for your way of life... go Texans.
Lucy

La Porte, TX

#31 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the topic... I'm just ashamed that people waste so much time, money and effort on something that means so little in life.
Aren't you ashamed?
You're all worried about some damn sports team... meanwhile YOUR tax dollars are being used to bomb and kill innocent people around the world.
CHILDREN are dying for your way of life... go Texans.
Everyone has their own interest. You have your big dog and your rapping that no one particularly cares about....they have their football...it doesn't mean they don't care about the important stuff too

Location hidden

#32 Dec 23, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone has their own interest. You have your big dog and your rapping that no one particularly cares about....they have their football...it doesn't mean they don't care about the important stuff too
The point is... the important things are being neglected.
LIAR LIAR

Crosby, TX

#33 Dec 23, 2013
I am sane

Location hidden

#34 Dec 23, 2013
LIAR LIAR wrote:
I am sane
You MUST be insane to function "normally" in this society.

It is actually the sane people who break down and can't function in this crazy world.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#35 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Arguing over sports?
Spend it wisely.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

#36 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is... the important things are being neglected.
Yep!!!!!
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#37 Dec 23, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about business do you? An injury will kill a career in an instant. Sandbagging will get you to the next season and the next team where you can play your best with the possibility of a championship. Most likely the handshake deals are already in place.
Sandbagging will get people hurt. If not the sandbags one of his team mates. Wade Phillips is a great guy but a terrible head coach. He has no concept of offense.

They need to lose their last game and use their first pick wisely. If they use it on Johnny Manzel they need to move to another city or just shut the team down.
fubar1

San Jose, CA

#38 Dec 23, 2013
Texan wrote:
I know enough about business to know if he will sandbag in Houston, he will sandbag in Dallas, New York, or LA, and I wouldn't hire him. I have noticed that when teams trade for verteran players they are mostly ones who have been replaced by younger up and coming players. Wes Welker comes to mind. Not to mention the fact that if a player will go behind your back, he wouldn't have a problem going behind mine. That might the kind of people you like to associate with, not me. How about it Elaine, are you a sandbagging back stabber? You know birds of a feather and all. A simple yes or no will surfice.
Agreed.
fubar1

Ashburn, VA

#39 Dec 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Arguing over sports?
Spend it wisely.
Are You recommending a life of imagined self importance like you live? Working on your next con job or who you can trick into trusting you so you can turn them into the police.
Texan' s question to Elaine should have been:Are you like Heavy Fed?
I am only comparing the question and not Elaine.
fubar1

Pearland, TX

#40 Dec 23, 2013
marvin wrote:
They are using the Astros winning plan. The Astros should have been fined for their deliberate actions designed to lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gypsies at Walmart (May '11) 12 hr Wal Fart 50
The fart guy likes to hurt people. Sun Farts Need 32
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Sat Very wet fart 103
lets fight back Sat These farts 13
Yup The Tables Are Turned Sat These farts 7
How to make slime Sat These farts 11
The Fart guy is a thief. Sat These farts 27

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance