Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16392 Dec 20, 2013
Big bad john26 wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he was wasted when he sung riders on the storm. The guy could really sing and had the best vocals..
Everytime it rains, I think of Riders on The Storm.
I don't care if he was wasted, most of us are, in some way.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16393 Dec 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime it rains, I think of Riders on The Storm.
I don't care if he was wasted, most of us are, in some way.
Happy holidays truth of might love yaa teke care.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16394 Dec 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, John. All this caring for the children stuff, is caring fot kids who aren't white.
We are white so, let's care about white kids. No other race cares about white kids but, expects us to care about theirs, above ours. Screw them. Obama has their backs.
Notice how the minorities now drive better cars than us, live in better homes, can afford better food? I don't help them. They have all the help they need.
Yes i agree with you i know how you feel on this. I sometimes think ole joyce is being nice to kit hoping for a handout! They are now meeting on facebook,,,,,,,,,Anyway i,am eating at tace casa take care/
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16395 Dec 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bite my ass, you stupid liberal.
My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal, unless you're not intelligent enough to read it.
You can contact whoever you want an then, kiss my arse.
Now thats funny! They are so stupid that they think we are the same people just because we both agree on some things about this hand out stuff and how other races are getting more rights then we are. Somewhere down the line i really think joyce is black and she maybe putting a con on kit by sweet talking her into meeting on facebook for some reason are another i get that feeling she is wanting to use a person for handouts. I may be wrong i don,t know her but something is not right about her,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16396 Dec 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,not going to kiss anything of your BBJ,Me A Liberal,I think not but keep trying,you might get something right one day,just maybe for the time being you could change your Topix heading because Truth is not in ya...
Mrs kit you can,t play with my mind here you and joyce are getting your tale kicked by truth odf might yes i believe what she is saying here as you and joyce have no proof to back anything up. You both also really know that truth of might is a woman and i,am a man so your playing with my mind doesn,t work.
suzy

Edinburg, TX

#16397 Dec 20, 2013
I don't know
welmiangur

Pittsburgh, PA

#16398 Dec 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………Poop got deep on this thread?
suzy

Tempe, AZ

#16399 Dec 20, 2013
ok
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16400 Dec 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's what my IPhone did it said I was from San Fran,I'm here in Texas.They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't.
Yes, its obvious they are not IPs just something to do with how Topix can not read the IPs and just randomly puts a location. Look at the suzy who posted. One in TX and one in AZ.

"They are the same person,if they weren't why would he-she be trying to convince us they aren't."
Certainly the two are the same one and did you notice how I posted to Truth/not and BBJ answered that? Not smart enough to pull off the two identities just unreal.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16402 Dec 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text>
You stupid big-mouthed biotch. You are never going top meet me, never going to see me past here. Just get real and admit

Joyce wrote:
Do not forget, I want to know more about those boys you spoke of that you are thankful you have there in Texas. The ones you said are hiding in the woods with flashlights. Please tell all as I am glued to my seat, not.

NOW DUFUS SLIPS UP AND ANSWERS
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I have done a do do search on that i can,t find it to be nothing but a stupid game of some sort look it up on google, She may be talking amount necks,
And answer makes no sense at all. N/A Not on topic.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16403 Dec 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> It turned out he did not need me, while he was on the do do can he called me on his cell phone and said he did not need me today i soppose he thinks the nerd that lives down his street is faster then me as i believe in taking my sweet ole time and he does not like that. Why hurry just because the public wants a highway with extra lanes??It can,t be done overnight so i say hey scew the public. I love my brother but not on the job and yes i can be a jerk sometimes and to some people regardless on there race, white red ae yellow are black. He has nearly fired me a few times because i have wised off to pissed off people many times in there cars that would stop by and ask stupid questions. You can,t build an extra lane overnight! So they are often called a do do head by me.
This is sad, you do not need to explain because I do not care I already assumed as much.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16404 Dec 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bite my ass, you stupid liberal.
My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal, unless you're not intelligent enough to read it.
You can contact whoever you want an then, kiss my arse.
Always looking for something to stick up your rear end. Sick sick sick puppy. I hope you get a boot up it.

There is a moderator on tonight has made me rephrase some of the content so you can guess what I would have said. Up yours!
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16405 Dec 20, 2013
Truth/not wrote:

"My spelling is bad because I keep hitting wrong keys. No big deal"

Joyce wrote:
Your spelling is bad because you are an uneducated gutter rat.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16406 Dec 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,not going to kiss anything of your BBJ,Me A Liberal,I think not but keep trying,you might get something right one day,just maybe for the time being you could change your Topix heading because Truth is not in ya...
You got that right! The truth is not in that one and the irony of the name huh. A person with so little respect for anything and with no stands on any issues except race will then call others a Liberal.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16407 Dec 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! The truth is not in that one and the irony of the name huh. A person with so little respect for anything and with no stands on any issues except race will then call others a Liberal.
Mrs joyce talk sports this topic is way outdated like the dallas cowboys needs a new owner and a better team things of that nature.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16408 Dec 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mrs joyce talk sports this topic is way outdated like the dallas cowboys needs a new owner and a better team things of that nature.
Outta here you phony shitass!

Since: Nov 10

America The Beautiful

#16409 Dec 21, 2013

Silent Night- Elvis

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh little town of Bethlehem - Elvis

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There Will Be Peace in the Valley

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16410 Dec 21, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day Joyce!
why

Hondo, TX

#16411 Dec 21, 2013
test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16412 Dec 21, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe joyce yes i do this for fun spareby time. And yes truth of might is real on here and she is a woman. I agree with her on thing i really do. From what truth of might says your the phony one on here not us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Democrat....What have you got to lose? 7 hr Elaine 6
Hillary Helped Criminal Get Ten Million Dollars 7 hr Defiant1 8
Put lipstck on a pig...still a Republican! 7 hr Defiant1 8
democrats gaining strength in Texas 7 hr Defiant1 34
Trump Talking Special Prosecutor if Elected 10 hr Defiant1 19
Obama Offends People in Louisana 10 hr Defiant1 24
zika coming to Harris County 10 hr Defiant1 19

Seabrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance